Mission #1: Introduction

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Quiet and peace in heaven... Well not really because there's always a disturbance. Today is not an exception though.

 

"Stop playing you guys! You're making this place a whole mess!" An angel rubbing his temple, trying to control his emotion which is failed because his face is a complete tomato fuming right now.

"Chase me you fool! How could you not able to solve that easy problem! Now your snack is mine nyahahahaha" this brunette angel certainly didn't hear the scold by his senior angel just now.

"You take my snack and now you say I'm a fool! Just wait you kid!" Another angel failed to control his anger, chasing the earlier determined to at least hitting the other once.

This 'peaceful' condition is happening everyday so it is considered as usual thing that's needed to complete their day eventhough without it is just fine actually. It also usually ended by another angel which should already appeared by now.

"Stop it you guys, wait until you see Gyu hyung explode and you'll regret this all," a jet black haired angel come just in time with a younger angel to take a hold of his friend's collar, stopping him from running, forming a pout instead. The younger take a hold of the chasing angel.

"Myung you no fun! This Nam needs some scold and motivation to improve his brain!" The brunette angel said to his friend, obviously not amused thinking that his friend is taking sides with his partner in crime.

"Let me go Jong-ah," the said Nam angel beg to his dongsaeng who held him tightly, showing no sign of letting go.

"I won't unless you promise you won't do something which involved hurting someone," the dongsaeng said sternly with a poker face.

"Promise I won't," he started showing his puppy eyes and aegyo which made the younger got sick because of the greasiness.

"Fine"

This Nam walking straight towards the brunette, going right to the front and start mocking the latter, obviously bragging that he has been freed. "Serves you right choding! This is my snack to help me improve my brain yet you take it from me," the Nam said snatching his snack from the choding's hand and eating it.

"So you admit your brain is lacking?" The choding snickered, getting ready to start another argument.

Before another dog-cat chase between them, a stern voice come to the background.

"Stop it Yeol. You really..." The built-rather short angel said, coming close to the commotion and having someone trailling behind him.

"Hoya you're supposed to help me," the choding sigh in defeat. Nam cheering in the background.

"Yeah I am. By bringing Dongwoo hyung here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter