Mission #46: Promise

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I'm real," she walked closer while still maintaining her eyes fixed on the other's "I'm not a dream."

 

After that word, L braced himself to stand up and approaching that figure, the one he missed so much. He reached out and took a hold of her hand, feeling how real it is on his grip. All the feeling just came back to him and so, he pulled the figure into his embrace.

 

"Sera..." He breathed out, inhaling the sweet scent that came from the girl. It felt so real. He was very glad to be granted this kind of beautiful dream.

 

 

 

 

 

Yes, he's still thinking that he's dreaming.

 

"Ehem," Changmin clearing his throat not so subtly, eyeing the couple in front of him. L caught his stare and then slowly releasing himself from his imagination, but still taking a hold of her hand, afraid if he let go, the imagination will disappear too.

 

"L-ssi, I assure you she won't disappear even if you let go of her hand," Changmin informed but instead of letting go, L gripped tighter.

 

"I won't let go again hyung," he stared right through the older's eyes, showing his determination.

 

Changmin chuckled and now talking towards Sera, "you too, could show yourself to the others, I bet they all want to see you."

 

"Oh it's the time already?" She replied rather animatedly and Changmin just nodded with a muffled chuckle.

 

"Wait for my cue," he said then, and looked towards the other confused six who remained seated on the sofa there.

 

"You all might want to see your present," he grinned now, widely, and nodded once towards Sera. That's the cue. And then the light once again emitting from her body, this time she let go of L's hand and let the light fully engulfing her for some time then appeared back with some familiar gasps.

 

"Sera!" Sungyeol was the one who shouted first then ran towards the called one, buried her in his hug "oh my! You are real! You alive! You exist!"

 

The others soon approached her too and after that, just like usual, L got shoved away to the sideline, only able to watch them all engulfing her in hugs and some kisses.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What?

 

"Eish!"

 

L suddenly got some power out of nowhere to shove back all of them and reached the center of the circle, to Sera.

 

"Hyungs and Jong, I haven't had my turn yet so if you please let me," he let out the forced smile then turned around to face the girl, hugged her tightly and protectively, inhaling all the scent which can be inhaled and just closed his eyes, enjoying the moment.

 

"Hey, we didn't even hug that long," there's a tap on his shoulder which brought him back to the consciousness, to face Woohyun "come on, I want to hug her again," he cooed.

 

Hearing this, L somehow got lit a bit and retorted, "you kissed just now, that's enough right hyung?" He said rather bitter. Sunggyu meanwhile, just smiled secretly on the back.

 

"I know you are jealous Myung, but no need to retort like that, we all love Sera," Sungyeol advised his best friend wisely, to which L just scoffed, trying to deny but doesn't know what to say.

 

"I'm not," L settled with that but his action screamed otherwise. He side-hugged the girl and kinda hiding her behind him.

 

"Right," Woohyun teased along Sungyeol. Jokester remarks alert.

 

"He must be missing her so much right hyung? Look at the way he hold her! It's like holding his life!" Sungyeol pointed out excitedly. Just in time like this he would call Woohyun ever so friendly as a hyung.

 

"Yeah, I can see it Yeol. Isn't he too obvious?" Woohyun snickered while swinging his hand to Sungyeol's shoulder, already declared their team up.

 

"I'm not!" L finally got enough of it and reluctantly released Sera from his hand, resulting in her immediately got engulfed in another hug, this time by Sungjong. He hissed dejectedly. The other two high-fived and evil-chuckling along, feeling successful.

 

"Stop teasing him you two," Sunggyu scolded the prankster and slapped them, each one on the head.

 

"Owww hyung!" They exclaimed altogether, feeling betrayed.

 

"What? You two are just too much really," he sighed at his two dongsaengs. His face screamed 'I don't raise you all to be like this.' Both of them just pouted in response, hands crossed in the front of their body and head ducked like a scolded kids.

 

"Ehem," Changmin hemmed for the second time to get their attention again, which he failed to retrieve this time because they are still in ruckus for Sera's appearance.

 

"Hey guys..."

 

"But how could you came back Sera? We thought at that time..."

 

"Yeah, Junsu hyung didn't let us see you!"

 

"Guys...."

 

"Yunho hyung even told us that you were gone!"

 

"Tell us!"

 

"GUYS!" Changmin finally used his authoritative voice and almost immediately all the one present in the room came to a silence. They all gave their attention to Changmin now.

 

And he felt like patting himself on the head because he felt like he had done a very good job in disciplining those kindergarten kids angels.

 

"So because you all have decided to stay, I'll legalize it soon. Come Sera, let's go back," Changmin let out his hand to be held by Sera, and so she got away from the circle of 7 boys in confusion to take Changmin's hand.

 

"Wait hyung, can't Sera stay back here? I mean, it's been a long time we didn't see her, we want to hear her story too," Sunggyu hold the two back and voiced out his thought. All of their eyes still had those lingering feelings and it's too obvious it screamed.

 

"What do you mean?" Changmin questioned as if he didn't understand a thing "we are not coming back here again, and after it's all legalized, it's possible that you can't even see us anymore."

 

"You'll all became a human," he stated like it's the most normal thing ever "and they can't see us," Changmin continued as a matter of fact with a serious face...

 

 

 

 

 

 

...before he got a smack on the head.

 

"Don't joke around Changmin-ah, look at how shocked they are now," Sera scolded with a sighing look "your sanity is just the same as them."

 

"What?!" Changmin looked at Sera with the eyes that looked like they're going to popped out from it's socket "wh-wh-what did you just call me?!"

 

"Why? Changmin-ah?" She teased, clinging to the other's arm as an aegyo, which kinda melted him a little bit.

 

"It-it-it's just! Y-you can't call me that! I'm older than you!" Changmin stuttered out, pretending to be irritated but his face was already as red as tomato. It's his first experience with this kind of Sera too.

 

"Oh really? But I've become a superior too though, isn't that making us equal?" She asked rather innocently. This isn't just making Changmin flustered, but also the other seven boys.

 

"Since when Sera became like that?"

 

"She was shy before!"

 

"She never even cling to anyone!"

 

"She called all of us oppa though."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter