Mission #33: Refreshing Holiday!!

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa wake up."

 

"Five more minutes..."

 

"No~ it's NOW," Sera increased her volume and got closer to Sungyeol's ear while still shaking the later's body.

 

"What? Why?!" Sungyeol who got surprised jolted up from his seat.

 

"We have arrived," Sera informed calmly.

 

Sungyeol then flew his sight to the side, looking the view through the window to see a bunch of homogenous pine tree everywhere.

 

"Oh right," he said dreamily while still staring outside. Not long after, the van came to a halt and that's when Sunggyu pointed out towards a van not far from theirs.

 

"It's the other, I'll go there first," he said when getting down the van. Sera just stared towards Sungjong, not knowing exactly what to do.

 

"Do you really don't like to meet them?" The boy asked back.

 

"Eh? No!" Sera replied almost immediately, caught off guard.

 

"Then why do you show me that expression?"

 

"What expression?" Sungyeol asked from the side after eyeing Sera's face.

 

"The expression that saying 'help me, please hide me'," Sungjong replied back

 

"I don't have that kind of expression!" Sera denied.

 

"Yeah, yeah. It's not like you could see your own face back then," Sungjong pretended to surrender but actually he just wants Sera to admit it so he provoked her.

 

"I'm not!" Sera said stubbornly, crossing her hands in front of her chest plus a puff on both of her cheek.

 

Sungjong was about to throw his other remark when there's a knock on their dark-tinted window, he saw the culprit and it's Woohyun. Not long after his voice could be heard also.

 

"Yah till when you're going to stay in there? Hurry and get out! We need to catch the cable car!"

 

Hearing this, Sungyeol opened the door and unintentionally covering Woohyun's sight towards Sera (or maybe it's just Sera who scouted closer to Sungyeol's back).

 

"We're just about to go down hyung," he informed, stepping out from the van, making Sera lost her shield.

 

"Oh?" Woohyun immediately caught a glimpse of Sera.

 

"If you are still wondering, yes she is Sera," Sungjong kindly informed from the back, making Woohyun's eyes got wider and he stepped inside the van, taking in the more clear view of Sera.

 

"Sera?" He still asked.

 

"Uh.. Hi opp--"

 

"I've told you she's Sera hyung! How could you doubt me?!" Sungjong retorted again, irritated.

 

Sungjong's word got ignored anyway, since Woohyun got immersed, eyeing Sera in front of him.

 

"Sera?" He tried again.

 

"Hyung I--" Sungjong was about to retort again but Woohyun hugged Sera this time, shut Sungjong up.

 

"I'm sorry...." He mumbled on Sera's shoulder.

 

"Oh... It's okay oppa," Sera who was once awkwardly hanging her hands in the air slowly bring them down and started patting Woohyun's back, comforting him.

 

"It's because of me...."

 

"It's fine, it passed anyway."

 

"But if it's not because of my carelessne--"

 

"Hyung! She said it's fine! Now let's move on because I can't get out from this van!" Sungjong exploded finally from the back seat, stopping Woohyun's word.

 

"Yah Lee Sungjong you really know how to disturb a sweet moment don't you?" Woohyun grumbled but still made his way out, still refusing to let go of Sera so she got dragged out too automatically.

 

But outside, they faced another problem.

 

 

 

 

~~~

A moment before:

"What takes Woohyun that long? I just requested for him to call the others," Dongwoo rubbed the nape of his neck, feeling confused.

 

"He's bickering again probably. That's his habit," Sunggyu replied, still busying himself taking out some equipment.

 

"They are not even coming out from the van...." Dongwoo can't tear his eyes from the other van. "I'll go check then."

 

 

 

 

 

~~~

There goes the problem, Dongwoo stood in front of them with his jaw dropping low.

 

"I.. What? How? Who? When? Why?" He started rambling with his trembling lips, anything come out just incoherent.

 

"Hyung," Sungyeol tried.

 

"Aaaaahhhhhh!!!" Dongwoo screamed instead, rubbing his eyes then saw Sera, screamed again.

 

"Aaaaaaahhhhh!!!"

 

 

 

"What's with the commotion over there?" L asked while helping Sunggyu.

 

"Well you know Dongwoo," Sunggyu replied but this time, a knowing smile played on his lips.

 

 

 

"Who?!"

"Um... Sera, hyung," this time Sungjong volunteered to tell again.

 

"I know!!" He gasped for air "What?!"

 

"You better stop his rambling Sera-yah," Woohyun who was still put Sera close to him started whispering the words and then slowly pushed towards Dongwoo. The later stepped back.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter