Mission #28: Step by Step

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry I'm late =.= it's mid test and it is very distracting....

 

 

 

 

~~~

"I'm still wondering," Changmin started, lying down on a grass with Sera beside him. These days Changmin often visited earth to talk with Sera, just like this day. Sera didn't mind this because she doesn't have any activity too, Baekji was to busy accompanying Infinite in their recent comeback (accompanying here means she acted as the leader, leading a fan chants in the music shows by shouting then hibernating when there's no music shows because she's too excited till she used up all her energy) so Sera who can't tag along was thankful enough for Changmin to be there.

 

"Wondering of what, oppa?"

 

"Why you let me call you Sera again?"

 

"Oh that?" Sera sighed, "It's because that cover had already got blown up so there's no use to hide it anymore."

 

"Actually it's not just that," Changmin continued. He got up from his position then facing Sera. "Are you really not tainted after almost 20 years living on earth or you're just to nice?"

 

"What do you mean?" Sera tilted her head.

 

"If I were you, I'll definitely wiped of those friends of Jihyun, those all tainted angels," he grumbled his answer out, kind of wanting to take a revenge. Sera just chuckled because she thought it's cute.

 

"Don't laugh! I'm serious!" Changmin glared. "And don't even say you can't, I know you're powerful enough even to beat all of us superiors."

 

"I know, but still, I don't think I can beat you all oppa," Sera wiped her invisible tears, mocking the other. Changmin was about to charge back before Sera shut his mouth by pinching both his upper and lower lip together. "Well, after all they were an angels and just like me, I think they deserve to get the second chance."

 

Changmin swiped his head to the side in attempt to release his lips from Sera's finger and when he succeed, he's wincing from the slight pain sensation.

 

"It's different Sera," he caught Sera's hand which tried to pinch him again in the middle of air, stopping it right away and making the younger pouted.

 

"You don't have any choice but they have. Besides, they are guilty, they sided the wrong one," Changmin explained again.

 

"Probably they don't have their choice too, same as me," Sera voiced out her opinion. Changmin threw his hands over his head in frustration, his face showing the same expression.

 

"I gave up about you. Talking with you right now made me feel like the bad one instead."

 

"Then stop talking about that and just talk about something else," Sera advised.

 

"Then how about those boys? I wonder about that fate of yours too. How exactly does it change? I'm curious come on tell meeeee," he began bugging her.

 

"Maybe I'm wrong. Let's just not talk at all," she turned her body so what Changmin got was only the back view of Sera's petite figure.

 

 

 

 

~~~

"Is this a dream?"

 

Sungyeol did various things to make sure he's not plainly imagining things, starting from opening and closing his eyes rapidly, rubbing it, until slapping himself and all those actions didn't make the scene in front of him gone. It's still as clear as the pure water.

 

"Is that really....Sera? But with who?"He eyed the man carefully but his face registered in his mind just as an unknown.

 

"What are you even doing there hyung? Thank god you're wearing a disguise or everyone will recognise you and start talking weird things about our group," Sungjong appeared out of nowhere in front of him, looking and judging at Sungyeol who stuck his head in between the tree branch, blocking the later's view completely.

 

"Shhh, now shut up and come here," the older snatched the younger's hand to bring him closer, guiding his eyesight till he saw what Sungyeol saw.

 

"Is that Sera?" Sungjong squinted his eyes, "with Changmin hyung?"

 

"What?! Who?!" Sungyeol asked noisily so Sungjong slapped his hand as a warning.

 

"Be quiet will you hyung? It's one of the superior, Changmin hyung," Sungjong explained briefly.

 

"But when we asked they never told us...."

 

"Exactly. Let's go," Sungjong dragged Sungyeol out from their hiding place and out of the park as well.

 

"Where to? Shouldn't we approach Sera now?"

 

"Tell the other first hyung. The other need to know too."

 

 

"Where were you?" Sunggyu asked as soon as Sungyeol and Sungjong reached their dorm. Actually he just told them to do the grocery and expecting them to come back home at least an hour later, but they used a lot more time than that.

 

"Hyung I have a news for you! I swear I see her!" Sungyeol said fastly, running hastily after throwing his shoes at the doorway which resulted in him crashing to Sunggyu who sat on the floor.

 

"What are you doing?! Get off me!" Sunggyu shoved Sungyeol away, regaining his old composure. Sungjong sighing from the back.

 

"That's not how you break the news Sungyeol hyung, and Sunggyu hyung, what Sungyeol hyung meant is we had just seen Sera in the park back then when we finished did our groceries, or you could say me, because Sungyeol hyung ran away to the park to play, but see Sera instead, with Changmin hyung."

 

"What? Sera?" Thankfully Sunggyu caught the important part from those long unnecessary addition of expalation from Sungjong. "With Changmin hyung?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"What Sera?" Dongwoo hyung appeared on the doorway of his bedroom. He started approaching the Sung brothers and dropped himself on the floor beside Sunggyu, demanding to know more.

 

"They met Sera," Sunggyu said simply.

 

"And where is she now?" Dongwoo asked excitedly.

 

"I just saw her hyung, not met. She didn't see us," Sungyeol said disappointedly.

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because she's with Changmin hyung."

 

"CHANGMIN HYUNG?!"

 

Dongwoo's exclaiming voice dragged Hoya from his slumber land, he appeared in front of his bedroom later, still with one earphone attached on his e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter