Bonus Mission #3: Overprotective Brothers

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: you guys are being so nice and patient i was so touched T.T so i gave out this update even though im planning to post this on gyu's birthday, *im planning to update the rest on that day, but thats if i have enough inspiration and my keypad had come back *i lost my 'k' letter on the phone i usually used to type this fic in, so i had no choice but to paste everytime that 'k' appeared, so it kinda slow me down and make me lazier than i already am.....* anyway, enjoy this nonsense im writing and i hope you all like it ^^

 

 

~

"Ahahahahahahaha"

 

"Stop laughing."

 

"You should see your face and the others too, it's so much fun!"

 

"I'll flick your forehead if only you're not on my back," L threatened, and that's kinda works a little bit, just a little bit though. L grumpily remember just how Sera fell and he can't help but frown.

 

 

*flashback*

"SERA-YAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!"

 

A burst of wind came from behind L, he watched as Hoya concentrating to keep Sera in place. He had a brief eye-contact and he used that time to plead to save Sera with his eyes.

 

"Dongwoo hyung! Help me a little bit!" Hoya shouted and then Dongwoo came back from his trance, rushed to Hoya side to help, but then there's a big bubble appeared and floating, with Sera in it.

 

"Sera-yah!" L shouted worrily, Sera from the inside just contoured her face in confusion, maybe L's voice can't penetrate the bubble Sera made.

 

"What?" Sera asked, but L can't hear her too. The bubble kept getting blown away by the wind and making Sera flew higher, but then the bubble burst.

 

The bubble burst and Sera was left hanging in the air.

 

But then she fell too, and fell hard on the rock there, making all of them gasped and immediately rushed to the place where she fell.

 

"Aw."

 

"Are you okay Sera?!"

 

L immediately scooped Sera from the ground, but the girl looked as dazed as possible, and then she started laughing.

 

"Sera yah! Why are you laughing?! Answer me!" L asked while shaking the petite body, hoping she would come back from whatever trance she's currently located in.

 

"She must have hit her head pretty bad," Dongwoo mumbled from L's back.

 

"I've called Sunggyu hyung to tell--" Sungjong came rushed but found Sera on L's embrace "oh she had been caught?"

 

"Tell Sunggyu hyung, we are going down as fast as possible, come, I'll carry her," Hoya commanded, telling L to give Sera to him.

 

"No, I'll carry her, it's fine," L said while putting Sera on his back, the girl still giggling while erasing some laughing tears that escaped her eyes.

 

"Sunggyu hyung is going to kill me," Woohyun mumbled while shaking his head, following the others who had walked ahead of him.

*flashback ends*

 

 

"Shouldn't you fasten up a little bit hyung? Sunggyu hyung kept calling me!" Sungjong whined from behind.

 

"Stop bickering already, Sunggyu hyung is worried to death. He even wanted to climb up here, which would be a record since he was never someone who would waste his energy climbing if there's nothing that urgent," Dongwoo added again, making L sighed and finally fastened up a bit.

 

"Yaaaahhhhh!!!!"

 

All of them turned their head to the source of voice, feeling the familiarity. Once they found the source, they can't help but gasped in surprise.

 

There in the middle of the ladder step, was their beloved oldest hyung, fuming, gasping, and sweating. He then stomped the rest of his way to close the gap, still with stern face.

 

"What took you so long?!"

 

"Hyung, I--" L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter