Mission #17: Revelation?

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeji blinked her eyes to adjust the limited light. She first saw a silouette, a familiar lean figure, until her eyes adjusted properly then she remembered the person in front of her.

 

"What do you want?" She said coldly.

 

"Aren't you supposed to be a nice person? Or should I say creature?" She smirked, enjoying the frown came from the younger.

 

"Thanks to you, I'm probably tainted."

 

"Oh I'm honored! You're welcome darling."

 

"Stop calling me that! Just stop disturbing me will you?" She glared, even though it's barely seen in the darkness, the other just saw a pair of shinning eyes.

 

"Then should I came to your friends instead? They are pretty nice," she leaned in towards the other's ear, sending shiver through her body, "and handsome too. It must be fun."

 

Chaeji immediately shoved the other in disgust and pure hatred. "Stay away from them!" She increased her tone.

 

"Why so protective? Your sister then?" She bargained. Chaeji launched towards her immediately with her darkened expression.

 

"Stay away from her."

 

"Why should I listen to you? I want to have fun myself. Bye now then," that girl winked and then left, leaving Chaeji alone still with her glare. After that her expression suddenly softened, changing into a worried one.

 

"Jihyun, that girl," she gritted her teeth, "I won't let you mess with them. Not them. Just don't," she balled her hand into a fist and then come out to stand beside the stage just like before, just like nothing happened. But in her head, all those jumbled words kept repeating, making her lose her trance and just stare at nothing in particular.

 

 

~~~

 

Infinite debut went success. They received a great welcome and almost everyone acknowledging them for their perfect synchronazion dance. They interact well with the senior and junior too, as well as getting some friend. They keep in contact with Jiae too even though the program with her had already ended and Jiae got to befriend the twins as well. The trio now are very attached like a glue. There's only one problem, and that is a senior group named 4minute.

 

Sure, they are nice, they treat Infinite as their junior well, and everything they did seems flawless, nothing wrong about them, except the constant threat the leader threw at the friend, Chaeji. She constantly approached her, talking about having fun which only meant spreading some evil thought to her friend, making Chaeji became restless and has to keep her defense on almost every time. Most of those approach ended in a fight and sometimes, her member joined too.

 

"Hi," a sudden appearance right in front of her making Chaeji let out a faint gasp and jumped back a few steps. She was walking her way home after hanging out with Infinite, Baekji, and Jiae in Sunggyu's old work place. They went there to visit an old friend who helped them a lot, Heechul-hyung. After spending some quality time catching up things happened before she came, she then decided to head home first because she needed to take a rest. Her body condition has been unwell since the last fight back then, which is two days ago.

 

"What now. Don't you have another things to do?" She said irritatedly.

 

"Wow, I'm surprised you know my schedule. I'm intending to approach your twin next since she seems more friendly than you," she smiled.

 

"Didn't I warn you to stay away from her? Why should you go to someone I protect when you can go to me instead?"

 

"That's why I'm being nice by approaching you everyday, shouldn't we be friend?" Jihyun said, faking a sweet smile.

 

"Don't you think I don't know. You must choose this day because you know two days ago I was fighting with Gayoon right?" She replied, calling out one of her member's name.

 

"Right come to think about it... She's badly hurt because of you," she let out one of those familiar shape of knife, "I might as well get a revenge," she threw that towards Chaeji, who's fast enough to dodge it.

 

"Getting fast!" She commented.

 

"Yeah, just like this," Chaeji moved towards Jihyun, leaving only some inches between them, only to give a full blow towards the other stomach. she lost her smirk and took some steps back, holding her stomach in pain. She coughed out some spit of blood and realized it's not good again for her to continue the fight.

 

"Nice thing, you're not only improved your speed, you also developed your strength," she wiped , "maybe next time I should change plan. I'll go ahead to your precious oppa," she plastered the smirk once again, "or your loved one."

 

"Don't you dare!" Chaeji screamed, but it's too late. Jihyun had already left, faded away in front of her eyes.

 

'Why is it very unfair?! How could she know my weakness? How could she read me? How could she know....those kind of things?'

 

"I'll protect him no matter what, he must come back to heaven safely," she mumbled while continuing her walk to home slowly. In fact she almost drained herself when she gave Jihyun that strong blow, she must be careful not to lost all her energy, or else she'll be gone and all of those boys will be in danger.

 

 

~~~

 

On infinite side:

"Aren't we too unlucky like this?" Woohyun said, dropping himself on the sofa in their apartment.

 

"What do you mean?" Sunggyu asked, sipping the tea he made in the kitchen earlier. He dropped himself beside Woohyun who just groaned because he had to move his a little.

 

"We thought by being an idol we can find Sera, and just before we entered those life, Sera appeared in front of us but that time there's already no turning back!" He buried his face on one of the cushion there.

 

"It's fine, just make sure now to protect her and not to let her slipped away from us again," L who sat on the floor near those two, said.

 

"It's actually our maknae fault," Sungyeol eyeing the maknae sharply, trying to make him felt guilty.

 

"Why me? It's not my fault I actually befriended Baekji because we are in the same class without knowing that she's two years younger than me!" Sungjong defended himself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter