Mission #31: Meeting

Angels' Mission
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The concert went well and there's no major problem happened. All the fans seemed satisfied and happy enough so the boys can't hope for anything else more than that. At least they can bring happiness towards the people. There's just one thing bothered them, especially L.

 

Sera never showed herself anymore in the last 4 countries, made him thought that he's indeed just imagining things.

 

"What's with the long face? We're finally can head hoooommmeeee!" Sungyeol streched both of his arms then laid one of it on his friend's shoulder, face showing nothing but a merry expression.

 

"I'm just tired, that's all," L masked his former expression with a tired smile, but Sungyeol is not buying it.

 

"You can tell me Myung, I know you are thinking about something and got bothered by it," Sungyeol nudged the younger's shoulder multiple times until L lost a little bit of his calmness.

 

"Stop bothering me Yeol or else--" L sent his dark stare and Sungyeol immediately ran off towards Sunggyu.

 

"Hyuuungggg!! L wants to kill me again with his dark stare!!" He screamed along the way until he reached Sunggyu. The later just staring unamused towards the taller then averted his gaze towards L who's sighing.

 

"He's tired Yeol, you shouldn't disturb him," Sunggyu advised.

 

"But I'm not! I'm--"

 

"Go sit with Sungjong."

 

"Ugh fine," Sungyeol stomped his way towards the appointed chair. His chair mate was currently too engrossed in savouring his lollipop to notice his presence. He sat there and decided to sleep for the whole journey back to Korea.

 

"Aren't you happy?" Sunggyu asked after approaching L who sat staring through the window.

 

"Oh hyung. Aren't you supposed to sit beside Sungjong? Why are you here?" L asked, leaving the window.

 

"I changed with Sungyeol because he's pestering you right? If it's Sungjong I'm sure he can handle him," Sunggyu chuckled a little while sipping the drink given by the stewardess just then. L chuckled along with him.

 

"So why?" Sunggyu asked again.

 

"I don't think that you are different from Sungyeol, hyung. You are practically asked the same thing."

 

"Eiiii. I'm not pestering you like he did, besides, I think I know why are you behaving like this," Sunggyu said, nudging L and wiggling his eyebrows at the same time.

 

"See hyung, even your behaviour is the same, can you move now?" L playfully pushed Sunggyu away but then the later come back with a more serious face.

 

"Is it still about Sera?"

 

L sighed. "When is it not? I probably got too attached more than I thought towards her," he looked towards Sunggyu who just keep quiet, waiting for him to continue.

 

"At that moment when I see her in between the fans, I really felt that 'finally'. When I don't see her again I started plotting things like we are all going to be together again, just like the old times. I even imagining going back to Korea on the same flight with her, playing around just like a family."

 

L continued his rant while playing the corner of the pillow with his finger. "I thought that we finally can gather and be complete, we will finish our mission and come back to heaven. But then I can't see her anymore there and all those overwhelming feelings and imaginations seemed like just got crushed down badly."

 

Sunggyu patted his shoulder in sympathy and L finally looked up to meet Sunggyu's eyes again.

 

"Am I really just imagining things hyung?"

 

Sunggyu stared contemplatingly but then he answered, "The only one know about the answer is only you L, because it's only you who saw her. I can't say you're right or wrong but if you clearly saw her, then just believed in it, don't bother the other's comment." He patted L's shoulder again while giving a soft smile. "Now I want to sleep, don't bother."

 

Sunggyu lied down his chair and used his eyemask to prevent the light piercing through his eyes, leaving L awake alone.

 

"I'm just going to sleep too then," he decided after a while, putting himself in a comfortable position and let the tiredness engulfing him to a deep slumber on their flight back to Korea.

 

 

 

 

~~~

"It's night here too?!"

 

"Of course, the time difference is 5 hours though."

 

"But I'm full of sleep, I can't sleep again now!" Sungyeol whined. "And I'm hungry too."

 

"Blame yourself for sleeping all the way for 8 hours straight till you miss the food flight gave us," Sunggyu scolded. "And why didn't you wake him up Sungjong?"

 

"Well hyung seemed so tired so I just let him sleep. Besides I get his portion too," Sungjong shrugged. "It's donkatsuuuuu!!!!" He cheered, mocking Sungyeol even more.

 

"I miss donkatsu...." He pouted. "Yah where are you all going?!"

 

"To the dorm obviously Sungyeol-ah, we need our rest too," Dongwoo kindly answered while the rest are busy dragging themselves towards the van, ignoring Sungyeol.

 

"But I haven't eat yet," Sungyeol reluctantly following the rest, still regretting his overslept. "Fine then, I'll just go out to find some 24-hours restaurant that sell donkatsu!" He said determinedly.

 

 

 

 

~~~

Some hours later:

"Why there's no restaurant who sell donkatsu right now?" Sungyeol whined while strolling along the street, trying to find that particular restaurant (what do you expect? It's 4 in the morning).

 

'Grrrwwwrrr.'

 

Sungyeol held his stomach with a sad expression, completed with a pouty lips.

 

"Maybe I should just eat something first."

 

He then fished out his phone from the pocket to see the current time. 4:27.

 

"Hmm what should I eat?" He mumbled, eyeing some of the few stall that opened. "Porridge.... No. Stew..... I don't like it. Ramyun..... I'll be bloated if I eat that." He frowned. No food that matches his taste but he almost fainting from hunger, everything seems spinning around.

 

"Yah Sungyeol!"

 

Sungyeol made a 180 degree turn to face the person who called him, being that person is actually the familiar superior, Changmin.

 

"Who are you?" He asked, puzzled. Unfortunately Sungyeol had forgotten the superior's face after just once seeing him with Sera. Changmin snickered and huffed, kind of speechless by Sungyeol's unexpected replies.

 

"Follow me kid, I'll show you something," Changmin signalled by twitching his pointing finger back and forth. Sungyeol out of curiosity just followed suit, sometimes still asked where they are going, but Changmin just replied with a simple 'Follow me.'

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter