Good memories with him..

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8KJ-6aiFtI&feature=related

picture of you piano version

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

It's been two weeks now since i admitted in this hospital. It's been two weeks now since i meet ~~~~~~ah. In the past two weeks many things that happen first i can't work because of my injured leg, second my fans was depress because of what happen to me and last I think i already fell in love with ~~~~~~ah. Every time we hang out together i don't feel bored or anything the only thing i feel when am with her was happiness, I never felt this felling before. Every time she was close to me my heart beats so fast like a jet plane and every time my band mate tease me to her i can't help but blushed. I love this kind of felling, I hope it last forever.

For the past two weeks i slowly recover i can walk again. 'Only one more week then i can get out of this hospital' i smile of the thought then my smile banish of the thought 'but what about ~~~~~~ah? until now she didn't tell me what sick she had. she only told me that she have a weak body. But it's already 1 year since she admitted here. Her parents are always on the business trip, I don't want to just leave her here alone' i thought and sighed "i wish i can do something for you ~~~~~~~ah"i said to myself.

"oppa are you ok"~~~~~~ah said walking towards me
"mmm"i nodded

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I just finish drinking my medicine i was sitting on my bed thinking what Sinea unnie told me.

'after Sinea unnie told me that i felt down. Why it must to happen this to me, did i do something bad on my past life to deserve a life like this' i thought as my tears fall on my cheek. I walk to the bathroom to wash my face then i fell my knee getting weak and i knee down on the cold floor and cry.

"Why me? did i deserve to be like this? did i do something wrong to anybody?"i shout and continue to cry my heart out. I felt a little pain in my heart i held my chest tight and close my eyes.'Please not now..I'm begging please give me more time' I wipe my tears and calm myself down, I stood up and wash my face again. I decided to have a good memory with jae joong oppa again so i walk out of the bathroom and look at my closet to wear.

outfit:
http://s.ecrater.com/stores/87580/4956ad532b8b8_87580n.jpg

After i change i walk to my bed side and take my camera i held it tight and sighed. Then i decide to walk to jae joong oppa's room i saw him sitting beside the window i heard him mumble something but i don't understand it.

"oppa are you ok"i said and walk toward him and sat beside him.
"mmm"he nodded then look at me. "~~~~~~~ah why your not wearing your hospital cloths"he asks i look at him and look out the window. "oppa let's escape"i said  not looking at him.

"MWOH? ~~~~~~ah we can do that. you know you have a weak body why you are so stubborn"jae joong oppa said i look at him with a teary eyes "please oppa just this one,and  I promise i wont do it again "i said he look at me worriedly

"~~~~~~ah are you ok? why are you crying?"he said and held both of my shoulder i nodded"I'm ok oppa it's nothing. Please let's escape just this one and i wont escape again...please"I begged, I look at him in the eyes. He sighed and nodded his head "fine just this one"he said i nodded "thanks oppa" i said and hugged him and he hug me back.

'gamsahamida oppa' i thought

"ok stay here i need to change"he said then broke the hug i nodded then he walk to the bathroom.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I walk to the bathroom and change my clothes. When i see ~~~~~~ah with teary eyes i felt like my heart broke in to a million pieces 'what happen to her, just yesterday we are happy hangout with each other' I thought, I took a deep breath. After i change i walk back to my room i saw ~~~~~~~ah looking at the window.

jae joong oppa outfit:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_xw5Dzbq5qzY/SxLSoX37LwI/AAAAAAAAA1U/B_m-0fJk-yY/s1600/ae4yuibkk4.jpg

"I'm ready"i said and she look at me and smile, I smile back

"let's go"she said and walk towards me then start pulling my hand, i feel myself blushed when she hold my hand with her soft and warm hand.

"wait" i said she look at me "what?"she said i walk to my bed side and take my thick glasses "now let's go" i said and held her hand this time. We walk out to the back of the hospital.

"So were are we going?"i said
"emmmm. We have a whole day so first stop to the park"she said in a cheerful tone
"ok let's go"i said and held hand a little tight

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end of this chap
hope you like it

what Sinea unnie tell you??
what will happen next??

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-key word:

gamsahamnida : thank you

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction