Big news

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oN-8Kdbzhjw

I love you - Navi

*******************************

**Yunho POV**

It's been a week since Jaejoong hyung and ~~~~~~ah was missing and we still have no news about the two of them, are they safe or what? They didn't contact us to say that they are fine, New year's are coming and they are still missing. 'I wish they are safe and I hope they come back now' I thought.

"hyung, what are you thinking? Are you still thinking about Jaejoong hyung and ~~~~~~~ah?"changmin asked when he sat next to me in the couch,we don't have any schedule for day so we decided to just stay in the apartment.

"Yeah, I just wondering if they are safe or what"I said and look at them.

"Don't worry hyung of course they are safe, I know jaejoong hyung, he wont let any bad happen to both of them"junsu said

"yeah junsu's right, Jaejoong hyung wont let any bad things to happen to both of them, especially to ~~~~~ah we all know how much he love her that he can sacrifice his own career to be with her"yoochun added. I just nodded my head then suddenly the door bell rang.

"I will get that"junsu said and walk to the front door.

"who is it?"I heard junsu said then he open the door we all look at the front door and it reveal sinea~ah.

"hey guys I have a big good news"Sinea said when she walk inside the apartment junsu closed the door and walk to the living room.

"So what's the news noona"changmin asked sinea~ah (I will change the age of two person in the story..Yoochun-22 and sinea-21 but still sinea was older to Changmin about three months ok?)

"It's about jaejoong oppa and ~~~~~~ah"she said with a smile and all of us was now focused on her.

"What is it babe?"Yoochun said and sat next to her girlfriend.

***************************

**Sinea POV**

I was in my apartment when I was looking at my mail then one of the mail cut my attention. It's from unknown person so I was curious and open it quickly. I read the letter and a smile form on my face.

Dear Sinea~ah

It's me jaejoong I just want you to know that me and ~~~~~~~ah are doing fine, so you don't have to worry about her I wont let anything bad happen to her. I write this letter cause I want you to know that, ~~~~~~ah and me are getting............

After reading the letter I run to my room to change and after that I run to the bus stop to go to DBSK apartment to let them know the news about jaejoong oppa. When I arrive to there apartment I push the door bell after a few seconds junsu~ah open the door I smile at him and walk inside the room.

"hey guys I have a big good news"I said and sat on the couch where the other member are, junsu closed the door and walk to us.

"what is it noona?"changmin asks

"It's about jaejoong oppa"I said and all of them was focused to what I'm going to say next then yoochun oppa sat next to me.

"what it is babe?"he asked I smile at him and give to him the letter from jaejoong oppa, he take it and the other member run to his side and yoochun oppa read the letter loudly so the other member could hear him.

Dear Sinea~ah

It's me jaejoong I just want you to know that me and ~~~~~~~ah are doing fine, so you don't have to worry about her I wont let anything bad happen to her. I write this letter cause I want you to know that ~~~~~~ah and me are getting married. and I want you to be there oh and don't forget to tell to my member also here's the address where me and ~~~~~~ah live now I hope no one will know about this except from you guys. the address is ********************* countryside. I hope you all come

Love
jaejoong:)

"OMG they are going to get married."junsu~ah cried.

"I'm happy for them, lets go visit them now"changmin said excitedly.

"when is the wedding?"I asks and yoochun oppa, he look at the letter again and read the letter.

"P.S the wedding will be tomorrow don't let ~~~~~ah see you.cause I planning to surprise her"he read out loud.

"WHAT? TOMORROW we need to get going now"yunho said and run to his room. We all look each other.

"We should pack now"Yoochun oppa said.

"Yeah..Ill be back in an hour"I said and stood up.

"I will go with you"oppa said

"but you need to pack your things too oppa"I said

"No worries junsu and changmin will do that for me...right guys"he said and look at his two dongsaeng and nodded there head.

"ok let's go?"I asks and he nodded his head and we headed to my apartment.

When we arrive to my apartment we quickly pack my things yoochun oppa help me pack after we pack we headed to DBSK apartment again and see all the guys and ready to go.

"ready?"yunho oppa said

"yeah"we all said at the same. We all headed to the parking lot where DBSK cars where. We ride in one car we us yunho oppa's car and we start our journey to go to where Jaejoong and ~~~~~~ah.

********************

"Jaejoong POV**

I wake up early I was planning to surprise ~~~~~~ah tomorrow, I look beside me and saw ~~~~~~ah sleeping peacefully. I kiss her lips and stood up to go to the kitchen to cook something for breakfast. After making the breakfast I wrote a letter for ~~~~~~ah saying that I will go to the town market to buy something so she don't have to worry. After that am heading to the town chapel to ask the priest to held a wedding ceremony tomorrow and he agree I thank him and walk to the one of the boutique to buy ~~~~~~~ah and wedding dress and tux for me.

After I buy it. next stop is the cake I walk to the bakery to order a wedding cake after that it's already 12nn I guess ~~~~~~~ah is already awake I started to drive house and see ~~~~~~ah preparing for lunch.

"hi!!babe"I said when I walk inside the house and walk to her and kiss her on the lips.

"hi oppa...what did you buy in the market?"she asks then look at my empty hand.

"oh...I just emmm looking for the shirt that i saw last week but it's no longer there"I lied

"Oh i see"she said and nodded her head and continue what her doing.

"What are cooking babe?"I asks and hug her from behind.

"your favorite oppa"she said and look at me then back to her cooking.

"OH thanks babe"I said and kiss her in her cheek. she chuckled

"why don't you seat for awhile this will be finish in a minute"she said and follow what she say after a few minutes ~~~~~~~ah finish cooking and we eat lunch.

"this is delicious babe"I said and kiss her hand

"glad you like it oppa"she said and smile.

After we eat we sat on the couch hugging each other.

"babe I will leave early in th morning tomorrow and I will pick you up at 11 so you need to wake up at 9 ok?"

"where are you going oppa?"

"I need to do something important"I said and she just nodded

"I Love you babe"I kiss her temple.

"love you too oppa"she smile

***************************
end

what will happen next?/
will you two get marriage?? or not?
find out to the next chapter.

***************************

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction