Runaway

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGmxTAHObE0

I never let go - DBSK

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

When I arrive at the party there's already a lot of people, I look around to look for my members after a second I spotted them, I walk towards them.

"Hyung"changmin called.

"Hey did the party started already?"I asks

"Not yet hyung your just in time"Junsu said and i nodded my head.

"Well well well..Look what we have here..I thought you will not come but I guess I'm wrong"A familiar voice said behind me, I turn around and saw hyun joong standing infront of me with a smirked on his stupid face. (sorry for the word I did not hate hyun joong I just want the story to be a little bit real^^).

"Well actually I will not come..but I want to see ~~~~~ah for the last time"I said also with a smirked on my face.

"Well if that's the case enjoyed the night"he said then he leaned in to my ear. "and enjoy the pain that you will going to have"he whisper before he walk away with still a smirked on him fake face.

'hmpfm Let's see who will have a pain in his heart' I thought.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I was greeting the guess when i saw jae joong and the rest of his band mates I smirked, I excuse myself to the person that I'm talking too, Then walk to where is jae joong guy is, he was talking to when I spoke.

"Well well well..Look what we have here..I thought you will not come but I guess I'm wrong"I said with a smirked on my face, Then jae joong turn around and look at me.

"Well actually I will not come..but I want to see ~~~~~~~ah for the last time"he said with a smirked.

"Well in that case enjoyed the night"I said then i leaned in more to reach his ear. "enjoy the pain that you will going to have"I whisper then walk away.

'I'm going to make sure that this will be your worse day ever Kim Jaejoong' I thought.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I was going downstairs to the party, and I saw a lot of people there already, I was looking for my parent when I saw a familiar guy, I look at him closely and my eyes get wider, my heart beats faster, when I saw his face again I was about to walk to him when I felt someone pulled me back. I looked who it is and saw hyun joong oppa.

"Let go of me"I said in a low tone voice because I don't want to create a scandal in here.

"No, Because if I do let you go, I know you will go to him and that will never happen your mine and only mine ~~~~~~ah"he said with an angry low voice.I glared at him then look at jae joong oppa again with a sad eyes, Then he look at my direction and we both locked eyes, I can see through his eyes how must he was hurt.

Then my parents and hyun joong oppa parents walk to the stage and start to talk.

"Lady's and Gentlemen may I have your attention please"My dad say and all the people look at him including me.

"Thank you for being here today for a special occasion"
he talk again and the people clap there hands.

"Now it's time for all of you hear the announcement, May I call the presences of my daughter and hyun joong to go up here in stage"he said and my heart starts to beat so crazy, I look at hyun joong oppa, He was looking at me and offer his hand for me to hold I look away and start to walk towards the stage by myself.

'Why do I feel so nervous? I think something bad going to happen' I thought my eomma held my hand when I was on the stage I look at all the people in audience then my eyes look at jae joong oppa.

'what are they planning to do?' I asks myself.

"Now that my daughter and hyun joong is here. I was gladly to announce that my daughter Park ~~~~~~ah the Inherit the Park Corp. and Kim Hyun joong the Inherit of Kim Corp. Will be getting married this coming weekend"My appa said and my eyes get wider and all the people clap there hand because of the good news, Well for them it's a good news but for me it's the worse news that I ever heard, How can they do this to me.

I look at my appa he was giving me a smile then I look at my eomma she congratulate me and hugged me.

"Wait"I shout then all the people look at me I look at my parents again.

"What are you doing?"I asks my parents

"What do you mean what am I doing?...I'm doing this for you"my appa said.

"No your not appa..did you asks me to married this guy"I said and point hyun joong oppa

"~~~~~~ah show some respect"My eomma said

"Show some respect?"I bitterly chuckled
"Did you show any respect to me by telling all the people here that I'm going to married him?.with not asking my permission if I want to marry this guy..You don't even respect my feelings so why do I have to show some respect now"I said

"How dare you talk to us like that?..Is that what you get for having a relationship with a low class guy"My appa said then my eomma held him telling him to stop.

"You don't have the right to call him like that"I said "you don't know him so don't judge him"I added and start to walk away

"YAH where are you going?"appa shout

"Away from all of you"I said then I take off my heels and start to run, I saw jae joong oppa run to me and he held my hand we both run away from them I heard hyun joong oppa shout.

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY, BRING ~~~~~~AH HERE"he said

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what will happen next?
will you and jae joong escape?
or cut again?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction