Christmas Eve [With my Love]

Love Disease


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPOp06lI3Jw

I love you - Navi

*******************************

**Sinea POV**

It's been three days now since jaejoong oppa and ~~~~~~ah runaway, no one know where are they, When Cassiopeia find out that Jaejoong was missing many of them cries and go to the SM building asking where is Jaejoong, I was surfing the net for any news when I accidentally go to one of the site of Cassiopeia, I read some comments then my eyes caught some the good comments and bad comment about Jaejoong oppa and ~~~~~~ah

Cassiopeia1: I guess jaejoong oppa really love that ~~~~~ah girl to sacrifice his career for her, She really a lucky girl, I wish I was her.

I smile when I read this comment atleast some people understand there love for each other.

Cassiopeia2: Yeah I hope they are safe wherever they are.

then my smile get wider. When I read the 3rd comment my smile drop

Cassiopeia3: How could that bit** stole our Jaejoong oppa. Yah whoever you are give Jaejoong oppa back, you selfish bit**.

'huh how could she say something harsh to my dongsaeng..Yah no one mess with my dongsaeng like that, you will go through me before you had a change to laid a finger on my dongsaeng and I wont let that happen' I said to myself then I click the comment button and start to comment about what that bi*** say to my dongsaeng.

Sinea~ah: Yah whoever you are you don't have the right to judge my dongsaeng like that you don't even know her..If your going to mess with her you go mess with me first before you laid a finger to my dongsaeng.

I write the I click the submit button. "hmmpf let's see who will win..no one can mess with my dongsaeng like that"I said Then my hand phone suddenly ring, I get my phone who was on the side of my laptop and check who was the caller and saw yoochun oppa's name a smile curve on my face when I see his name then I answer the call.

"Yebosaeyo oppa!!"I said excitedly.

"Hey babe, Can you come out from your house now?"he said

"huh? ok"I said and walk out of my room and walk to the front door when I open the door I saw a bunch of flowers then I saw yoochun oppa behind it.

"Merry christmas babe"he said with a smile on his face.

"OMO, Merry Christmas too oppa, palli come inside"I said and open the door wider and let him enter the house I close the door after he came inside.

"for you"he said and handed me the flower, I shyly took it and search for a perfect vase for it.

"so oppa what are you doing here..I thought you still have work to do so I don't cook anything"I said while arranging the flower to the vase.

Then a pair of arm wrap my waist from behind.

"We finish it early and beside I want to celebrate this christmas with the most especial person in my life"he said and kiss me on my cheek. I turn around to face him.

"ohhh so cheesy but I love it.."I said  wrap my arms around his neck and peck on his lips.

"So it's not to late to prepare dinner right we still have 3hours to make a dinner before 12"he said and I nodded my head and check my refrigerator for something to cook. Yoochun oppa and I cook dinner for christmas eve.

*************************

**You POV**

"~~~~~ah what are you doing? It's not the way to stir it"jaejoong oppa said and took the bowl from me and teach me how the proper way to stir the cake ingredient, we are baking a cake for the christmas eve later.

"this is the proper way to stir it"he said and show how was the proper way I nodded my head in understanding and took it back and continue steering, Jaejoong oppa look at what i'm doing checking if do follow his instruction, I loo at him in the corner of my eyes then I suddenly dip my finger to the bowl and wipe it to jaejoong oppa's face and I runaway laughing.

"Yah what was that for?"he said while wiping his face then he look at me.

"YOU"he said and start chasing after me, We were chasing each other around the kitchen.

"stop oppa i don't want to run anymore"I said while catching my breath.

"Well who started it"he said and walk to me. I wipe his face with a tissue then my finger tips touch his soft lips, I look up to see him staring down at me with his loving eyes. A soft smile appear on my face.

"I love you oppa"I said

"I love you too babe"Jaejoong oppa reply and leaned in for the kiss, we share a passionate kiss for about 5 minutes then I slowly pulled away.


"Oppa, we still cooking"I said reminding him

"I know, but one more kiss please"He said while giving me a puppy dog eyes of his that no one can't resist.

""aish fine just one more"I said and close my eye and we share a kiss again but it doesn't last for long cause I smell something burning.

"oppa did you smell that?"I said when I pulled from the kiss.

"oh sh**""He cursed then run to the oven and take out the burning chicken (poor chicken).

"what are we going to do"he said while throwing the burned chicken into the trash can.

"don't worry oppa we still have a chicken here right?"I said and he just nodded his head.

"good..let's get back to work again"I said and we both get back to cooking with fooling around like a little kids^^.

**********************

**Yoochun POV**

We finish preparing the food on time and it's already 11:55pm, 5 more minutes then it's christmas eve. I help sinea~ah preparing the dinning table, then the door bell suddenly ring I look at sinea~ah giving her a are-you-expecting-someone-to-come look, she shook her head I walk to the front door and open it. When I open the door I saw 3 familiar figure

"Merry christmas can we come in"they said at the same time then rash inside leaving dumbfounded.

"oppa who is it"sinea said then look at the people in the front door.

"OMO oppas what are you all doing here?"she asks yunho, junsu and changmin.

"Well see its so sad to celebrate Christmas when there only the three of us, so we decided to come here and celebrate with the both of you. Is that ok with the both of you?"yunho explain.

"What? you---"I was cut by sinea ah

"Of course you can join us right oppa"she said then look at me.

'what celebrate with them..but I was planing to celebrate this christmas with you alone' I thought then look at the guys, They all giving me a puppy dog eyes

"aish fine you three can join us"I said and the three of them run to the kitchen like a little kid.

I shook my head then start following them in the kitchen, Then sinea~ah walk towards me.

"Are you ok oppa?"She asks with innocent eyes of her 'of course I'm not find..I want to celebrate this christmas with you alone..this is the first christmas that we are together and I want this to be special' I thought of course I can't tell her that, I wish I could but I can't.

"Yeah I'm fine babe let's go eat now before they finish all the food"I said and sinea~ah chuckled, Then we both walk to the kitchen seeing the three of them already eating the dinner that me and sinea~ah prepare.

"Yah who said that you can eat that?"I shout at them.

"oh come on hyung it's christmas already learn to give and share"changmin said and continue eating.

"Let then oppa the food is to many for us"sinea said and walk to the table and start to eat.

*************************

**Jaejoong POV**

We finish preparing all the food ~~~~~~ah and I start to prepare the table for the both of us.

"finish"~~~~~~ah said after we finish preparing the table. I walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist.

"what time is it babe?"I asks then ~~~~~~ah look at her wrist watch.

"It's already 11:56 4 more minutes then it's christmas"she said and turn around and face me.

"hungry?"she asks then I nodded my head like a little kid
then ~~~~~~ah laughed

"yah why are you laughing"I asks her

"nothing...your so cute oppa"she said and pinches my cheek.

"I know babe that's why you fall for me right?"I said with smirked.

"oh~ here we go again"she said and walk away.

"yah it's true"I protested.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say..I'm hungry oppa let's eat"she said and sat on the chair and I sat a cross from her.

"fine"I said and we start eating,......after we eat ~~~~~~~ah and I sat on the couch in the living room watching t.v,while my arms wrap around her waist.

"oh i almost forgot"I said and ~~~~~~ah look at me while I took a little box out from my pocket.

"here merry christmas babe i love you" I said and kiss her forehead.

"omo oppa you don't have to"she said while opening my gift.

"but babe I want to"I said

"omo oppa"she said and look at me.

"it's our engagement ring babe"I said and take one of the ring out and wear it to her ring finger.

"I love you Park ~~~~~~~"I said when I put the ring on her finger. She look at the ring with a sparkle on her eyes.

"*fake cough* *fake cough* aren't you going to help put mine"I said while faking my coughed.

"oh mianhae oppa"she said and put the ring on my ring finger.

"there"

"I love you Kim jaejoong"She said and we share a passionate kiss again.

here's the ring:
http://www.love2have.co.uk/catalog/images/matchingengravedrings.jpg
(just imagine the name that curve on thr ring was your and jaejoong name ok^^).

'this is the best christmas ever, being with the one I truly love....I don't have any wish now, except for one thing, I wish no one dare to separate us.' I thought on my mind.

"oppa here"she said and handed me a box.

"you think I forgot to give you a present...well not..hope you like it"She said and I open the box and saw a couple shirt. I chuckled and take the t-shirt out and ~~~~~ah do the same thing.

"it's cute right oppa?" she said and I nodded my head.

"faster wear it"she said and wear her shirt and I do the same thing.

"It's beautiful thanks babe"I said and peck her to her lips

here's the shirt:
http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh251/aann015/pix/16042006179.jpg

We stay in the living room until 2am then ~~~~ah yawned.

"oppa I'm sleepy"she said and I chuckled she so cute when she is sleepy.

"arraso arraso we're going to sleep now"I said and we both walk to our room and sleep.

"good night babe I love you"I said

"night oppa love you too"she said and close her eyes I stare at her for awhile then close my eyes and fell asleep.

******************************

**Sinea POV**

We are now in the living room with yoochun oppa after the dinner the guys bid goodbye and leave us alone.

"oppa here's my gift"I said and handed to yoochun oppa my gift.

"babe you don't to"he said then open the gift that I give.

here's my gift:
http://www.kooz.com.au/catalog/images/DSC_9544wx-150-114web.jpg

"like it?"I asks the he look at me and smile the beautiful smile that i ever seen.

"I love it babe"he said and hug me.

"here, my gift"he said and handed me his gift.

here's his gift:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31u72znKA0L._SS400_.jpg

"oppa I love it thank you"I said and hug the pillow

"your welcome babe glad you like it"he said and leaned in to kiss me..we share a passionate kiss for almost 5minutes and we both pulled away to catch out breath..

"I love you sinea~ah"he said and peck on my lips.

"I love you too yoochun oppa"I said

We both stay together till sunrise

******************************
end of the special chapter^^
hope you all like it^^

what will happen next find out more on the next chapter^^

******************************

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction