I do

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqe6f3yNKxs&feature=related

Eternal - DBSK

*****************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I woke up early this morning again, I was so excited of what is going to happen later. I hope this will be perfect and nothing bad will happen. The guys are already here I meet them all last night, They are in the haneul~shii house right now ~~~~~~ah must not see them or else my plan will be ruin.

**flashback**

I was in the living room while  ~~~~~~ah was taking a shower. Then suddenly the door bell rang.

"aish who is it? it's already 8 pm"I mumble and walk to the front door when I open the door I saw yunho,yoochun,junsu,changmin and sinea~ah standing in front of me.

"guys you already here..wait for me here ~~~~~~ah must not see you or else everything will be ruin"I whisper.

"I will be back"I said and closed the door.

"who is it oppa?"I heard ~~~~~~ah's voice behind me I turn around and face her.

"it's haneul~shii she just checking if we are fine"I lied

"Oh i see..so why didn't you invite her in?"~~~~~~ah asked

"oh she said she need to go back to the store"I said

"Oh ok...it's your turn to have shower oppa"she said and walk to our room.

"emmm ~~~~~~~ah I need to go to haneul~shii store for awhile I need to buy some m....milk"I said...What the why did I just say milk?

"milk...oh ok i guess"she said a little suspicious

"I will be back soon ok"I said and kiss her in her cheek.and walk to the front door

"Ok....oh and don't forget to buy me a chocolate oppa"she yelled from the room.

"yeah I will"I yelled back.

I walk outside and saw all of them in yunho's car.

"Let's go guy we need to get out of here before she see all of you"

"Oh you need to push yunho's car until we get out of here she must not hear us"I said and walk to my car

"what?? are you kidding us"they said at the same time.

"please just do it"I said and they do what I say. When we all way to far from our house they start the car and we all go to haneul~shii store to ask her for help.

When we arrive as usual haneul~shii was there in her mini stop. We all walk inside the mini stop and talk to haneul~shii. I tell all my plan for tomorrow and I tell about me and ~~~~~~ah's love story and she agree to help us.

"ok it's settle you all staying at haneul~shii house ok"I asks them

"OK" They all say

"I need to go back now I think ~~~~~~ah was looking for me already"I said

"yah jaejoong oppa"sinea~ah called me and I look at her.

"I think you forgot to buy something "she said

"oh yeah I forgot to buy a milk and chocolate for ~~~~~~~ah"I said and walk to get a milk and chocolate and walk to the counter to pay.

"It's ok jaejoong~ah it's free"haneul~shii said

"jinja?"I asks again and she nodded her head

"Thank you"I said "bye guys" I bid bye's to the guys

"bye"they said and I walk to my car and drive to go back home.

*****

I walk to the bathroom to have a shower after that I walk back to ourroom again to check if ~~~~~~ah is already wake up but she still sleeping so peacefully, A smile curved on my smile when I see her so peaceful...Then I walk to the kitchen to make a breakfast..Then I walk to the to the bedroom again and place the letter in the night stand and kiss ~~~~~~~ah's forehead.

"I love you ~~~~~~~ah"I whisper and start headed to haneul~shii house where the guys was.

"Hyung your here. How's everything?"junsu asks when he saw me come in.

"everything was in place..We just need to wait for her to wake up"I said "How about the thing that i tell you to do guys?"I added

"it's perfectly in place"yoochun said

"yeah we just waiting for the signal"yunho said

"where's sinea~ah and haneul~shii?"I asked

"oh they are in the kitchen preparing for food"changmin said excitedly. I just shook my head about his reaction and walk to the kitchen and saw haneul~shii and sinea~ah preparing lots of food.

"It's everything alright in here do you need any help?"I asked and they look at me.

"no need jaejoong~ah you and ~~~~~~~ah was the star for today so no need for you to help."Hanuel~shii said.

"ok"I said and walk to the living room. I look at the time it's already 10. Is ~~~~~~~ah already awake?

**********************

**Your POV**

I woke and saw the place beside me already empty like yesterday I saw a letter in the nightstand and start to read it.

hi babe.

don't forget that i will pick you up at 11 so you must hurry up I have a very important surprise for you..I already cook breakfast for you so no need to cook.

your prince charming
joongie

P.S I love you<3

I smile when I finish reading his letter then I look at the time it's already 10:15 I hurry run to the bathroom to have a shower then after that I walk to the kitchen to eat the breakfast that jaejoong oppa made...after I eat I wash the dishes after that I look at the time it's already 11.

'where is he?' I thought while looking at the front door after a few minute I saw jaejoong oppa coming inside.

"oppa"I said then run to hug him

"hi babe did you sleep well??"he asks and I nodded my head

"good...so emmm let's go?"he said

"yeah...emm oppa where are we going?"I asks

"it's a secret"he said and start dragging me out of the house and we walk to his car, then he take me to the playground where we go before.

"what are we doing here oppa?"I asks but I didn't get a respond from him we sat at the swing and we stay there silently.

"~~~~~~~ah if I asks you to marry me now will you agree?"jaejoong oppa said out of the blue I look at him with my big eyes and a smile appear on my face.

"so?"

"of course oppa..What do you think I run away with you?"I said

"I'm just asking"he said then the both of us sat there silently..then oppa stood up I look at him and he knee infront of me my eyes got bigger than before

"oppa"I whisper.

"I kim jaejoong asking for the hand of the only girl that I love to marry me...Park ~~~~~~ah would you marry me...now?"he said and held my hand.

"What? as in now..right now?"I asked he nodded his head. Another big smile appear on my face. "Yes"I said excited yet a bit nervous, Jaejoong oppa stood up and pulled me into his tight embrace.

"I Love you Park ~~~~~~~"he whisper on my ear.

"I love you too Kim Jaejoong"I respond he pulled from the hug and look at me in the eye.

"Now, lets go to the church the are already waiting for us"Jaejoong oppa said in a hurry and start dragging to the church.

"Us? who's us?"I asks

"Your soon to be brother-in-law DBSK, sinea~ah and haneul~shii are waiting for us. And you need to wear the wedding dress that I pick for you"he said

"you are that confidence that i will say yes to marry you huh?"

"yes cause I know that you really really love me"he said and kiss me on the lips.

"ok they are waiting for us I can't wait to see sinea eonnie"I said and we walk to his car and headed in the church when we arrive we saw all of them standing outside waiting for us.

"EONNIE"i shout when i step out of the car

"~~~~~~~ah I missed you so much"

"I missed you too eonnie"I said and hug her real tight

"ok...let's continue this reunion later but right now we have a wedding to do so let's go go"yoochun oppa interrupt us I pouted

"fine"i said

"let's go ~~~~~~~ah you need to wear your wedding dress"haneul~shii said and drag me in the changing room

When we are in the changing room I saw a simple, yet so beautiful wedding dress

wedding dress:
http://www.wholesalereview.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Wedding-Dress.jpg

"Palli and wear this, we still need to do your hair and make up"sinea eonnie said and help me to wear my gown after that she and haneul~shii do my hair and put some light make up and me.

Now I just waiting in the changing room when the door suddenly open and reveal the 4 DBSK except jaejoong oppa

"~~~~~ah you looking so beautiful"junsu said

"thanks"

"yeah I'm sure hyung eye's will pop out when he saw your amazing beauty"changmin said then I laughed

"we are gladly to accept you to our family ~~~~~~ah from today onward you are our sister-in-law"yunho said

"yunho hyung is right that's why when jaejoong hyung make's you cry just tell us and we will make him sorry for making our little princess cry"yoochun oppa said

"oh oppa gomawa but i know jaejoong oppa wont do that"I said

"yeah.."He said then they all give a tight hug.

"the wedding will starts soon please the bride need to go in the front door"The wedding coordinator said then we all nodded and walk to the front door yunho,junsu,and changmin walk inside leaving me and yoochun oppa outside.

"am the one will send in the aisle ~~~~~~ah"yoochun oppa said and held my hand then the wedding start to play.

end url
**********

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pKMKjlTlZI

I do -98 degree

**********

The door open then I saw yunho oppa standing beside the man that I'm going to shared my whole world forever, slowly walking towards the aisle it's only just a minute to walk but for me it's like a year to  arrive infront of the church. Finally yoochun oppa give my hand to jaejoong oppa and we walk infront of the priest.

"We all gather here today to witness the wedding of two people love each other"the priest say and so on and so on.

"Will you Kim Jaejoong accept Park ~~~~~~ah as your wife to cherish her for all of your life..in sickness and health for richer or for poorer"

"I do"oppa said and look at me warmly.

"You Park ~~~~~~ah accept Kim jaejoong as your husband to cherish him for all of your life ..in sickness and health for richer or for poorer"

"I do"

"rings"the priest said and yunho oppa run to us and give the ring

here's:
http://terrybreathinggrace.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/35-gold-wedding-rings1.jpg

"jaejoong"the priest give the ring to jaejoong oppa to wear it to me.

"wear this ring as the sign of my love and loyalty"

"~~~~~~~ah"then the priest give the ring to me to wear it to jaejoong oppa

"wear this ring as the sign of my love and loyalty"

"and now Ill anounce you husband and wife you may now kiss your bride"then jaejoong oppa face me and kiss me passionately after a 5 minutes kiss we pulled from each other and look at the people around us.(people:DBSK, haneul and sinea)

They all congratulate us then changmin suddenly shout

"YES IT'S EATING TIME"he said and we all laughed at his reaction then we all go to haneul~shii house to celebrate.

*********************

end

hope you all like
is it the end??

*********************


Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction