Like the Birds

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaBMFz7y8mM&feature=related

Stay - BigBang

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

It's been a month since I last saw jae joong oppa and sinea eonnie, its been a month since that thing happen. I felt myself become insane at the thought I'm not going to see them anymore. I hate hyun joong oppa for doing this to them and for doing this to me. It's been a month since he lock me again in this horrible room or should i say prisoner, I hate staying here in this room I feel like a criminal that i do something bad to someone, Is it a crime to fall in love.

All I just did was to fall in love and they treating me like , I don't want to live in this world anymore.

Day by day my condition is getting worse, I got thinner and thinner, Well i don't care about that, If i die i can get out of this cage of mine.

I was seating near at the window looking at the birds flying freely outside.

"i wish i can be like them...can fly everywhere they want to go...escape from this miserable life...get out away from this prison....get away from my parents and especially get away to hyun joong"i mumble then i heard my room door swung open, I didn't look who it is, but I know it was the monster who like me up here, The person that i hate the most, The person that make my life living hell.

"What are you doing here?"I asks him in the cold tone not wanting to look at him.

"I'm here to bring your food"Hyun joong said and walk near me. I glared at him, I stood up and walk pass him.

"I'm not hungry..you can take that food out of this room"i said and sat on my bed.

"~~~~~~ah don't be so damn stubborn..you didn't eat for the passed 1 week..look at you, look skinnier now"he said and sat next to me, I stood up and face.

"Do i look like i care...I'm not hungry so leave me alone"I said and turn my back to him, I was going to walk away when i felt he hold my hand.

"Take your dirty hand off of me"I said not looking at him

"NO..when i say eat..your going to eat"he said and push to my bed and take the plate of food and start to feed me harshly.

"I said i don't want to eat"I said and push his hands away and the food landed on the floor, I glared at him, He was looking at the food on the floor then look at me with his dangerous eyes then sighed and try to calm himself.

"Trying to calmed yourself...oh come on hyun joong trying not to hurt me"i chuckled "Ever since you tell my parents about my relationship with jae joong oppa..that's the start of you hurting me...and every single day of you being here with me was the worse thing happen to my life"I added.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah i ju---"I cut his off

"Sorry??.. after you done to me...do you think i will forgive you huh?"I asks him but he stay silent "ANSWER ME"i shout at him but he still stay silent.

"get out"I demand

"~~~~~~ah"

"I said get out of my room"I glared at him, Then he left and closed the door.

"Sorry it not enough oppa to what you've done to me and to the people I love...you destroy my happiness with jae joong oppa...i will never forgive you"I glared at the door

*-*-**-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I left ~~~~~~~ah room and closed the door shut. I walk to my room and lock myself in there, I laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

"What i have done?...I made her life miserable"i said to myself and cup my face with both of my hands.

Then suddenly my hand phone rang....

"Yebosaeyo?"
"hyun joong it's me Mrs. Park"
"auntie why did you call?"
"I just want you to know that we are here in the airport"
"oh do you want me to pick you up"
"no need sweetie..we just want you to know that we will be there by half an hour"
"oh ok auntie ill be waiting"
"Ok bye"
"bye"

and we both hung up.. the phone, I stood up and walk out of my room, I tell to all the maid the Mr. and Mrs. Park are going back home and they start to prepare for they coming back, I was now infront of ~~~~~~ah's room but I don't have a courage to knock on her room. Then a maid walk by, I called her and asks to tell ~~~~~~ah that her parents are going home.

After half an hour I was waiting in the front door to great Mr. and Mrs. Park of welcome back, after a few more minutes Mr. and Mrs. Park arrive..

"Hyun joong"Mrs Park call when she get out from the car and hug me, I hug her back

"Welcome back auntie"I said

"Hey hyun joong"Uncle Park greeted when he get out from the car.

"Welcome back uncle"I said with a smile.

"We have a very very good news for you?"Mrs Park said excitedly.

"What it is auntie?"I asks

"Let's go inside first"She said and we go to the living room and sat.

"Ok so the news is....."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-***-

end

what is the news Mrs. Park want to say to hyun joong?
find out more in the next chapter^^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-



Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction