Make Love

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pqB5_FQ37U&feature=related

Make Love - BigBang (english version)

********************************

**Your POV**

After eating the guys need to go back to seoul cause Mr. Lee Soo Man called yunho oppa and asked where are they, yunho oppa said that they are in his mother's house then He said that the guys need to go back in seoul cause they have works to do.

After the guys bid goodbye to me and jaejoong oppa they whisper something in jaejoong oppa's ear and oppa just smirked 'I wonder what is that' I thought then sinea eonnie come to me and hug me real tight.

"I will miss you ~~~~~~ah again"she said when we pulled from the hug.

"I will missed you too eonnie"I said

"I so happy for you ~~~~~~~~ah you are now Mrs. Kim Jaejoong"Sinea unnie said happily.

"heheh yeah thanks eonnie"I said "how about you? When you and yoochun oppa will get married?"I added.

" *sighed* I don't know and beside I'm not ready for getting married yet"she said.

"Oh i see...I wish you too will get married soon"I said and smile at her and she smile back.

"babe, we need to go back now"yoochun oppa interrupt us.

"oh ok...bye ~~~~~~~ah I will just visit here if we have time and don't forget to take care of yourself"sinea eonnie said and hug me again.

"yeah I will don't worry to much about me eonnie..jaejoong oppa was here with me"I said

"yeah ~~~~~~ah is right sinea~ah don't worry about her, I will take good care of her"jaejoong oppa said from behind me and hug me on my waist from the back.

"you better oppa..If not I will kick your as*"eonnie said and we all laughed.

"oh we have to go bye take care ok??"eonnie said

"yeah you too"I said

"bye ~~~~~~~ah bye jaejoong hyung"

"bye guys"me and jaejoong oppa waved

"let's go inside babe"jaejoong oppa said and I nodded my head and we start walking to our house.

"wait"he said and stop walking, I look at him with questionable look written in my face.

"what is it oppa?"I asked then he suddenly carry me in a bridal way.

"oppa"I scream because of his sudden action, look at him in the eyes.

"what we are married not..what's the problem with that?"he asks

"nothing but--"I was cut off by him.

"no but I will carry my wife if I need to"he said and give his gorgeous smile. Then he carry me inside the house and gently put me in the couches.

"I love you babe"he said caressing my cheek

"I love you too oppa"I said he leaned in and our lips touch we share a minutes of passionate kiss. It's more passionate than before.

"oppa...I think i need a shower and I need to get out from this clothes"I said when we broke from the kiss.

"oh but i want to kiss you more"he said with a pout.

"but I need too...and you also need to wash yourself"I said

"ok I will take a bath with you"he smirked.

"oh no no no no...I will take a bath alone and so you too"I said and run to the bathroom with my gown and lock the door.

"yeah ~~~~~~ah open the door let your hubby get inside"I heard Jaejoong oppa shout from the outside.

"I don't wanna"i said and laughed

"How dare you treat your hubby like this on the first day of your married"he fake cry.

"oh mianhae oppa but that will not work on me"I said.

"fine meanie"He said, I heard him walk away. Then I continue to take a bath.

After I take a bath I walk out from the bathroom and saw jaejoong oppa seating on the couch watching tv.

"oppa it's your turn to have a bath"I said but he ignore me. I walk towards him and sat next to him.

"are you mad at me oppa"I asked but he still ignore me.

******************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I sat in the living room and watch some show on the t.v then ~~~~~~~ah came out from the bathroom.

"oppa it's your turn to have a bath"she said but I decided to ignore her and continue to watch t.v. Then ~~~~~~ah walk towards me and sat next to me.

"are you mad at me oppa"she asked again but still ignore her.

'hehe no I'm not mad I'm just acting' I said inside my head.

"oppa mianhae"~~~~~~ah said and hug my arm. I look at her for awhile then look back to the t.v.

"oppa please don't be mad at me"she said and give her puppy dog eyes, I was laughing on my head, then look away to avoid her puppy dog eyes.

"oppa please"she said but still ignore her.

"fine if you don't want to talk to me..then don't"she said and start to walk away I laughed and chased after her.

"mianhae babe..I'm just acting I'm not mad at you"I said and pulled her to my arms.

"hmpfm I hate you oppa"she pout and punch me on my chest playfully.

"mianhae...oppa is sorry arrasso?"I said and look at her in the eyes.

"it's your turn to have a bath"she said "your smelly now"she added and cover her nose.

"what? what did you call your hubby"I said and tickle her.

"hahahah i...haha your hahahah smelly hahha now take a bath"

"Is that so...how dare call your handsome husband smelly"I said and continue tickle her.

"opp ahahha a hahaha stop hahaha it hahahha please"she cried

"I wont until you kiss me on the lips"I said

"I wont hahahah"

"then I wont stop"and continue tickle her.

"find...find Ill kiss so please stop it"she said and I stop tickling her.

"now where is my kiss"I said

"closed your eyes first"she said panting. Then I closed my eyes as what she say.

"not until you take a bath my smelly hubby"she said then I open my eyes and see her running inside of our room.

"yah come back here"I said and chase after her but she already lock the door from the inside.

"I wont until you take a bath"she said from the other side.

"aish fine...but i will take more"I said and walk to the bathroom.

After I take a bath I walk to our room and find it unlock. Then I walk inside and saw ~~~~~~~ah seating on the bed while reading her book as always.

I sat beside her and look at her.

"where's my kiss?"I asks then she look at me.

"aish but only one"she said then I nodded my head.

I leaned in to kiss her. When our lips touch I place one of my hand at the back of her head and the other one was on her waist, She was about to pulled from the kiss but I deepen the kiss.

After 10minutes of kissing we both panting.

"may i make love to you ~~~~~~~ah"I asked her. She look at me with her nervous eyes.

she shyly nodded her head then I smiled "but please don't hurt me"she said

"I wont hurt you...I promised"I said and help her laid on the bed and I go on top of her.

I kiss her for about 2 minutes and pulled away.

"I love you ~~~~~~ah"

"I love you too oppa"she said and we shared a passionate kiss again

****light's off****
(sorry i don't wrote R story mianhae)

both of you make love that night and sleep hugging each other.

*********************

end
what will happen after the happy ending?
will you to be together for real?
find out more^^

*********************

Comment please
no silent reader please

**princess**