Reunionate

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EPZhCJ6qJU

Purple Line Instrumental

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

It's been two weeks since I faithed and I'm still here laying on my bed the oxygen mask change to oxygen {here's the pic. http://wwwdelivery.superstock.com/WI/223/1612/PreviewComp/SuperStock_1612R-18681.jpg}

And the IV still on my left hand then i heard a soft knock on the door, I look up to see my parent come inside.

"~~~~~~ah me and appa we're going to Paris to do some works there"my eomma said. I look at them not. surprised to what my eomma said.

"Don't worry hyun joong will going to stay here while we are not around"my appa said.

"why don't you bring him with you, Sinea~eonnie is here to take care of me. beside she is my private nurse"i said in a soft voice.

"So she can help you to see that stupid guy? huh?"my appa said in an angry tone.

"honey"my eomma holding my appa

"I'm telling you this ~~~~~~~ah if i heard that you are seeing that guy again i will make his life miserable"appa said and left.

"mianhae sweetie. Please understand your appa"eomma held my right hand

"why would i eomma he never understand me anyway"i said tears falling on my cheek.

"we just want the best thing for you"eomma trying to convince me that leaving jae joong oppa was best for me.

"what is the best thing for me?. Eomma did you ever fall in love?"i asks while looking at her eyes she didn't answer my question and just keep quiet.

"i need to go ~~~~~~ah see you next week ok?"she said and kiss my forehead then left my room. I sighed and stared the ceiling 'when am i going to see you oppa?' i sighed then i heard my room door open again i look up to know who it was and see sinea eonnie. She lock the door and walk beside my bed and sat on the chair beside my bed.

"~~~~~~ah how are feeling now?"she asks look worried

"I'm fine. How's jae joong oppa?"i asks her about jae joong oppa eonnie been secretly meeting the DBSK.

"he's fine and he really want to see you ~~~~~~ah"she said and a low voice.

"How?"i look at her.

"don't worry about it. I will help him sneak to your room when hyun joong~shii send your parents to the airport"she said

"gamsahamnida eonnie"i said and hug her. She pulled from the hug and caress my cheek.

"It's nothing for my little dongsaeng"she said and patted my head.

"i should leave now and call jae joong to go here already"i nodded and sinea eonnie left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

I left ~~~~~~ah's room and walk to the main door to see Mr. and Mrs. Park and hyun joong preparing to leave.

"hyun joong while we are not here watch ~~~~~~ah carefully and don't let her see that guy and if she meet him call me quickly"Mr. Park said

"Please hyun joong took care my daughter while we're not here and please if something happen to her call us"Mrs. Park

"don't worry Mr. and Mrs Park i will take good care of her and I'm not going to let her meet that guy"hyun joong said and bow his head.

"We should leave now"Mr. Park said and walk outside and enter to the limousine Mrs. Park follow and last hyun joong stop infront of me and lean to my ear.

"I'm watching you sinea~shii. If i found out you are helping ~~~~~~ah meeting that guy. I will make you life in living hell"he whisper then enter in the limousine.

I watch the limousine to disappeared on my sight 'hmmfp you think i will be scared to you..well I'm not' i said to myself and pick my hand phone to called jae joong.

"yebosaeyo!!"

"They left now"i said still looking at the gate.

"ok I'm on my way"then we both hung up.

I walk to the back of the mansion waiting for jae joong to come. Then after a few minutes i saw a black car coming on my way. I smile on myself.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

**Jae joong POV**

I was driving to ~~~~~~~ah's mansion while looking at the map that sinea~ah give to me when my phone rang. I put my bluetooth headset and turn it on.

"yebosaeyo!!"

"they left now"i heard sinea~ah voice.

"ok I'm on my way"i said and we both hung up.

I look at the map again to make sure I'm going to the right road after a few minutes i saw sinea~ah standing at the back of `~~~~~ah's mansion she smile and i park the my car.

"hey"she said approaching me.I smile at her and get out of the car.

"ready to sneak in inside the house"i chuckled at her

"what so funny?"she asks confused

"you sounds like we are a robbery"i said

"meanie. Let's go before hyun joong get back here"she said and i nodded my head.

We start walking at the back of the mansion to go to ~~~~~~~ah's room without anyone knowing it. After so many doors that we passed we arrive at ~~~~~~ah's room.

"We're here I let you go inside alone"sinea~ah said

"what about you?"

"I will be the look out and beside i don't want to see the two of you act so lovey dovey"she said

"fine. Thanks sinea~ah"i said

"it's nothing I'm doing this to make ~~~~~~ah happy"she said and i nodded my head and turn the door knob.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

end
what will happen when you two meet again after so long?
will hyun joong found out about it?
find out on the next chapter.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction