Start of War

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM

Darkness eyes - DBSK

*******************************

**Your POV**

'oppa why your not still here?' I cried and cried I'm still in my room hugging my knees, Then the door swung open again, I look who is it..And see the monster of my life hyun joong I walk toward me and held my wrist forcefully.

"Let's go"He said in a harsh tone.

"Yah let me go..Your hurting me..I don't want to go with you..You monster"I shout in his face but he ignore me like he didn't hear my cries, He keep pulling me out of the room.

"Yah where you doing to take me"I said then he turn to look at me with a smirked. That smirked give me shiver down to my spine. He pushed me to the wall forcefully that make me into so much pain.

'god please help me and my baby' I pray I closed my eyes for awhile then look at him in the eyes.

"If I can't take you as mine ~~~~~~~~ah, no one can..You asking me where are we going"he smirked again. "We're going to hell"He added then kiss me forcefully on my lips that was now bleeding because he bit my lips I pushed away and wipe my bleeding lips.

"You disgusting monster..I hate you go to hell alone"I said and kick his thing hard and tried to run away but he cut me on time and held my wrist tight.

"You bit**..errrr you want it in the hard way huh?"He said in pain and throw my to the wall again and slap me again and again than my make both of cheek turn red and  a cut on my  lips.

"You will pay what you did to me"He said in angry voice and pulled again out of the mansion to his car.

"where are you taking me?"I asked he look at me with an angry face.

"like i said earlier we're going to hell with you precious boyfriend"he said

"You monster"I said in his face "and jaejoong oppa is not my boyfriend anymore....*he smirked*"

"If that's the case I don't have to worried anymore"he said

"yes you have cause jaejoong oppa is not my boyfriend because he is now my husband..See we married already so stop dreaming that you can take me away from him"I smirked seeing his frustrated face then he pushed me harshly inside his car. He step inside too and there's other people in the car.

"You already know where are we going Joon"hyun joong said to the driver.

"Yes sir."The guy name Joon start the engine and start to drive.

"Yah Let me go..You monster"I said while hitting him with my both hand.. He held my hand to stop me from hitting him.

"That will never happen..Let see if he can still save you"he said and cover my mouth of something I don't that cause me to get unconscious.

*********************************

**Jaejoong POV**

' I hope it's still not late..I hope nothing bad happent to my family' I cursed I park my car infront of ~~~~~~~~ah mansion and run inside the I saw the maid and she a approach me.

"Are you Mr. Kim Jaejoong right?"She asked.

"Yes..Where's ~~~~~~~~ah and hyun joong?"I asked her

"They left already, Young Master hyun joong wants me to give this to you"She said and give a letter then she walk away.

I open the letter and read what's inside after that I run to my car and drive to the place where my wife and child is.

"You will pay hyun joong if there's something happen to my family..I will kill you with my both hands"I said while driving.

******************

(meanwhile)

**Yunho POV**

"Sh** where did he go?"I cursed we are following jaejoong behind but I lost in sight of him.

"hyung calm down"changmin said

"Calm down?.. How can I calm down When I know 2 special people in our life was in danger"I shout.

"Yunho oppa we can't help them with you shouting on changmin..You need to calm down and think how to help them"Sinea~ah said and I try to calm down myself.

"Why don't we call the caps to help us save them"Yoochun said.

"That wont help"Sinea~ah said.

"How can you say that wont help?"Junsu asked sinea~ah

"Because we all know how Hyun Joong control everything right? and some of them are his slave..I mean they followed his order like hyun joong was there master"She said.

"But how we're gonna help them?"Changmin asked.

"We need to called ~~~~~~ah parents"sinea~ah look at us.

"Are insane we're going to call her parents..When in the first place want to Jaejoong~hyung and ~~~~~~ah to seperate"I said.

"I know ..But i know when they know that hyun joong was hurting there only daughter they will help us"She said.

"How are you sure?"Yoochun said

"Not that sure..But who's parents will ignore there child when he/she was in danger huh?"She asked we all look at each other then look at her.

"Fine call them"I said and give my handphone to her, as she dial the number of ~~~~~~~ah parents.

*************************************

**hyun joong POV**

We arrived the warehouse I carry ~~~~~~~ah unconscious body inside the warehouse and put her down to the bed. I look at her red face and bloody lips, I touch her sore face and her red cheek.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~~~ah but I want you be fine and only mine"I said the left the room and lock it.

"Watch this room carefully don't let anyone enter inside arraso?..I need to wait for our visitor"I said to Joon and he nodded his head.

*************************************

End

God the war will start now what will happen?
will jaejoong oppa win and take you back or lost something important to him?

find more^^

*************************************

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction