Other side story

Love Disease

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_B2kL_fEU

Love is Punishment - K.Will

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

this happen
3 hours after he saw you with jae joong

**Hyun joong POV**

I was back to my office still wondering what i saw earlier. 'what his relationship to ~~~~~~ah? Are they lovers. NO it can be ~~~~~~ah is only mine and no one else can have her except me' i said to myself then a picture on the table caught my attention it's our picture together when we still a child i take the frame from the table to look at it more closely.

"~~~~~~~ah your only mine no one else can have except to me" i said and look outside the window.

Then i heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come in"i said and Mr. Lee get inside the room.

"Did you find an information about that guy?"i asks still looking outside the window.

"Yeh young master"He said and bow.

"Speak"i command

"The guy that we saw earlier with young miss is Hero Kim Jae joong he is the lead vocalist of the #1 boy band here in korea called DBSK he is 23 years old. Have 8 sisters he was adopted by Mr. Mrs ~~~~~ Kim. His real name is Han Jae joong"Mr. Lee said (**sorry don't know his parent name**)

"How ~~~~~~ah and him meet?"i asks again

"Two months ago Jae joong meets a car accident that cause him to injured his legs he was admitted to the same hospital with young miss. Young miss always escaping from the hospital and she accidentally sneak to his room to hide after that day the two of them become close friend"he answer

"w....w...what are they relationship to each other?"i asks nervous to hear the answer that Mr. Lee going to say.

"young miss was dating jae joong~shii. They are lovers young master"he said i felt my heart stop beating and my eyes get wider after i heard him say what i don't want to hear.

'this can't be...I'm not going to let her go she is only mine. I'll do whatever it takes to rid that jae joong guy and to make ~~~~~~ah love meand only me ' i thought and look at the picture frame that i was holding.

"You can leave now Mr. Lee"i commanded

"Yeh young master"he said and left the room

"I need to do something"i said and pick up my hand phone and dialed a no.

end url

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEkuOOc3tA

What should i do - 2AM

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

After Yoochun oppa and Sinea eonnie leave us alone jae joong oppa and i sat on one of the benches on the beach eating the ice creams that jae joong oppa bought.

"~~~~~~~ah"jae oppa spoke.

"emmm?"i look at him and wait for him to spoke again.

"i missed you"he said with a cute face i chuckled

"i missed you too oppa"i said and peck on his cheek then he pout

"What?"i said

"I want a kiss in here"he said and point his lips i giggle at his cuteness

"arraso arraso"i said and leaned in he close his eyes then i thinking a good idea i put my ice cream on his nose and start to run away from him.

"YAH!!~~~~~~AH COME BACK HERE"he shout at me and i look back and stick my tough out to him.

"i don't want to"i said and run again. 'i wish this moment last for long' i thought will running.

"aish come back her"he said and start to chased after me i laughed at him while running.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

~~~~~~~ah leaned in to kiss and i close my eyes after a few second of waiting to her kiss i felt i cold sticky liquid touched my skin i open my eyes and saw ~~~~~~~ah already running away from me and look at my nose to see her ice cream on my nose.

'WHAT THE?' i thought and take the ice cream away from my face and throw it on the ground i look at ~~~~~~~ah again and she is far away from me.

"YAH ~~~~~~AH COME BACK HERE"i shout to her, she look back at me stick her tough out to me.

"i don't want to"she said and run again

"aish come back here"i said and wipe my face before chasing her, She laughed will running 'I was happy to see you smile ~~~~~ah i wish this moment that I'm with you will last long' i thought and continue chasing her after a couple of minutes i caught her by the waist and pulled her toward me.

"aish who said that you can run away to me like that after what you did?"i asks childishly.

"oh oppa mianhae"she pout i chuckled
"no no not until you kiss me...and don't think you can do that again cause am not gonna let you go"i said
"fine fine..mmmph"she said and i laughed
i leaned in closer to her and she close her eyes i also close my eyes then our lips touch, we shared a passionate kiss for about 5 minutes and we slowly pulled away. I look at her straight in the eyes.

"I love you ~~~~~~~ah"i said

"I love you too oppa"she said and smile then i hug her after a while we pulled from the hug.

"I think we should go back now it's dark already"she said i nodded my head and the both of us take the cab cause yoochun use the van.

After half an hour of ride we both arrive at the hospital then suddenly my hand phone ring i took it from my pocket and check who's the caller it's yunho i answer the phone.

"yebosaeyo"

"hyung you need to go back now manager hyung needs to tell something for us. And get yoochun too"he said

"What hyung want's to talk about?"i asks

"i don't know. You need to go back now"

"fine ill be there"i said and look at ~~~~~~ah i hung up the phone and put back in my pocket.

"I'm so---"i was cut by her

"it's ok oppa you can go now..ill be ok now"she said

"are you sure"i asks

"yeah"she nodded her head
"ok i need to go bye see you soon..and don't forget to call me ok"i said and kiss her forehead before i leave and she just her head.

I take a cab to go back to the dorm.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFdVADKGNR0&feature=related

Darkness eyes piano version

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

Oppa needs to go back to his dorm so i walk inside the hospital alone to go to my room. When i open my room i saw two person on my room and my eyes wider after i saw there face.

"eomma...appa"i said my parents look at me and appa have a angry face.

"What do you think are you doing Park ~~~~~~~"my dad said

"honey don't be to harsh to her"my mom said to my dad who looking at me angrily.

"~~~~~~ah honey come inside and close the door"my mom said and i follow what she say i close the door and walk inside my room and sit on my bed.

"when did you come back mom?"i asks my mom who walk towards me and sit on my bed.

"We just came and we decided to visit you but when we got here you not here. We we're so worried about you ~~~~~~~ah. Where did you go?"she asks me holding both of my hands

"I'm just hang out with my friends"i lied

"LAIR WHAT IS THIS THAT I HEARD THAT YOU ALWAYS ESCAPING THIS HOSPITAL AND DATING A GUY WHO IS NOT BELOW TO HIGH SOCIETY?" my dad shout my eyes get wider when i heard him talking about jae oppa.

"honey you don't need to shout..you scared her"my mom said defending me to my angry dad.

"how do you know about this?"i said

"hyun joong called us earlier saying that your dating a guy from a boy band"my mom said with a calm voice
'hyun joong oppa how did he know that i'm dating jae oppa i didn't told him that i'm dating someone' i thought

"you better stay away from him ~~~~~~~ah. Before i make you. His not better for you"my dad said i look at him with teary eyes.

"how can you said that you never meet him before"i was crying now.

"I know what's best for you. So you must obey me"Appa said

"I don't want to follow you appa I love him"i said still crying

"How dare you to disobey me huh?. You will leave the hospital from now on and get treatment in the house so my guards keep on eye on you"my dad said

"no you cannot do this to me. I'm old enough to decide from myself"i protested.

"I don't care if your old enough to decided for yourself your going to followed my order whether you like it or not"appa said and i just cry on my bed then my room door swung open and I saw sinea eonnie with  her eyes wide open when she saw my parents.

"YOU how can you be so irresponsible at your work huh?"my appa said and point her "how can you let my daughter meet a low class people like you huh. Do you want to lose your job huh?"my appa shout

"How dare he call sinea eonnie and jae oppa a low class. Even though he is my father i can't help myself to be hate him" i thought

"mianhae master park. I don't want to lose my job please i'm begging you"sinea eonnie beg my appa.

"I will give another chance if you let ~~~~~~ah meet that guy again i wont hesitate to fired you"my appa said

"and ~~~~~~ah going to leave this hospital from now on and get treatment at home"he said before he left the room with my mom

"no appa i don't want to"i shout and run after him but the elevator already closed.

"Appa please i'm begging...eomma"i said while bugging the elevator door sinea eonnie held my both arm and stop me from bugging the door.

"~~~~~ah stop it already he already left"she said and hug me

"eonnie why appa like that? how can he be so selfish"i said and sub on her shoulder.

"shhhh stop crying"she said patted me back. I shook my head "how can hyun joong oppa do this to me i thought he is my best friend..why did he betrayed me and tell this to my parents"i said

"shhhh don't worry everything will be back to normal"she said comforting me.

She lead my back to my room and i continue crying until i fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what going to happen next??
what will be jae joong reaction after you tell him about this?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction