Prisoner of Love

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qL32hAoGs&feature=related

Prisoner of love - Hikaru Utada

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

After a tiring scheduled for today i decided to called ~~~~~~ah to hear her voice i pick up my hand phone and press spend dial #1

"the number your calling is out of service please try again later" the operator said. 'that's odd why ~~~~~~~ah's phone off' i thought. I stared my phone for awhile then junsu sat next to me.

"hey hyung"he said i look at him and give him a small smile. "miss her already?? you just with her yesterday"he added and start teasing me.

"shut up duck "i said in irritated tone.
"wohhh~ chill hyung..why did you call her already"he said
"her hand phone was off"i answer

"Then why don't you visit her in the hospital?.. our schedule for today was finish already"he suggest i look at him and smile.

"your right..thanks junsu"i said and take my car keys and jacket and dash to the car park. Leaving junsu alone on the couch.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Junsu POV**

"tsk tsk when it becomes to ~~~~~~~ah he become like that..i wonder what ~~~~~~ah feed to hyung to make him like that?"i said to myself "well at least he was happy now not like before he was a cold person"i said again and smile.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I arrived at the hospital and go straight to ~~~~~~~ah's room when i open the door i saw the room was empty 'wonder where she go' i thought then i knock on the bathroom door and called her name.

"~~~~~~ah are you in there?"i said but there's no respond i touch the door knob and open the door there's no one inside the bathroom i look at the room again and found that her room was fully clean. I walk out of the room and walk to the nurse desk.

"Annyeong i just want to know where is the patient in room #812?"i asks the nurse she look at me.

"The room where Miss Park ~~~~~~~ was in?"She asks back and i nodded my head.

"Miss Park was already check out of the hospital this morning"she said

"jinja?"i asks again and she nodded.

"thank you"i said 'I'm happy that ~~~~~~ah was out of this hospital...but where I'm going to find her' i thought and start to walk out of the hospital when i hear someone called my name behind me.

"Jae joong~shii"the familiar voice said i look behind me and saw sinea~ah.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

I was going to left the hospital to go back to ~~~~~~ah house when i saw a familiar person on the nurse desk talking to my co-nurse.

'is that jae joong~shii?'i thought and look closely at the guy. 'it's jae joong' i said to myself he was about to left the hospital when i called his name.

"Jae joong~shii"i said he turn around and saw me behind him.

"Sinea~ah glad i see you. The nurse say in the nurse desk that ~~~~~~~ah was out of the hospital, is that true?? Where is she?"he said

"mmm.. it's true she was in her house with her parents and hyun joong"i said he frown when he heard hyun joong name.

"who's hyun joong?"he said

"he is ~~~~~~ah childhood friend"i said and he sighed in relief.

"Can you tell me where she live?"he asks i look at him with a sad face.

"I can't jae joong"i shook my head

"why I'm her boy friend?"he said i sighed and look away "there's something that you need to know"i said "let's find a place to talk too"i added and he nodded his head.

We go to the cafe near the hospital there's only few people in there. We sat far away from the door so no one will recognize him.

"What is it?"he said after we sat on the chair. I sighed "Let's order first ok?"i said and he nodded. We order a coffee for the both of us.

"So?"he asks impatiently

I took a deep breath before i talk "it's about ~~~~~~ah"i said

"what about her?"he asks nervously.

I tell him about what happen yesterday about what happen to ~~~~~~ah and her parents and i also tell him about why she move back to her house and about her phone.

"that's why you cannot see her anymore"i said in a sad tone.
"I'm sorry jae joong~shii"i added
"i need to go maybe ~~~~~~~ah's parents are looking for me already i don't want to lose my job"i said and left the place.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

**Jae joong POV**

After sinea~ah said everything i felt my heart broke into a million of pieces. 'how can they be so selfish? how can they do this to ~~~~~~~ah and me' i thought and i felt my tears start to fall down to my cheek.

Sinea~ah excuse herself to go back to ~~~~~~ah house. After she leave i start to leave that place also. I walk to my car and drive back to my dorm. I open the dorm door and see all my members in the living room watching starking. When they see me walk inside the dorm they start questioning me.

"hey hyung why you back so early?"changmin said
"yeah why a long face? did you two fight?"yunho said
i ignore them and walk straight to my room.

I close the door with the loud "BANG". I sat on my bed and take the picture frame of me and ~~~~~~~ah.

"what am i going to do now ~~~~~~~ah?"i said and my tears start to came out again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Yunho POV**

We are in the living room watching starking when jae joong hyung arrive we all look at him, he look so sad i wonder what happen to him? did ~~~~~~ah and him fight?. Then changmin asks him a question.

"Hey hyung why you back so early?"he asks
"Yeah why a long face? did you two fight?"i can't help myself to ask that question to him, he ignore us and walk straight to his room and "BANG" What the?? what happen to him?. I look at my other member all of us have a confused look.

I walk to his room and the rest of the guys followed me i was going to knock on the door when i heard jae joong hyung say something then start to cry. I look behind me and the guys give me "knock-on-the-door look" i sighed and knock on the door.

After a few minutes of waiting hyung open the door there still tears on his eyes.

"what happen hyung? why are you crying?"i said in a concern tone

"nothing what do you want?"he asks in a cold tone.

"We just want to know if your ok hyung"yoochun said

"I'm find you can go now"he said and about to close the door but i stop him.
"your not ok hyung tell us"i said he glare at me and walk back to his room and sat on his bed. We follow and sat infront on him.

"tell us hyung we are like brothers here. If something happen we need to help you"junsu said

He took a deep breath then he tell us that ~~~~~~~ah's parents don't like him because he is from a low class family and only an adopted child. And they don't want to hyung to meet there daughter anymore.

"How selfish people. They think money can buy anything"changmin said. I glare at him and he shut up.

"So what are you planing to do hyung?"i asks

"i don't know. Yunho~ah i don't want to lose ~~~~~~~ah. I love her so much"he said and cry again.

"Don't worry hyung we're going to help you"i said and he look at me with a hopeful look on his face.

"how?"

"trust us"i said and look at the guys and smile at them they smile back.

"thanks guys"he said

"no problem"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I woke up but still sinea~eonnie not here. "Where are you eonnie"i said to myself. Then there was a soft knock on the room.

"Sorry ~~~~~~~ah i took so long"she said and sat on the bed.

"what did you do eonnie?"i asks

"i need to passed a file that's all"she said and i nodded. "oh i saw jae joong at the hospital when i about to leave"she added i look at her and sat next to her.

"what happen is he looking for me"i asks
"yeh and i told him what happen yesterday and the reason why to leave the hospital without him even know"she said

"how did he react?"i said

"Sad,confused... oh i pity him"she said and in a sad voice.

"I want to see him"i said and was about to walk out the room.

"Wait ~~~~~~~ah you can't just get out here"she said stopping me.

"I don't want to stay in here i need to see jae joong oppa..i need to talk to him"i said and i open the door then i saw hyun joong oppa infront.

"Where do you think your going ~~~~~~ah?"he asks

"it's not your business now move"i said in a cold tone.

"your going to see him huh?"

"i said move"

"your not going anywhere ~~~~~~ah and your not going to meet him"he said

"close the door and don't let her escape"he said to the two bodyguard that was behind him

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING OPEN THE DOOR"i said trying to open the door.

"YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE ~~~~~~AH THAT'S YOUR FATHER'S ORDER"HE SHOUT OUTSIDE THE ROOM

"I HATE HYUN JOONG OPPA...I HATE YOU"i cry and slide on my knee.

"why are you doing this to me? WHY?"I shout.

"oppa mianhae"i said and cry even more. I stay there crying my heart out then i fell asleep on the cold floor.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what will happen next??
find out

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction