Runaway

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVH-deiWFUQ

U NOTE - LOVELAND

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

Two weeks has just passed so fasted and ~~~~~~ah was fully recover now, at that two weeks hyun joong didn't left the mansion he was afraid that jae joong would sneak in again inside the mansion.

But his going to pick up Mr. and Mrs. Park at the airport so he don't have choice to leave the mansion whether he like it or not. I was on the front door waiting for him to leave.

He was about to get in his car when he suddenly look at me, giving me a death glared. Then went inside his car and drive off.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

You think i don't know what you're planing sinea~ah. Well you are all wrong i know that when i leave this mansion you will help jae joong sneak inside to go to ~~~~~~ah room.

Let's see if your plans work, I wont let that happen, ~~~~~~ah was mine, she belong to me and only me.

I won't let that jae joong guy get her away from me nor anyone get her away from me.

I was about to go inside the car when i look at sinea~ah giving her a death glared.

'Let's see who will win sinea. you dare to go against me, you will find out what's that consequent' i thought and get inside the car and drive off to pick up ~~~~~~ah parents.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

When i saw hyun joong car way to far from the mansion. I hurriedly get my hand phone and call jae joong~ah after a few rings of waiting he pick up the phone.

"Yebosaeyo!"

"jae joong~ah the monster left already"

"good I'm already here"

"ok wait for me there"i said and hung up the phone i walk to the back of the mansion to pick jae joong~ah up. When i arrive there i saw jae joong already out of his car.

"ready?"i asks he nodded and we sneak inside the mansion to go to ~~~~~~ah's room after a few minutes we arrive to her room, i let jae joong get inside the room alone.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I was in my room watching DBSK music videos when my room door swung open, i quickly turn the t.v off, I'm scared that hyun joong might caught me.

I look at the person who walk's in to my room i was expecting to see hyun joong but instead i saw jae joong oppa walk to my the direction, my eyes get wider. I quickly stood up and run to his arms.

"oppa"i said hugging him tight, i heard him chuckled then hug me back

"I miss you too babe"he said "I'm glad the you recover now"he said patted my back.

"is it because of me"he asks when he pulled from the hug, I shook my head playfully and he pout. 'ahh so cute' i want to pinch his cheek.

"aigoo of course it's because of you, you know that you are my strange"i said and pinch his cheek 'finally' i giggle.
he smile back we both sat on my bed, there was a silent after we sat, after a few minutes jae joong oppa broke the silent and look at me straight to my eyes.

"babe"he called my name

"mmmm?"

"if i asks you to run away with me will you agree?"he asks
my eyes get bigger when i hear him say that i look at him like he was crazy.

"a..are you serious oppa"i asks he shook his head "do i look like I'm joking?" he asks again

This time it's time for me to shook my head "no" i said

"so?"

"We...well of course i will" i said blushing and hide my face so he wont see my red face, he take my chin and let me look at his handsome face.

"thank you babe" he said and leaned in closer and kiss passionately i kiss him back.

We both broke the kiss and let our forehead touch each others forehead.

"Let's go"he said softly

"what?? where are we going?"i asks

"where going to run away from here ~~~~~~ah"he said holding both of my hand.

"what?? why so fast?"i asks

"I'm afraid that hyun joong will do something bad at you"he said.

"but oppa i need to pack my things"i said

"ill help you babe"he said and kiss my forehead i nodded my head and we both pack my important thing that i need, after we pack jae joong oppa carry my things and held my hand tight then he look at me.

"ready?"he asks and i just nodded my head we both walk to my room door and ready to leave.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I was so happy that ~~~~~~~ah agree for us to run away, although me myself don't know where we are going i don't care as long as I'm with her i was complete already.

to tell you the truth i scared that maybe hyun joong do something bad to ~~~~~~~ah, so before he can do it, i will be here for her i will protect her, i wont let hyun joong do something bad for my girl.

I help ~~~~~~~ah pack her things that she needed, after packing i carry her things and held her hand i look at her first.

"ready?"i asks she just nodded her head and we both walk to the door ready to leave this horrible house.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

end

what this thing/someone you and jae joong saw??
will two escaped to the mansion??

find out^^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*


Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction