Wake up

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwyXCYQSA6s

Don't don - SUJU

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

After the concert i quickly go to the airport to fly back to seoul korea. I felt something bad happen to ~~~~~~ah and i need to go back faster i need to see her, i need to be sure that she was ok. I pick up my phone and tried to called sinea~ah to asked her about ~~~~~~ah.

After a few rings she pick up her phone.

"Yebosaeyo?"she ask crying. I know that she crying because her voice was different to her original voice.

"Sinea~ah why are you crying? What happen?"i asks

"~~~~~~ah....~~~~~~~ah" she just keep saying ~~~~~~~ah name.

"What happen to ~~~~~~~ah?? tell me sinea~ah"i asks worriedly.

"she....she have a heart attack"she said

"What?"i asks again still can't believe what she tell. I know that ~~~~~~ah was  sick but i didn't know what her true disease.

"Hyun joong~shii and her was arguing because hyun joong found out that you still have a contact with her and he throw the phone on the wall and ~~~~~~ah get angry to him and she faithed"she said

"how is she now?"i asks

"The doctor say that ~~~~~~~ah must find a heart donor as soon as possible before she get another heart attack if not she meant die"she cried. i held my phone tight and cry.

"All passenger flying to seoul korea please go to gate 8"
When i heard that say i run to gate 8 i can't wait to see ~~~~~~ah. I need to go back fast before it's getting to late.

It's been 3 hours now and I'm still here sitting in the plane. Then the captain say "Please fasten your seat belt we are now landing at seoul airport" I fasten my seat belt. After a every long minutes I was out of the plane and now running out of the exit of the airport. I call sinea~ah again asking what is the address of ~~~~~~~ah.

"Ye---"i cut her off

"What's ~~~~~~ah address?"I asks impatiently

"what? are you nuts you can't just go here. ~~~~~~~ah's dad was very angry to you, you know that"

"but i want to see her, i want to know what's her condition now please sinea~ah tell me where she is"i beg her

"jae joong listen to me i don't want you risk your life. I will go back there to know what's now her condition, i just go back to my apartment to take something"

"but--"

"no more but jae joong the more you insist the more you will not see her"she said i take a deep breath

"fine tell me all the details about her arraso?"i said

"arraso arraso"

then we both hung up the phone i called a cab to go back to DBSK apartment.

I throw myself to my bed as soon as I enter my room. I look at my nightstand and look the picture of us.

"when am i going to see you again ~~~~~~~ah?"i asks myself i burn my face in my hands in frustrated and i fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I slowly open my eyes and see myself on my room. I look around to see many medical machine beside my bed and IV on my left hand and a oxygen mass on my nose and mouth to help me breath properly. I saw my room door open and eomma walk in.

"Hey honey are you ok?"she asks when she sat on the chair beside my bed. I nodded my head slowly i can't talk because of the oxygen mass on my mouth. She held my hands and cry beside me.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah...I'm really sorry"she cried i slowly lift my right hand up and put in on her hand and smile telling her that i forgive her.

then the door swung open and my appa walk in.

"look what happen to you because of that stupid guy{sorry for the word} I already tell you to stop talking to him but you didn't listen to me and now you arguing to you Hyun Joong because of him"he said angrily. I glared at him

"honey stop it. She not recovering yet from what happen and now you scolded her"my eomma said trying to protect me from my dad.

"sighed' This is the last time i'm going to say this ~~~~~~ah stay away from that guy if i found out that your having a contact to him, His life get miserable. Hear that miserable, you know me very well I have a power to make him and his love one suffer"With that appa left my room leaving me shocked, my eyes get wider and i want to tell something but i can't open my mount.

"sorry honey i will talk to your appa"eomma said and kiss my forehead and left.

After eomma left hyun joong came in. I didn't look at him i felt him sat on the edge of the bed.

"~~~~~~ah mianhae"he said but i ignore him.

"I know you still mad at me..but please understand my feeling for you"he said i look at him and glared. he sighed and stood up.

"ok i will give a time for now to think about it"he said and left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

end

*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction