Throw away

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQL7NEuiZg&feature=related

Darkness eye - Piano version

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I left ~~~~~~~ah and go to my own room I sat on my bed. I still can't believe what i've done to ~~~~~~ah i slap her hard, I look at my hand the one i use to slap her.

'I'm sorry ~~~~~ah i didn't mean to slap you, I didn't mean to hurt you like that. I just want you to know that I love you so much, and i don't want anyone take you away from me I'm sorry' i thought pinch the brigde of my nose. Then i heard a knocked on my room door.

"who it is?"i asks and stood up and walk to the door. I saw one of the bodyguard standing outside of my room.

"what do you want?"i asks when i open the door.

"Young master what are we going to do with Young miss private nurse?"he asks me

"Throw her with that pathetic guy and don't let them step in this mansion again"i said

"yes Young master"he bow and left.

end of Url
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXU8vhRiXWk

Insa - jae joong

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

I was lock in one of the room of the mansion with unconscious jae joong with one of Hyun Joong bodyguard. When the guy that was holding ~~~~ah earlier come back from i don't know where. He walks to the other guard that was sitting on the chair infront of me and jae joong and mumble something to him and the guy that was seating on the chair look at me with a  smirked.

'are they planning to kill us?' i asks myself.

Then the guy stood up and walk to us and bend down infront of me and take my chin to look at him, and smirked again.

"your luck that young master didn't say to kill you"he said and get up, Then look at the other guy.

"call the others we need to throw this two quick"he said my eyes get bigger and the other guy left the room.

"what do you mean throw us up?"i asks the guy that standing infront of me then he look down to me and bend down again.

"Young master don't want to see the both of you anymore and your not young miss private nurse anymore."he said and my eyes get more bigger.

I can't leave ~~~~~ah here alone, what if that bastard do something bad to her, There's no one will protect her when i'm  gone.

"no i don't want to leave here, I don't want to leave ~~~~~~ah with all of you monsters"i shout at him and he slap me hard that my face was now facing on the right side.

"you deserve it for betrayed us"he said and stood up. Then 4 more guards walk inside the room.

"take the both of them to the van, we need to throw them as young master said"he order the 4 guards that come in, 2 guards walk to jae joong and carry him and to 2 guards walk towards me and take me to there arms.

"YAH LET GO OF ME"

"SHUT UP OR I KILL YOU"he said and i shut up.

They take us to the van and they drive us to the DBSK apartment. When we arrive outside of DBSK apartment they open the door and throw me out harshly.

"YAH"i said one of the guard smirked and then throw jae joong to me, jae joong was still unconscious because of what hyun joong do to him, The van drive away leave us there. I carry jae joong on my shoulder and help him to go inside the apartment.

I press the door bell then after a few minutes of waiting yunho oppa open the door.

"Oh my god what happen to jae joong hyung?"he asks worried

"hyun joong....it's hyun joong make jae joong look like this" i said and he carry jae joong inside his room.I look around the apartment and didn't see anyone, I follow yunho in jae joong's room. He put jae joong carefully in his bed and walk to the bathroom to get the first aid kit and walk back to jae joong side.

"Ill do it"i said he nodded his head and stood up giving the first aid kit to me. Yunho sat on the other side of the bed of Jaejoong while I'm on the other side curing Jaejoong wound.

"So what really happen to the both of you?"he asks. I sighed and continue what am i doing and tell him what really happen at ~~~~~~ah mansion

"That monster, how can he do such thing"Yunho said.

"how's ~~~~~~~ah?? Did you see her before you two got thrown away from the mansion"he asks and i shook my head.

"I wish i could"I sighed.

"So where's the other?"I asks

"Junsu, changmin was in starking and yoochun was MC in one show they will be back at 8pm"he said and i nodded my head i look at the clock on jae joong nightstand it's already 7.30pm, 30minutes more the rest of DBSK will be here, I finish putting bandage on jae joong wound and put the first aid kit on the nightstand.

"I hope Jaejoong and ~~~~~~ah will be fine"i said looking at jae joong, I heard yunho sighed and stood up and patted my shoulder, I look at his hand then look at him.

"Everything will be alright"he said and left the room. i follow him and he walk to the kitchen, and prepare dinner for the guys.

"Stay here for dinner, and i know yoochun wants to see so badly"he said and I nodded my head.

"ok"Then i heard the front door open and junsu, changmin and yoochun oppa walk inside the apartment.

"sinea your here"junsu said when he walks in the kitchen, then yoochun oppa walks to the kitchen when he heard junsu say my name.

"oppa"i said and hug yoochun oppa then he hug me back.

"Sinea~ah I'm glad that you visit us here"he said smiling at me when we pulled from the hug and cup my face with his both of his hand, His smile drop when he see something on my face.

"What happen to your face?"he asks.

"what do you mean?"i asks back

"There's a red mark on your face and you have a cut on the side of your lips, who did this to you?"he asks angry
I touch my lips and look away.

"Tell me who did this to you?"he take my chin to look at him.

"It's nothing oppa....don't mind it"i said

"Tell me sinea~ah"he said and his voice is a bit louder this time. And the rest of the guys looking at me waiting for me to talk (except yunho).

Then i tell them what happen and they all shocked when i say those they don't expect to happen that thing. They all walk to jae joong's room and see him still sleeping then decided not to distrube him and walk back to the kitchen to eat dinner. Then we heard someone shout.

"What was that"junsu asks and changmin eyes get wider

"it's jae joong hyung"he said and we all run to jae joong's room to find him throwing everything in his room. The guys walk to his side to stop him.

"Yah hyung stop it."Yoochun said holding both of his hand

"Let go of me"he said trying his best to get out to yoochun hold.

"guys help me"yoochun call for help. Then junsu and changmin help him to hold jae joong and yunho walk infront of them.

"jae joong stop it you will not going to fix this thing if you are like this" he said and jae joong calm down.

yoochun oppa let jae joong go and jae joong sat on his bed and start to cry.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I woke up to my nightmare and shout then what happen earlier flashback on my head and keep repeating i shout and start throwing all of my things away then the rest of the guys walk inside my room and yoochun hold me.

"Let go of me"i said trying to get out from yoochun's hold

"guys help me"he said and junsu and changmin run to hold me.
then yunho stand in front of me.

"jae joong stop it you will not going to fix this thing if you are like this"he said 'his right i can't fix this if I'm like this' i thought i try to calm down myself yoochun let go of me, I sat on my bed start to cry.

'how can i fix this thing if I'm a weakling i can't even fight for the one that i love with all of my heart' i thought, I laid on my bed again and my tears wont stop from fallen.

'~~~~~~ah i hope your ok, I'm sorry i let this happen, I promise i will be back to get you out at that place' i thought and close my eyes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

**Your POV**

god please I'm begging you please let jae joong oppa and sinea eonnie be ok" I pray and close my eyes and tears start to fall from my eyes.

*-*-*-*-*-**-*-*-*-*-*-

end
what will happen next??
will you and jae joong will be together again?
what hyun joong planing?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction