Pain

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tlU4y93FLc

Step - Chung Lim

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

"YAH ~~~~~~ah CAME BACK HERE"i shout at ~~~~~~~ah but she already out of sight. 'what she mean about that?'i thought.
then i decided to go to jae joong-shii's room because the others are waiting there.

When i open the door. "~~~~~~ah WHY DI---"i didn't finish my sentence when i saw the rest of the DBSK staring at me.

"hehe..mianhae"i said and bow my head 'GOD i feel my face is burning to the embarrassment' i said to myself. Then i look at them again. Then my eyes stop at yoochun~shii 'OMG they all look hot. But i think yoochun-shii more hotter' i thought.
Now that he is here how can i manage myself from stop blushing when he staring at me like that 'yah don't look at me like that. It melt me you know that' i want to tell him that but of course i can't.

yoochun:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yeQKg3Yb6cs/ST39ZbpqO7I/AAAAAAAABZU/c1TtjrHMEKU/s400/mic3.jpg

jae joong:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bGj07H-Ouq4/R5WqPzSwadI/AAAAAAAAAOQ/feDkotFsx34/s400/jaejoong11u4wl6.jpg (**imagine jae joong wearing a glasses**)

yunho:
http://seoulitude.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/yunho.jpg

junsu:
http://img228.imageshack.us/i/junsu2bf5.jpg/

changmin:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/changmin/kim1213/changmin4.jpg (**imagine that changmin wearing a glasses**)

"So let's go"changmin said in excited tone making yoochun look away. 'thanks changmin i own you a lot' i thought. And we all started to walk out to the hospital.
"wait"~~~~~~ah said and we all look at her.
"what is it ~~~~~~ah"i said
"I'm hungry can we eat first"she said and look at her feet from embarrassment. "me too hyung can we eat first before we going to karaoke"changmin said with a puppy dog eyes 'oh cute but maybe if yoochun-shii do that, that's more cute' i thought 'yah sinea-ah what are you thinking stop it' i said to myself.
"arraso arraso we were going to eat first"jae joong-shii taking ~~~~~ah's hand in his.

We all headed to a restaurant first to eat before we go to the karaoke bar. We arrived and we go to the VIP room and we sit.

"yah why are we in a VIP room"I asks
"so no one will disturb as when we eat"yoochun said and smile at me, I smile back and nodded my head

sitting arrangement:
jae joong, ~~~~~~~ah, Sinea, yoochun
Yunho, junsu, changmin

We all order our foods after a few minutes of waiting our foods arrive and we all eat.

"ahhh I'm full"changmin said and rubbed his tummy.
we sit there for while then we all decided to go to karaoke bar. All of us are having singing and dancing everywhere. Then ~~~~~~~ah stood up started to walk out of the room.
"~~~~~~~ah where are you going"i said
"I'm just going to the lady's room"she said i nodded my head.

end of Url
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8KJ-6aiFtI

Picture of you Piano Version

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

We all having fun when i felt a sharp pain in my chest. I stood up and started to walk outside when Sinea eonnie call my name.
"~~~~~~~ah where are you going?"she asks
"I'm just going to the lady's room"i said and she nodded her head, and i left
to walk to the empty hallway.
While walking to the lady's room i held my chest so tight.
When i arrive there, I saw no one was there so i when to one of the cubicle and close the door, i sat down still holding my chest and i start to patted it gently.

"ahhh"i fell my tear slid on my cheek. 'it hurt a lot. Why do i have to experience this pain' i curse in my mind as i sob there a little until the pain will gone.
When i felt the pain slowly done, i stood up and walk out of the cubicle. I wash my face and look myself in the mirror. Then the pain came back again this time I felt double pain, I held my chest so tight.

"~~~~~~~ah are you ok?"a voice said i look at the mirror and saw Sinea eonnie reflection.
"yeah eonnie I'm fine"i lied and give here a weak smile
"tell me the truth ~~~~~~ah"She said.
"I'm alright eonnie. Don't have to be worry so much"i said and left the room.
'Actually I'm not fine eonnie. The pain is killing me' i thought and my tear slid on my cheek, i wipe it so no one will so me. And i started to walk back were the others where.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

'Why ~~~~~~ah taking so long' i thought worrying about her. After a few minutes ~~~~~~~ah still not here 'did something happen to her?' i thought and i decided to stood up.
"where are you going sinea-shii"yoochun asks i look down to him "I'm just going to the lady's room"i said and smile, he smile back and nodded.

I started to walk to the lady's room and look for ~~~~~~ah. When i arrive to the lady's room i saw ~~~~~~~ah standing beside the sink her one hand was on her chest and one hand on the sink and her face looks in pain. Then i started to talk.

"~~~~~~ah are you ok?"i asks. She look at the mirror and look at my reflection. "yeah eonnie I'm fine"she said and give me a weak happy.
"tell me the truth ~~~~~~ah"i said
"I'm alright eonnie. Don't have to worry so much"she said and left the room. I look at her until she disappear.

"i know your not ok ~~~~~~~ah. Don't lied to me it also hurt me to see you in pain. please make a decision now" i mumble to myself and a hot liquid slid on my cheek. I wipe my tears and walk back to where the others.

When i back i saw ~~~~~~ah sitting on the couch while the others still having fun. I walk to where ~~~~~~ah and sat next to her. She look at me and smile, i smile back and she looks to the others.

After we finish our videoke we go back to the hospital as ~~~~~~ah requested. The rest of the guys decided to go home to.

"Bye hyung, bye ~~~~~~~ah, Bye sinea-shii"Yunho, junsu and changmin said.
"bye"we said
"bye hyung"yoochun said to jae joong-shii
"bye"he said back
"bye ~~~~~~~ah"yoochun said to ~~~~~~ah and pinch her cheek.
"bye oppa"she said. then yoochun-shii look at me
"bye sinea-shii"he said
"bye"i said and blushed "see you soon"he said again and wink at me and left. I blushed even more.

then the three of us walk back to the hospital.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

end

what happen to you??
what will happen next??"
find out^_^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction