Found

Love Disease


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM

Darkness eyes - DBSK

***************************

**hyun joong POV**

"YAH IT'S BEEN ALMOST 3 MONTHS SINCE THEY ARE GONE AND STILL YOU DIDN"T FOUND THEM..YOU ALL BUNCH OF LOSER..GET OUT OF HERE..I WANT YOU ALL TO SEARCH ALL ANY POSSIBLE  PLACES WHERE CAN THEY MIGHT BE AND DON'T COME BACK HERE WITHOUT A NEWS THAT YOU FOUND THEM" I shout while throwing a vase to them. It's already alomost 3 months now since my ~~~~~~~~ah and that stupid guy name jaejoong runaway.

All my guards run out from the house, Mr. and Mrs. Park was not here they are in Europe for an emergency meeting. I sat on the couch burning my face to both of my hands.

"Where are ~~~~~~~ah? why you always makes me feel like this?"I mumble to myself. I look around and my eyes stop on the frame on the side of the couch I take it with my left hand.

"~~~~~~~~ah I will find you no matter what..and I will make sure that jaejoong guy will suffer for taking you away from me"I said caressing the picture of ~~~~~~ah.

****************************

**Joon POV**(one of the guard)

"You heard what Young master said..We must find them no matter what"I said to all the guard.

"but we search South Korea already and still there's no sign of them"one of my co-guard said.

"There's still one part of South Korea that we didn't check..And that's our next destination"I said and they all nodded there head and rode the cars and start to go to the last place that we hope that our young miss and jaejoong will be.

After hours of ride we arrive to the countryside and look around maybe we see Young Miss or Jaejoong. We look around to the town market and a lot of people are there. Then we saw a girl that look like Young miss, We follow her until she stop at the beef section.

end url
***********************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ED5f6sv-Yc

Replay - piano version

***********************

**Your POV**

"oppa I will go to the market for awhile neh?"I shout from the kitchen.

"Wae?? Do you need me to accompany you?"oppa said when he walk to the kitchen.

"Ani..oppa I can go there alone and beside haneul~shii need you at the store"I said convincing him to not to worried about me. He shook his head and give his adorable pout, He walk towards me and hug me on the waist and I wrap my hands on his neck.

"Ani..my wifey needs me more and beside your 2months pregnant, What if something happen to you and to our child"he said rubbing his nose to mine.

"oppa nothing will happen to us. I can take care myself and our child so you don't have to worry please haneul~shii need you"I pout.

"aish fine you win..But you must promise me that you will take care of yourself and our child arraso?"He said like an overprotective appa than being a husband.

"yeh appa"I giggled.

"appa?"he asked then pouted

"oh your so cute"I said and pinched his cheek.

"I know that's why you fell in love to me right?"he said so proud to himself.

"you have a lot of confidence to yourself huh?"I chuckled

"Yeah..cause I know that you love me with all your heart"He nodded and kiss me on my forehead.

"fine..fine I need to go now cause it's so cheesy here already"I said and pulled away from him.

"Wait babe I will take you to market and then I will go to Haneul~shii store"he said stopping me.

"ok"

We both walk to his car and drive to the town market..After a few minutes we arrive at the market.

"We're here babe"

"Ok thanks oppa..oh and what do you want for dinner later?"

"emmm..I want kimchi, bibimbap,and korean bbq"he said.

"ok I will cook all that food that you like"I said

"thanks babe...I love you"he said

"i love you oppa"I said we kiss each other and bid bye to each other.

I walk to the around the market to buy all the ingredient to the food that jaejoong oppa wants to eat. There's a lot of people here in the market now so it's very hard to move I held my stomach while walking then I arrive to the beef section. I look for the beef that i will us when I felt someone is watching me I look around but saw nothing so I continue looking for the beef.

***********************

**Joon POV**

"eww that was close"I mumble while hiding on the behind the trash can.

"yah make sure that she will not see any of you arraso?"I said to my bluetooth headset.

(it looks like this: http://www.mobilewhack.com/motorola-h12-bluetooth-headset.jpg)

"Yeh"They answer and watch Young miss while hiding.

**********************

**Your POV**

After buying all the ingredient, I decided to walk to the playground for awhile and buy an ice cream I sat at the swing and watch all the kids playing happily.

"baby...I hope you come out soon eomma and appa can't wait to see you"I said while rubbing my flat stomach.

"I wonder when my stomach get big"I mumble.

After seating there for awhile I started to walk home. While walking I felt someone's following me, I turn around but to see nothing.

"aish is just your imagination ~~~~~~~ah there's nothing following you ok"I said to myself. Then I start walk again then there it is. I turn around but nothing.

"Ok...maybe your just tired"I said and walk faster.

After a minutes of walking I arrive at our house I went inside and close the door shut.

"that was weird"I said held my chest my heart was beating so fast. I look at the window to see nothing I sighed then decided to ignore it and walk to the kitchen and started to cooking dinner for Jaejoong oppa.

***********************

**Joon POV**

We follow Young Miss until she walk inside into a brown little house.

"Come on...Will be back tomorrow"I said and we started to leave the countryside and back to the Park Mansion.

When we arrive to the mansion I quickly go where the young master are and we found him inside young miss room.

"Young Master"I said and he look at me.

"did you found them already?"he said

"Yeh We saw young miss at the country side but we didn't see jaejoong"I said

"that's a good news...did she saw all of you?"

"No young master"

"good...Now let's talk about a plan"He said .

************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I arrive at our house around 7:30 and saw my beautiful wifey still cooking dinner.

"hey babe"I approach her.

"oppa your here already wait a little minute this will be finish soon"she said.

"it's ok babe...did you need help"I kiss her cheek.

"Ani...just seat there and this will be finish"She said and I follow what she said and sat on the chair after a few second she finish what she was doing and put all the food on the table.

"let's eat?"she said.

"it's so delicious babe"I said and kiss her hand.

"glad you like it oppa"

We eat all food she cooked and fed each other once in a while. After eating I help her washed the dishes.

**************************

end

what will happen next?
what's hyun joong plan?
find out to the next chap.

*************************

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction