Be Strong!

Love Disease


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlVPMZA7k5A&feature=fvw

This song - 2AM

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I was walking back to the hospital with ~~~~~~~ah on my back. I look back to see her sleeping peacefully with her angelic face  'I hope our love will last forever ~~~~~~~ah' i thought.

We arrive to the hospital and I enter to the back of the hospital so that no one will saw the both of us. I was walking to ~~~~~~~ah's room when i saw Sinea and Yoochun sitting on the couch.

"Yoochun-ah what are you doing here?"I asked as soon as I enter the room, the both of them look at our direction. Sinea~shii immediately run to our direction with a worried face.

"~~~~~~~ah"she said in a worried tone "jae joong~shii what happen to her?"she added. I shook my head and spoke "don't worry Sinea~shii she's just fell asleep"I assure to her and walk to ~~~~~~ah bed and gently put her to her bed placng the cover over her. I look at her face, caressing her cheek and brush the few hair on her face and hide it behind her ear. I look at yoochun and sinea again.

"Hyung Where the two of you go?"yoochun asks

"yeah i was worried sick when i found her escape again"sinea said

"calm down we just go to the park after that after that  we go to amusement park and last we go to the beach"I said convincing them that nothing bad happen to the both of us.

"So what are you doing here yoochun-ah"I asked yoochun.
"Well I don't have schedule today so I plan to hang out with you and ~~~~~~ah but when I arrive to your room I didn't saw you there then I bumped to sinea and I decided to company her while waiting to you and ~~~~~~~ah"he said then look at his wrist watch "well it's late now I need to go back to the dorm I guess their looking for me now bye hyung, bye sinea-shii see you soon"he bid goodbye and left the room.

"well i need to go back to my room to have some sleep night sinea-shii"I said to sinea-shii and walk to ~~~~~~ah bedside and kiss her forehead "good night ~~~~~~ah"I whisper to her ear then go back to my own room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

I walk to beside ~~~~~~~ah and held her hand tightly.

"~~~~~~ah you promise you wont escape again. But why did you do it? and this time with jae joong-shii"I said looking at her pale skin "what if something happen to you huh? day by day I notice that your condition was getting worse and worse. ~~~~~~ah you have to make a decision as soon as possible"i said and sighed.

ever since that ~~~~~~ah admitted here in the hospital and i became her private nurse i treat her as my little sister so i don't want something bad happen to her that's the reason i was getting mad at her when she tried to escape but that mad not last for long.

"~~~~~~~ah please be strong"i said before i left the room and close her bed room door.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

"~~~~~~~ah please be strong"i heard Sinea eonnie said then left the room after she close the door shut i open my eyes and sat up from my bed then i grab the bear that jae joong oppa win for me.

"annyeong"i said to the bear with a teary eyes
"what will be the best name for you?"i said again
"emmm i know you will be joongie"i said **sorry can't think a good name for bear you can change it if you want**

"joongie-shii from now on i will be your eomma and jae joong oppa your appa arraso?"i said and smile while a tears fall on my cheek.

then i take my camera beside me and look of all the picture of me and jae joong oppa then i pause when i saw our shoot when we are in the beach smiling on the camera and have a peace pose.

"jae joong oppa will you still love me after you learn what is my disease is?"i said as more tears pour from my eyes, I touch his face to the screen.

"I love you jae joong oppa"i said and sob while hugging my camera so tight. Then i fell asleep still hugging the camera and the bear.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what will be jae joong oppa reaction when he found out about your disease??
what will happen to you??

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction