Pregnant

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLunLOtkRRw

Happy together - Super Junior


*************************

2 months later

**Your POV**

It's been 2 months since oppa and I get married and everything was perfectly fine. We live happily in the countryside.

Where there's no hyun joong, my parents and Cassiopeia that will trying to separate the both of us. Jaejoong oppa is now helping haneul~shii in the store and haneul~shii allowed us to live in her rented apartment for free.

Everything was perfect, I always stay in the house and play the role as a good wife for jaejoong oppa and take care the both of us, sometimes the rest of DBSK and sinea~eonnie visit us here when they have free time. Oh did I forgot to tell you that sinea eonnie was now DBSK assistance manager it's perfect for her and yoochun oppa and Cassiopeia already know about sinea eonnie and yoochun oppa's relationship some of them was happy for them and some was not and trying to separate the two them but sinea eonnie and yoochun oppa stay strong as ever and didn't pay attention about that.

I was in the house right now as usual, jaejoong oppa was in the store working. I wascleaning the house and prepare a lunch for me, oppa and haneul~shii.

I was preparing kimchi rice when suddenly I feel like I need to puke I rush to the bathroom and puke, After a few second I wash my hand and mouth then I look at the mirror.

'What was happening to me?' I thought. I think about it for awhile then decided to ignore it and continue preparing lunch.I look at the time and it's already 11:45.

"omo I'm going to be late"I said and quickly put the food in the container and put it on the basket then start walk to the store as always.

When I arrive at the store I saw haneul~shii assisting one customer I waved at her and she waved back and point at the back of the store I nodded my head and walk the storage room and see jaejoong oppa arranging some of the product then I approach him from the back.

I put both of my hand on his eyes.

"guess who?"I said

"oh..emmm who this might be, I can tell that this girl have a very soft hands"he said playing along, I giggled.

"emm ahuh i know now..who it is"he said

"who?"

"the most beautiful girl in my life...my beautiful wifey"he said then he turn around to face me.

"I missed you babe"said and kiss me on the cheek.

"oppa you just saw me earlier before you go here"I pouted

"So?...I still missed my baby"I giggled at his cheesy word then he leaned for a kiss when the storage room door swung open, We both look at the door and saw haneul~shii shocked face.

"OMO...mianhae I didn't mean to interrupt the both of you..I will leave you now, you two can continue what are you doing"haneul~shii chuckled the closed the door.

"so where were we?"oppa said when the door closed.

"emmm right a kiss"he said and I chuckled, he put his hands around my waist while I put my hands in his neck then he starting to leaned in again we was 1 inch away from each other when the door swung open again I closed my eyes for awhile and look at the door.

"mianhae for interrupting again but I'm hungry already can we just eat now"haneul~shii said while holding her stomach, I sighed and nodded my head.

"yeah..mianhae to keep you waiting"I said and start to walk where is haneul~shii holding the basket that full of food.

"wait what about my kiss?"jaejoong oppa yelled from behind I turn around and face him.

"mianhae oppa, I'm not in the mood now"I said and started to walk to Hanuel~shii I can't see a disappointed look in jaejoong oppa's face I felt guilty for leaving him there.

****

The three of us seating in circle in the storage room.

"let's eat"haneul~shii said and start eating, I look at jaejoong oppa and saw him still have a pouted on his face. I held his hand and he look at me I leaned to his ear.

"don't be sad oppa you will get more later"I whisper to him and a grinned will now saw on his face and I wink at him.

"Yah, I'm eating here..stop flirting with each other you make me want to puke"haneul~shii said jokely, oppa and I look at each other then laughed.

"mianhae haneul~shii"I said and we start eating again. When I was about to put a food on my mouth I suddenly felted that i need to puke again, I run in the sink and starting puking jaejoong oppa run to me and patted my back.

"are you ok ~~~~~~~ah?"he asked I wash my mouth and hand then face him nodding my head.

"don't worry about me oppa.. I'm find maybe I eat something wrong last night"I said

"are you sure"he asked again

"yes I'm sure oppa"I nodded my head and we start to walk back again.

**************************

**Jaejoong POV**

We are seating in circle in the storage room.

"let's start eating"haneul~shii said and she start eating I just stared the food still have a pouted on my face of disappointment about the kiss, Then I felt ~~~~~~~ah held my hand I look at her and she leaned in to my ear and whisper something.

"don't be sad oppa you will get more later"she said then my expression change to a happy one then ~~~~~~~~ah wink at me.

"Yah, I'm eating here..stop flirting to each other you make me want to puke"I heard haneul~shii said I looked at her then looked at ~~~~~~ah again and we both start to laughed.

"mianhae haneul~shii"~~~~~~~~sh apologize and the both of us start to eating again. When ~~~~~~~ah was about to put the food inside she suddenly run to the sink and started to puked I run after her and patted her back.

"are you ok ~~~~~~~ah?"I asked in a worried tone.
She wash her face and hand then face me.

"don't worry about me oppa...I'm fine..maybe I eat something wrong last night"she said but I'm still worried about something might bad happen to her.

"are you sure?"I asked again.

"yes I'm sure oppa"she said and we go back to where is haneul~shii.

"what happen ~~~~~~~ah?"haneul~shii said when we sat in our chair.

"It's nothing haneul~shii maybe I eat something bad last night that's why"~~~~~~~ah said.

"why don't you go to the clinic to make sure it's nothing bad"haneul~shii said

"no I'm fi-----"I cut her off

"haneul~shii is right...we will visit the doctor when we finish eating arraso?"I said and look at ~~~~~~~~ah

"arraso..arraso"she nodded her head.

After we eat lunch we bid bye to haneul~shii, me and ~~~~~~ah went to the town clinic to see what's wrong to ~~~~~~~ah.

After a few minutes the nurse called us again.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim doctor hwang wants to see both of you"the nurse said and we walk to doctor hwang's office.

"What is wrong to my wife doc?"I asked then doctor hwang shook his head.

"nothing's wrong about Mrs. Kim"

"Then why is she puking?"I asked again.

"It's naturally for a pregnant woman to puked"he coolly said. Then my eyes get wider.

"what....wha...what pre..pregnant?"

"Yes..Mr. Kim she is 2 months pregnant...the both of you will soon to be parents..congratulation Mr. and Mrs. Kim"he said

"YES did you heard that babe..your pregnant I'm going to be a father YES YES YES"I yelled and hug ~~~~~~ah tight.

"oppa I know how you feel but I can't breath"~~~~~~~ah said then I pulled fromthe hug and kiss her forehead.

"mianhae babe"

"It's ok oppa...Where going to be parents now"she said in excited tone.

"I know"I said and kiss her on the forehead again.

"I'm happy for the both of you Mr. and Mrs. Kim...Oh Mrs. Kim don't forget to go here twice a month for check up arraso?"doctor hwang reminding ~~~~~~~ah to have check up twice a month.

"deh gamsahamnida doctor hwang"~~~~~~ah said

"here...some medicine for a healthy pregnancy drink that once a day ok?"

"ok I understand"

"ok you both can leave now"doctor hwang said and we thank him and we go back to our house.

when we arrive infront of our house I step out of the car first then help ~~~~~~~ah.

"be careful babe"I said and help her step out of the car and help her to get inside the house and seat her in the couch.

"why your so over protective oppa..I'm just two months pregnant I still can do this simple thing on my own"~~~~~~~ah said and I shook my head

"no no no from not on if you need something just tell me and I will do it ..I don't want something bad will happen for the both of you"I said and sat in the couch beside her.

"but opp---"

"ahuh no more but..."I said and caress her stomach.

"hello baby it's me appa..I hope you come out now so we can see you"I said and put my head on ~~~~~~~ah's stomach.

"oppa...I'm just 2 months pregnant he or she will still not heard you"~~~~~~~~ah chuckled.

"I don't care"I said and continue to talk to our future son or daughter.

"baby don't eomma to suffer so much arraso"I said and held on ~~~~~~~~ah's hand and kiss it.

I look at ~~~~~~ah and kiss her on the lips.

"thank you babe"I said

"for what?"

"for everything...for making my life so perfect"I said and kiss her cheek.

"it's nothing oppa..thank you to for coming on my life"she said and caressing my cheek.

"I love you babe"

"I love you too oppa" and we share 10 minutes passionate kiss.

*************************

end
omo you pregnant with jaejoong child..
what will happen next?
is it the end of you love story or it's just the beginning??

find it all in the next chap.^^

************************

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction