Meeting an Angel

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DsZQkabmZA0

Give it all - Untouchable

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

"~~~~~~ah wake up"i heard Sinea unnie waking me up but i ignore her.
"oh you ignoring me huh. Lets see how long your going to ignore me... wake up"she said and start tickling my side.

"hhahah un hahaha unnie hahhahaha stop hahahah it"i said between laughing.

"i wont stop if you wont wake up"she said and continue tickling mt side.

"I'm up...I'm up stop it " i said and she stop tickling me

"now go and wash yourself up before you drink your medicine and eat your breakfast"she said while pushing me inside the bathroom and close the door behind her. I look at her like she was crazy. "unnie i can wash myself alone"i said

"but-"i cut her off
"no but unnie out"i said while pushing her out the bathroom then i close the door after that i start to do my daily routine. After i wash up i walk back to my room i saw Sinea unnie arranging my bed then she look at me.

"here drink your medicine"she said handed me the cup of medicine that i always drink every morning 'oh i hate the taste of this medicine it's so bitter' i thought then i saw sinea unnie hand in front of me.

"here i know you hate to drink your medicine. It will help to lessen the bitterness"she said handed me a piece of a candy i toke it and put it on my mouth. Then i sat on the chair beside the window.

"~~~~~~ah"Sinea unnie called my name i look at her she was walking to my direction.

"mmm??"

"i don't want to happen again what happen yesterday arraso?"she said in a serious tone.

"but unnie i just want to breath a fresh air"i said protesting

"~~~~~~~ah you know how dangerous the air outside for your health"

"but un--"i was cut off by her

"no but ~~~~~~~ah listen to me don't be so stubborn. this the best for your health"she said then left the room.

"best for my health? it just making it worse when i'm here"i mumble to myself "Sorry unnie but i don't want to listen to you. Staying here makes me feel sick more"i added.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Meanwhile

**Jae joong POV**

"Mr. Kim you need to stay here in the hospital for about a month until you recover"the doctor said to me. My eyes wided and also the eyes of my manager and my band member.

"But doctor i can stay here for that long time. What about my career?"i said still can believe to what he say

"Sorry Mr. kim but you need to if you want to dance again"he said i can't believe this. I saw a disappointed look on the face of my manager and member. "If you don't have any question i have to go i have a lot of patient to look at"he said then left the room.

"I can't believe this jae joong~ah how can you be so irresponsible about this huh??"My manager said to me. I didn't said anything i just stay quite and look at my bandages foot.

"i hope this will be a lesson for you"he said and left the room with a disappointed face. I cover i face with my two hands.

"it's ok hyung everything will back to normal"Yunho said while patted my shoulder.

"yeah hyung and i know our fans will understand it"Changmin said and smile at me "i hope so"i said then give him a weak smile.

"we need to go hyung we still have a schedule"junsu said

"yeah we will be back when our schedule was finish"yoochun said then give a hand shake **a/n: like the guys do when they saw each other**

"yeah good luck"i said
"ok bye hyung"they all said in the same time and left the room.

i sat on my bed and take the book beside of my bed and start reading it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

i walk to my closet to look an outfit that am going to wear today, then i saw this pretty cute outfit. I take it out to the hanger the i walk to the bathroom to change my clothes then i look at the mirror "perfect" i said to myself and smile.

outfit:
http://s.ecrater.com/stores/87580/494eca9880b0d_87580n.jpg

then i walk back to my room to take my purse then i slowly open my bedroom door and i look to the left and right to see if any one was there when i saw no one i walk out of my room and ready to go to the emergency exit when i saw Sinea unnie walking on my direction. I got panic i don't where to go then i saw a open door across to my room then i run inside the room and close the door. I was catching my breath when i heard i voice.

"Hey who are you?? and what are you doing here in my room"the voice said i frozen to where i was standing.

"hey am talking to you. are you deaf??"he said again i close my eyes then slowly turn around then saw an angel face staring at me like i was crazy.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Comment Please

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction