Promise

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ED5f6sv-Yc

Replay Piano version

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

After having fun in the karaoke bar i request to them, that i want to go back to the hospital. I feel like I'm going to faint if i stay more outside.

'Why do i have to experience this pain.why me huh? why? WHY??' i shout on my mind and i felt a hot liquid sliding to my cheek.

I was sitting beside the window when i heard a soft knock on the room, i quickly wipe my tear and look who is it. I saw jae joong oppa standing at the door frame and smile at me, i smile back and he walk to where i was sitting and sat next to me.

"hey babe. you ok?"jae oppa asks
"mmm"i nodded and smile at him.
"good...mmm come with me"he said and start to pulled me out of my room.
"wait oppa where are we going?"i asks he look at me and he just give me a small smile and look infront again. We claim up stairs until we reach the roof top and jae joong oppa stop from walking.

"what are we doing i here oppa?"i asks him again. He look at me and said "close your eyes ~~~~~~ah"

"waeyo??"
"just do it babe"he said and i follow what he say.
"no peeking"he said and i nodded then he held both of my hand and start walking again.
"oppa where are we going"i said i feel a little bit nervous now.
"shhh..trust me ~~~~~~ah arraso?"he said assuring me that everything will be alright. Then after a few second of hesitating i slowly nodded my head and we start walking again. Jae joong oppa lead me to where he want to go.
after a few seconds jae joong oppa stop from walking and let go of my hand.

"Oppa where are you going?"i said
"open your eyes ~~~~~~ah"jae oppa said.

I slowly open my eyes and saw lots of candle on the floor and a table for two and then i saw jae joong oppa standing beside the table holding a bouquet of flower.

venue:
http://www.paradisebalivillas.com/Images/islandbalivillas/island-bali-villas-petitenget-bali_1190363364.jpg

flowers:
http://media.photobucket.com/image/bouquet%20of%20pink%20roses/BelindaHales/PinkBouquetOfRoses.jpg

i was shocked to what i saw that i didn't even move to where i was standing. I felt tears started to came out from my eyes. Jae joong oppa walk behind me helding me in his warm embrace.

"you like it. i prepare this for you"he softly whisper in my ears. I turn around to look at him in the eyes and nodded my head.

"for you"he said and handed me the bouquet of pink roses.
"thank you oppa"i said he just softly smile at me.
"Let's eat"he said and we walk to the table. jae joong oppa help me take a sit after that he sit across of me and we both eat.

After we eat we sat on the blanket that was on the floor and lot of pillow. Jae joong oppa sat first and i sat between his legs and i rest my head on his chest while he encircle me in his arms.

"oppa did you made all of this?"i asks and look up to him.
"mmm"he said and nodded his head
"gomawo oppa"i said
"why?"he asks and look down at me
"for all of this and for always being there for me"i said
he turn me so were both facing each other.
"no ~~~~~~~ah"he said and shook his "thanks to you for coming to my life. If you didn't accidentally sneak on my room that day i will never felt this feeling i felt right now. And i was glad that you do that."he said and kiss my forehead.
"i will do everything to make you happy"he added i smile at him and he smile back.
"promise?"i asks and i held out my pinky promise
"i promise ~~~~~~~ah i love you with all my life"he said and interlock his finger to mine. I smile "I love you oppa"i said

"I love you more ~~~~~~ah"jae joong oppa said and lean in closer to me i close my eyes and our lips touch.
We shared a passionate kiss for about 5 minutes.
After we kiss i rest my head on his chest again and we look at the stars.

"oppa you will still visit me here right?"i asks
"of course i will"he said and i smile when i heard that.

'i hope our love will last forever oppa' i thought.

'i will do anything to make our love last forever ~~~~~~ah' jae joong thought.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end

will your and jae joong oppa last long??
what will happen to both of you when jae joong was out of the hospital??
find out^_^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction