Jaejoong Oppa

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXRbwJZg0Lw

Dead End - DBSK

****************************************

**Sinea POV**

When I finish calling Mr. and Mrs. Park and telling them what hyun joong planing to do with ~~~~~~ah and jaejoong. At first they didn't believe me because hyun joong was a good guy to them. After a few minutes convincing them they said that they will come as soon as possible and they will send the caps.

I run were the others and we go to the Park's mansion, When we arrived I tell them I'm the only one will go inside and leave them outside, I walked inside the mansion and saw only the servant.

"Where's hyun joong?"I asked one of the maid.

"Young Master was not here..He leave the mansion with young miss awhile ago"she said then left. I was about  about to leave when a letter that was on the floor cut my attention, I slowly walked towards it and took it from the floor and read it.

Jaejoong

If you really want to see your family again come to this address ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~warehouse (think of an address). You must come alone if you want to see your future child.

hyun joong

'~~~~~~~~ah was pregnant?' I thought to myself. I quickly run outside to see the dbsk.

"Let's go..palli palli..if we want to see them alive"I said and step inside the car then the rest followed me and we drive off to the warehouse were hyun joong say. I tell the others that ~~~~~~~~ah was pregnant and they all shocked when they hear the news. We arrived to the warehouse, Yunho oppa park the car not to far from the warehouse so they will not know that we're here or else jaejoong's future baby will be kill by hyun joong, I step out from the car and the rest followed me.

"So here's the plan Sinea~ah and me will be go and look for ~~~~~~~~ah and the three of you will help jaejoong hyung arraso?"Yoochun said when we all out from the car, We all nodded our head.

"Good, and remember no one must be seen by Hyun Joong's man"he said then he took something from his back and also the rest of them, My eyes get wider when I saw they are holding a gun.

"oppa!!"I said he held my hands tight.

"don't worry babe...We need this as our protection"he said and the rest nodded there head and I also nodded my head. Yoochun oppa kiss my forehead.

"everything will be back normal soon"he assured me and nodded my head.

"Let's go guys...Let's save Kim's family"he said then we split up. Me and yoochun go to the left side of the warehouse looking for ~~~~~~~ah when we hears a girl shouting.

'that's ~~~~~~~ah voice' I told to myself I look at yoochun oppa telling him that's ~~~~~~~~ah we follow the voice that it led us to a small room guarding by 3 Hyun Joong's man.

"oppa what were going to do??..How can we saved ~~~~~~~ah?? when she was guarding by 3 mans"I said yoochun oppa look around take a hard metal on the floor and look at me.

"here..take the gun..I know you know how to use it"he asked

"deh..I watch on t.v"I nodded my head

"good..protect yourself with this"he said and was about to stood up when I stop his.

"wait oppa where are you going?"I whisper

"I'm going to saved ~~~~~~~ah..just stay here..I will be back"he said

"promised?"

"promised"he said and kiss my forehead.

***********************************

**Yoochun POV**

I stood up leaving sinea~ah behind. I step out and quietly walk towards them.

One of the guy walk towards me i quickly hide myself behind the wall. When he walk past me I hardly hit  him on the head that cause him to get unconscious the other two look at us and shot me, I quickly hide my self again .

"Come out..show yourself"One of the guard shout.

***********************************

**Hyun joong POV**

I was looking for jaejoong when I heard a gun shot I look at where is ~~~~~~~ah was and quickly called Joon.

"Yah what was that?"I yelled at him.

"There's someone else here"he said.

"..make sure they wont take ~~~~~~~ah away"I cursed.

"Deh young master"He said and we both hung up the phone. Then I look around again.

"Yah Kim Jaejoong you didn't followed the rules you brought someone with you so..Say good bye to your child"I shout with a smirked.

************************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I was hiding behind the wall when hyun joong shout "Yah Kim Jaejoong you didn't followed the rules you brought someone with you so..Say good bye to your child"

'...who might that be' I cursed

"Kim Hyun Joong don't you dare touch my wife or I kill you"I shout back.

"like you can kill me"he chuckled then he shoot again.

***********************************

**Your POV**

I was still bugging the door when I heard the gun shot again. I think my heart stop from beating 'I hope jaejoong was fine' I said.

**********************************

**Yunho POV**

We go to the right side of the warehouse then we saw hyun joong and his left arm was bleeding. I didn't saw jaejoong hyung then. We heard a gun shoot. I look at the guys and they also looking at me.

"Yoochun!"changmin said

"Junsu go and help yoochun and sinea~ah"I said then junsu left, leaving me and changmin.

"Changmin look for jaejoong hyung that way"I point the other side "And I will go this why"I added and pointed the other side and walk closely to hyun joong.

I saw hyun joong took his phone out and called someone.

"Yah what was that?"he yelled to the other land.

"...make sure they wont take ~~~~~~~~ah away"He said again ..Then after few second he hung up the phone.

then he shout again.

"Yah..Kim Jaejoong you didn't followed the rules you brought someone with you so..Say good bye to your child"he said with a smirked.

'try to touch them..you will go to hell kim hyun joong' I cursed.

then I heard jaejoong hyung voice.

"Kim hyun joong don't you dare touch my wife and my child or I kill you"hyung shout.

"Like you can do that"Hyun joong chuckled.

*****************************

**Junsu POV**

I look for sinea~ah and yoochun hyung when I arrived I saw sinea~ah hiding the gun, I run towards her.

"sinea~ah where's yoochun hyung"I asked

"oppa!!..Yoochun oppa is going to save ~~~~~~~ah"she said

"Ok wait here I will help yoochun hyung ok"I said then walk towards the 2 guys that was guarding a room where ~~~~~~~ah was.

"be careful junsu oppa"I heard sinea~ah said I turn around and nodded my head.

I held my gun up and ready to shoot someone when I saw one of the man going to shoot me I quickly shoot him to his head and his body fell to the ground.

Then the remaining man look at me and shoot me..I quickly hide from the wall unlucky me i got shot to my right arms.

""I cursed patting.

Then I heard a scream..

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET GO OF ME."sinea~ah scream.

I look at where i left her but I didn't see her.
I look the guy  and to see him holding sinea~ah

**********************************

**Yoochun POV**

I was hiding behind the wall.. When I heard sinea~ah scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LET GO OF ME"she shout I look up to see, Hyun Joong's man holding her in his arms.

'arrrgh..no one dare to hurt my girl or I will kill them with my two hand' I cursed

"Drop your gun or this girl will die" the guy said.

"Yah I already drop my gun..Let sinea~ah go"I heard junsu shout.

"Show yourself"The guy shout again.

Then I saw junsu came out hands up high, He look at me then look at the mans again

"kick the gun away from you"then junsu kick the gun towards me. He secretly glaze at me then to the gun. I nodded my head and get the gun.

"Let go of the girl"junsu said and the guy let go sinea~ah then about to shoot junsu but I shoot him first and the fall on the ground.

We run towards sinea~ah and look at the mans and back to sinea~ah

"are you ok?"I asked

"deh..thanks oppa"she said

"no problem"I said

Then we heard ~~~~~~ah shout

"LET ME OUT OF HERE"she bugging the door.

"~~~~~~ah!!"sinea~ah shout and try to open the door but it didn't work.

I held sinea~ah "let me do it"I said then she nodded.

"~~~~~~~~ah STEP BACK FROM THE DOOR"I shout

"DEH"I heard her respond I held the gun up and shoot the door and it swung open.

"Sinea~eonnie"~~~~~~ah hug sinea~ah when she saw us.

"~~~~~~ah your safe thank god your safe"sinea~ah said hug ~~~~~~~ah back. Then we heard a gun shot again.

"jaejoong oppa!!"~~~~~~~ah said and pulled from the hug an run to were the gun shot was heard.

"~~~~~~~~ah no!!"We shout but it's to late.

**************************************

end

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction