Caught

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlEkuOOc3tA

What Should i do? - 2AM

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

The four of us arrive at the movie theater.
"So what do you want to watch"jae joong oppa asks looking at me. I look all the movie that was showing then i so the poster of twilight eclipse.

"i want to watch that one oppa" i said pointing the poster jae joong nodded his head and walk to buy a ticket for the four of us with yoochun oppa. While me and Sinea eonnie buy a food for us. After we buy a ticket and food the four of us we walk inside the theater.

Sitting arrangement:

jae joong, ~~~~~~~ah, Sinea, yoochun

The movie was so good 'Bella and Edward really meant for each other i hope me and jae joong oppa love will last forever' i thought and look at jae joong oppa, he look at me and smile, i smile back and watch the movie again.
After the movie the four of us left the movie theater.

"so where do we go next?"i asks

"can we eat first I'm hungry"Sinea eonnie said.

"ok we are going to eat"yoochun said and held sinea eonnie hand and they start walking. I looked at them and i look jae oppa and he give me a i-don't-know-too-look.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

the four of us watch twilight eclipse. After the movie the four of us left the movie theater. ~~~~~~~ah asks the guys where do we go next. I suggest if we can eat first cause I'm really hungry now then yoochun oppa said ok and held my hand.

'omg he was holding my hand. god i think i'm going to faith right now' i thought.

the four of us walk to a Italian restaurant and sat beside the window.

end url.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ustGrUrG4lc

Ave Maria Stairway to heaven OST

*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I was on my office dealing with all the papers work. I was typing on my computer when my eyes turn to the picture frame on the table i look at it. It was a picture of me and ~~~~~~~ah when we still little i smile at the picture and i stood up from my seat and take my jacket.

I walk out of my office room and saw Mr. Lee walk toward me.
"Mr. Lee ready my car i want to go to the seoul hospital to visit ~~~~~ah"i said and Mr. Lee take his hand phone and dial a no.

i walk inside the elevator. When it arrive at the ground floor i walk out from the elevator and starting to walk out in the front door of building my car already was outside waiting for me.

I get in and Mr. Lee followed behind me. After a few minutes of ride we arrive at the hospital. When i arrive at ~~~~~~ah floor's i walk to her room and knock but no one answer i knock again but still no one answer i open the door and the room was empty 'where is she?' i thought and walk out the room and walk to the nurse desk to find sinea~ah but she's not there i saw another nurse sitting there i walk to her.

"ahm Where Sinea~shii"i asks politely. The nurse stood up and bow at me.

"nurse Sinea~shii was not here"she said

"where did she go?"i asks again

"I don't know young master but she's with ~~~~~~~ah"she answer. I nodded my head and walk out of the hospital.
'where did you go ~~~~~~~ah?' i asks myself

"did you see ~~~~~~~ah young master?"Mr. Lee asks i shook my head and get inside the car.

"she was out with her private nurse"i said and he nodded.

"Let's go back to the office"i said and Mr. Lee nodded the car  start to move i was looking at the window and still thinking where ~~~~~~ah go then the car stop.

i look at the front it's red light then i looked outside the window again when something or someone caught my eyes.

'is that ~~~~~~ah and sinea~shii?'i asks myself staring at the familiar person sitting beside the window at the Italian restaurant. 'it's really ~~~~~ah' i thought and was about to go out when i saw a guy sitting beside her and he put his arm around her waist.
'who is that guy' i thought glaring the guy beside ~~~~~~ah.

"Mr. Lee"i called

"Yeh young master?"he asks

"find out who is that guy beside ~~~~~~~ah"i said Mr. Lee look at the person beside ~~~~~~ah and he nodded his head "yeh young master"he said and the car start moving again.

'Who is he?' i thought
and gaze at that person again.
'who ever he is ~~~~~~~ah is mine only mine she don't belong to anyone but me'

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
end of this chap.
hope you like it.

*-*-*-*-

COMMENT PLEASE
NO SILENT READER

**princess**

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction