Pregnant with Kim Jaejoong child

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_B2kL_fEU

Love Punishment - K-will.

*********************************

**Jae joong POV**

I was looking for ~~~~~~~ah in our room. But in case to see her there, I found a letter that had my name I quickly took it and read.

Here's the link of the letter
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz334/eunhye29/Letter.jpg?t=1262867483

My eyes get wider when I finish reading the letter, I drop the letter on the floor. It feels like my heart was stub of a million knive, I don't know what to do I can't even move where I was standing. '~~~~~~~ah?? NO' I shout to my head, Then there's a knock on the door that get me back from reality.

I run to the front door and open it. I found The guys wearing a bright smile but there smile drop when they see my face.

"What's the matter hyung?..where's ~~~~~~~ah"yunho walk towards me while looking around the room. I look at him with a teary eye.

"She's gone"that's the only word came out from my mouth.

"What?? What do you mean gone?"Sinea~ah said in a worried tone. Then she run to our room while shouting ~~~~~~~ah's name.

"What happen hyung? what do you mean ~~~~~~~ah was gone?"yoochun said also in a worried voice. I look at them they all have a worried face.

Then sinea~ah came back holding the letter I found in our room.

"Hyun joong take her away"I said in the bridge of crying.

"how did this happen?"junsu said.

"It's my fault..it's all my fault"I burned my face to my both hands collapse on the couch.

"What do you mean it's your fault?"changmin sat next to me.

"I let her go to the town market alone..Leaving her all alone by herself"I cried out.

"how can this be happening..It's all perfect now why he have to do this"yunho said. "How did he found you"he added

"hyun joong is a very powerful person..He can found them any where..And he will do anything to get ~~~~~~~ah"Sinea~ah said

I look at her then stood up and ready to get ~~~~~~~~ah back.

"yah hyung where are you going?"yoochun shout from behind.

"I need to get ~~~~~~~ah back..And if I need to fight them to get her back, I will"I bravely said and start to walk again but someone held my arms, I turn around and found yunho.

"don't just go there without any plan"He said

"I don't have much time to waste to think for a stupid plan"I said and free my hand from his held.

I run to my car and drive faster to ~~~~~~~~ah's mansion.

'I will get ~~~~~~~~ah back...no matter what..hyun joong don't you dare laid a finger to my wife' I cursed in my head, tears can't stop running out from my eyes that make my sight a little blur. I gripped tightly on the string wheel as I step on my gas.

******************************

**Your POV**

I woke up in a familiar room 'Where am I?' I asked myself while rubbing my eyes when I look around I realize that I was in my room 'it can't be..How I ended up in here??' I asked more question to myself.

I quickly run to the door but it was lock from outside.

"OPEN THE DOOR..LET ME GET OUT OF HERE"I shout while bugging the door.

"HYUN JOONG I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME..LET ME OUT OF HER"I continue shouting and bugging the door but they didn't respond or just they ignore me. I slide my back to the door and sat.

"hyun joong please I'm begging you bring me back to jaejoong oppa"I said while bugging the door using my both hand .

I get tired, and walk to my bed I sat on the bed and cry while rubbing my stomach.

"Baby, don't I know appa will be here to save us. So we have to stay strong ok?"I said I wipe my tear away then the door sudden swung open and hyun joong walked inside.

"What do you want from me?"I said bravely.

**********************

**Hyun joong POV**

I was in my room across from ~~~~~~ah's room, reading my book waiting for ~~~~~~~ah to wake up.

Then I heard her shouting begging to let her out and bring back to that pathetic guy jaejoong as if I let her go back to him.

I turn my ipod on and put it in a loud volume so I wont hear ~~~~~~~ah's cried.

When I heard her stop shouting I look at the clock and see the time it's already 7 it's dinner time. I out walk to my room and walk to the kitchen I order the maids to make food for ~~~~~~~~ah after a few minutes they finish making the food then one of the maid was about to bring the food to ~~~~~~ah but I stop her for doing that.

"I will bring that to her"I said she just nodded her head and give the tray of food to me. I took it and started to walk to ~~~~~~~~~ah's room.

I was about to knock on the door when I heard ~~~~~~~ah talking to herself.

"Baby, don't I know appa will be here to save us. So we have to stay strong ok?"I heard her softly said my eyes got wider at the news 'She's pregnant with that pathetic guy's child' I said to myself, I feel myself boiled in anger I open the door and saw ~~~~~~~~ah seating on her bed.

"What do you want from me?"She look up and asked me bravely.

**************************

end
what will happen to you and your baby?
will jaejoong can save you from hyun joong?
find out more ^^


*************************

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction