Kiss

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p-0fBQpQzBM

Kiss Me - G.NA

***********************************

**Your POV**

I woke up early and saw laying beside me was an angel send from above, I smile to my smile and trace his face with my right hand, I touched his eye brow down to his eyes then to his sharp nose and last my finger tips touch his lips, I smile again when my fingers feel his soft lips.

"I hope our love will last forever oppa" I mumble then I decided to get up and prepare a breakfast for me and jaejoong oppa. But first I go to the bathroom to wash after I wash up I walk to the kitchen and start to cook (..It's the food that you and jaejoong brought to mini stop that own of haneul~shii..)

While preparing breakfast there's a pair of familiar arms wrap around my waist from the back.

"Why did you left in the bed without tell me?"he asks and turned me around so now I'm facing him still his arms wrap around my waist, I wrap my arms to his neck and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I saw you peacefully sleeping so I didn't want to disturb you, mianhae oppa" I said

"aigo it's ok babe"he said and kiss my forehead

"So what's for breakfast?"he asks and I turned around to check the breakfast that I was making.

"Bacon, egg, bread and milk" I said then he nodded his head.

"sounds good"he said and sat on the chair

"oppa are we going to buy my clothes after this"I asks while putting the bacon and egg on the table. He look at me and smirked.

"What for? you look good on my clothes"he said seductively

"oppa!!"I said act like I'm mad

"haha it's only a joke babe..don't worry after we finish eating breakfast we are going to buy you a clothes to wear"he said

"jinja?"

"hmm so let's eat now"he nodded and we starting to eat breakfast, After eating breakfast jaejoong oppa take a shower, While waiting for him I sat on the couch on the living room then I heard a knock on the front door. I stood up and open the door and saw haneul~shii standing outside with a smile on his face.

"Haneul~shii what are you doing here?"I asks her then asks her to come in.

"No, It's ok I'm just here to check you and your husband if everything is doing fine"she said.

"yeah everything is fine don't worry about it"I said and give her an assuring smile.

"great so I just leave both of you, I need to go to the store"she said and I nodded my head then she was going to leave when I called her again.

"haneul~shii can you tell me if there's a nearest clothing shop here?"I asks

"yeah there is"she said and she tell me the direction to where is the shop and she left I walk back inside the house and saw jaejoong oppa already finish showering and now drying his wet hair.

"who is that?"he asks me.

"ohh it's haneul~shii she just checking if everything is doing fine here, and I also as her to where is the nearest clothing shop here"I said and he just nodded his head.

"It's your turn now go and take a bath"he said and I nodded my head and walk to the bathroom to have a nice bath.

************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I sat on the couch while waiting for ~~~~~~ah to finish when my hand phone start's to ring, I look at the caller ID it's manager hyung, I guess he know now that I'm missing I reject the call and turn off my phone and take the battery out and throw it to the trash can.

'mianhae if I'm selfish I just want to be with her...That's all I want and nothing else' I thought and burned my face with both of my hands.

"Are you ok oppa?"I heard ~~~~~~ah asks I look at her and saw her with my long sleeves shirt that look like a dress to her, she professionally fix the shirt for her and make it fashionable. I stood up and walk to her.

"I'm fine babe, don't worry about me"I said and kiss her cheek.

"ready?"I asks her and she nodded her head then we left the house and walk to my car to drive to the clothing shop.

After 30 minutes of ride we arrive to the place, It's like a mini market that sales everything like food, clothes, and etc.

We walk to the clothing area and ~~~~~~ah start to look an outfit for her. After she choice we go to the counter and pay for it. We also go to the food section to buy a food that we need and we put them to the car and we decided to walk to the playground near the store for awhile before going back home.

"oppa I want ice cream"~~~~~~ah said pointing the ice cream stand.

"ok wait here"I said and walk to the ice cream stand to buy an ice cream.

"two double dutch please" I said and he give me my order and I handed the money "thank you" I said and start to walk again back to ~~~~~~ah.

"here your ice cream babe"I said and handed her the ice cream, she excitedly took it.

"thanks oppa"she said and kiss me on the cheek.

"so what do you want to do next?"I asks she shook her head and look at me seriously.

"I love you oppa"she said 'god I'm melting' I thought

"I love you too babe"I said then I leaned in for a kiss when suddenly I felt cold thing on my cheek, I open my eyes and saw ~~~~~~ah running away to me.

"Yah ~~~~~~ah what was that for?"I asks but she just ignore me and continue running.

"Yah come back here"I said and chase after her. After a few minutes of chasing each other I catch her.

"yah what are you planing to do with my handsome face, It's sticky now"I said and she just laughing.

"mianhae oppa" she said and start wiping my face with her handkerchief.

"you own me something..do you think I will forgive you by just wiping my cheek"I said

"Then what do you want?"she asks innocently

"this"I said and kiss her passionately her eyes get wider at first but close it and kiss me back.

'god how I waited for this to happen that noone will trying to separate us and run from the real world for awhile and be with her...I wish this will last for so long' I thought and broke the kiss..

"Let's go home"I said and she nodded her head and we both go home.

**************************

end
will you both to stay like that forever??

**************************

comment please
no silent reader please

**princess**