I'm Sorry

Love Disease


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xzVfZmoJto

Love is a lie - Lyn

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I woke up the next morning I saw sinea eonnie already in my room. Taking all my clothes to the closet and put it in a big luggage.

"Eonnie?"i called her name and she look at me and she give me a weak smile. "what are you doing eonnie?"i asks she sighed and walk to my bed and sit on the edge of it.

"your appa want you to leave this hospital right now"she quietly reply to me. My eyes get wider "why so fast?? i don't want to leave the hospital right now....I need to talk to jae joong oppa"i said and try to search my phone that jae joong oppa give to me.

"~~~~~~ah your not going to find that phone anymore"eonnie said, i stop from searching my phone and look at her with a confused eyes "what do you mean about that eonnie?"i asks her.

"your appa take it away"she reply 'WHAT? how can he do this to me i hate him..I HATE HIM' i shout on my head and i felt hot tears slide to my cheek.

"you need to wash up and change your clothes they will be here any minutes now"sinea eonnie said and walk to my closet again and continue put my clothes on the luggage. She take an outfit for me to wear.

"Here wear this it's cold outside when we get out here. It will keep you warm"she said and handed me a outfit and i hesitatingly walk to the bathroom and take a long bath. After i take a long bath i walk back to my room and saw everything was prepared.

Outfit:
http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6893/ghs002.jpg

When i walk out the bathroom sinea eonnie came to me.
"here i hide it when your appa came here when you sleep and take all of your connection to jae joong~shii"she said and give me my camera that full of picture of me and jae joong oppa and a picture frame that have a picture of me and oppa at the beach.

"thank you eonnie"i said and take the camera and picture frame. She smile at me and brushed my hair "everything will be back to normal ~~~~~~ah"eonnie said i hug her and sob on her shoulder "i hope eonnie..i hope"i continue to cry as she patted my back and let me cry my heart out.

Then we heard a knock on the door we both look at the door to see who it is.

"Young miss are you ready to go"Mr. Gu said Mr. Gu my personal butler I never saw him after i admitted to the hospital. I nodded my head "yes Mr. Gu"i said and he bow and take my big luggage, i look at my hospital room for the last time before i walk out.

"come on ~~~~~~ah" i heard sinea eonnie called my name she was already infront of the elevator door.

"coming"i said and walk faster.

We reach at the ground floor and we outside of the hospital three cars are already waiting for us. It's very cold outside. I rubbed my arms to keep me warm i step inside of the car and sinea eonnie follow me then the car infront of us start to drive then followed by our car and last car followed where the other bodyguards of my father's are.

After an hour of ride we arrive at my house. I step out of the car and look around nothing change at all it's the same big lonely mansion.

mansion:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_HS6pif60nsY/SljVEwLDi7I/AAAAAAAAKZI/xZ6mUdbYB1I/s400/michael+jackson+neverland+mansion.JPG

When the door open we welcome with lots of maid and bodyguard.

"Welcome back home Young miss"they said and bow. I bow back then i saw my parents also welcoming me.

"~~~~~~ah your already here. Are you hungry honey?"my eomma asks after hugging me i shook my head and look at my appa then i saw someone behind him then my eyes get wider when i saw who it is.

"I'm tired i want to have a rest"i said and walk passed him to go to my room. I felt all eyes was looking at me when i excuse myself to go to my room but i ignore them and continue walk to my room sinea eonnie follow behind me. I arrive on my room and get inside sinea eonnie follow and close the door.

"What is he doing here??"i asks myself pacing back and forth.

"How dare he show his face after what he done?"i said and held my chest

"easy ~~~~~~ah think of your condition. Take a rest now"eonnie said and help me laid on my bed.

"take a rest now. I will be back after an hours"she said i look at her confused "I need to go back to the hospital for something important don't worry ill be back"she said and kiss my forehead and left the room. I close my eyes after sinea eonnie left and fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I was at Park mansion with ~~~~~~ah parents waiting for her to come back home from the hospital after an hour of waiting the front door open and she walk in with sinea~shii lots of maid and bodyguard greated her and bow at her, she bowed back, me and her parents walk where she is Mrs. Park walk to her and give her a tight hug and asks her if she was hungry she shook her head and look at Mr. Park i was behind Mr. Park she side her head and saw me. When she see me her eyes get wider. I know that she's mad at now but this is good for us..or should i say best for me.

She excused herself to go to her room to have a rest sinea~shii follow her. And i also followed them secretly when they arrive to her room and closed the door i walk to her door and put my ear on it.

I heard ~~~~~~~ah said something about me and i felt pain on my heart when she said that 'why can yo see am just doing this because i love you and i don't want anyone to get you away from me' i thought then i heard a foot step walking to the door i hide myself to the room across from her i slightly open the door and see sinea~shii walk out from her room when i know that she already gone i walk out on the room and look to see if someone was on the walkway.

Then I silently open ~~~~~~ah's room door i saw her sleeping peacefully on her bed i walk towards her and sat on the edge of the bed. I look at her face and i caress her cheek.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah..I just do that because i don't want to lost you"i said still looking at her sleeping figure

"I'm sorry i hope you forgive me and learn to love me. Like the way i love you"i said and my tears slide on my cheek

"saranghae ~~~~~~~~ah"i said and kiss her forehead before i left the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
sad hope you like it..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction