What if??

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAn07qv7uUE

What if - SUJU

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I was outside of ~~~~~ah's room i still can hear her sob and she still bogging the door.

"OPEN THE DOOR HYUN JOONG OPPA"she shout.

'Mianhae ~~~~~~~ah if i open the door I'm going to lost you to him and i don't want that to happen I love you and i want you to be only mine not to him. I hope you forgive me ~~~~~~ah"i said to my mind, i close my eyes it also hurt me to see her like that but if i let her to be with him that was the most painful.

"Why are you doing this to her?"i heard a female voice, I open my eyes and look the person who spoke i saw sinea~shii standing infront of me with the two bodyguards holding her. She was glaring at me.

"I doing this thing for her own good..so stay away if you don't want to lost your job"i said coldly and start walking to go to the living room, Then she spoke again "for her own good or FOR YOUR OWN GOOD"she said emphasized the four last word. I look at her and walk towards her, i hold her chin and lean closely.

"how dare you to talk to me like that huh? your only her private nurse you don't have the right to talk to me like than. Do you really want to lost your job huh?? ANSWER ME"i shout at her and she just glared me i smirked.

"if you want to continue working here..You must know who you are "with said i left i heard her mumble something then i smirked again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

"if you want to continue working here..You must know who you are "i sarcasticly mumble to myself when he left.

'hmmpfh who do you think you are god? your not my boss to give order to me' i thought. Then i look at the two bodyguards that was still holding me.

"Let go of me"i said and they let go, i run to ~~~~~~~ah's door room and tried to open it but i can't. I heard her stop from sob.
'she must be fall asleep. Why they are doing this to you ~~~~~~~ah' i thought with a sad expression written all over my face. 'i hope this will not affect to your condition' i pray
'i need help from someone' i thought and start leaving ~~~~~~ah house.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

After an hour i walk back to ~~~~~~~~ah's room i saw sinea~shii not there anymore and only the bodyguards was there.

"open the door"i said when i arrive infront of her room they nodded there head and open the door. When they open the door i saw ~~~~~~~ah fell asleep on the cold floor she still have a tears on the corner of her eyes. I gently carry her to her bed and place her gently on the bed putting the cover over her. I brushed the hair on her face and caress her soft face.

"I hope you forgive oppa"i talk to her sleeping figure.
"And love me like the way I love you ~~~~~~~ah"i kiss her soft lips before i left.

end of Url
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peBHQcq3urM


Prisoner of Love (instrumental)

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Yoochun POV**

We are eating dinner when the door bell rang. Jae joong hyung was going to see who is it but i stop him.

"I get it just continue eating hyung"i said he nodded and sat back to his sit, I stood up to open the door. When i open the door i saw a girl's back.

"May I help you?"i said and the girl turn around to face me it's sinea~ah.

"oppa"she said

"Sinea~ah what are you doing here. come in" i said and open the door wider to let her come in we walk to the dinning table.

"hyung who is it?"changmin asks

"it's sinea~ah"i said and the rest of the guys greet her, we sat on the chair and invite her to eat.

"no thanks..I'm just here to asks for your help guys"she said i look at her and hold her hand "what is it?"i asks in concern look.

"it's about ~~~~~~ah"she said and all the member look at her especially jae joong hyung.

"what about her?? did something bad happen to her?"jae joong stood up and shake sinea.

"n.....o....no..nothing .....ha..ppen...to...he..r"sinea~ah said but hyung still shaking her.

"hyung stop shaking her.. how we going to know what happen if you keep shaking her like that"i said and pulled hyung hands away from her.

"mianhae sinea~shii"jae joong said

"it's ok"

"So what happen to ~~~~~~ah"yunho asks.

"hyun joong and her parents lock her up to her room when she was going to go and find you jae joong"she said hyung look at her with a sad eyes.
"but when she was going to walk out to her room hyun joong was already outsid, stopping her to meet you and lock her there...I was worried to ~~~~~~~ah condition from what they doing to her"she added.

"wait who hyun joong guy..is he her brother or something?"junsu asks

"no hyun joong was ~~~~~~~ah childhood friend he's the one behind of all this. The reason why ~~~~~~ah's parent know about her and jae joong"Sinea answer.

"so how we are going to help?"i asks her

"I also don't know..I just need your help"she said and bow her head as she start crying I hug her from the side.

"shhh everything will be back to normal we will help you"i said and comfort her

"sinea~ah i need to talk to her"jae joong said sinea look at him.

"but how?"she asks

"give this phone to her don't let anyone see it arraso"jae joong said giving his phone to sinea and she took it and nodded.

"i need to go back"sinea said looking at me.

"ok i send you back"i said but she shook her head "you can't if any of the bodyguards saw any of you they will report it to hyun joong, I will lost my job and we can't help ~~~~~~ah"she said

"but it's dark outside"i said

"don't worry i can take care of myself"she said convincing me but I'm still uneasy for her to go back alone. She give me her puppy dog eyes then i give up to her.

"bye oppa"she said
"bye DBSK"she waved to the rest of the guys
"take care ok"i said and send her to the door
"ok bye"i kiss her forehead before she left then i go back to where are the guys was.

"what was that?"yunho asks

"what what??i asks confused
"that you kiss her forehead"junsu said

"why is it wrong to kiss my girlfriend's forehead"i said and sat on my sit

"WHAT? you two are dating?"the guys asks me and i nodded my head they congrats me and we continue eating but jae joong hyung left to go to his room i look at the guys and the just shook there head.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-**--*-*-*-*-

end

*-*-*-*-*


Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction