Monster

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVsstfyE46I

Reverse Fate - SG wannabe

****************************

**hyung joong POV**

I open the door and walk inside ~~~~~~~~ah's room, she was seating in her bed. Then she look at me with a angry eyes.

"What do you want from me?"She said bravely. I walk to her side coolly like i didn't heard something, I place the tray of food on the night stand table.

"it's already 7:30 you should eat now."I said looking at her condition with disgusting face because she was carrying that pathetic guy's child.

"I don't want to eat the food you bring..How do i know you didn't put poison on in"She said not looking at me. I look at her with an anger look on my face, she's not the ~~~~~~ah that I know long time ago that always sweet to me. I took the tray of food on the table and sat infront of her.

"Eat"I said in an angry voice, She glare at me for awhile then look away.

"I said I don't want to eat it."she said not looking at me. My patient become thin, I took a spoon of food and held her chin forcefully and forcefully sub the food in .

"Yah i said I don't want to eat"She said trying to pushed my hand away.

"WHEN I SAID EAT...YOUR GOING TO EAT WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT"I said and held her chin more hard and pushed the food inside , I successfully put the food inside she was crying now. I let go at her chin after i put the food then she slit the food out and it landed on my face.

I get shocked from what happen I looked at her and wipe my face with my hand.

"You"Anger took over me, I pushed her to make her laid in bed.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO ME"I shout in her face.

"you deserve it"she smirked, Then I smirked.

"really?? well i think you deserve this"I said and she get scared, I leaned in forcefully and kiss her on her lips with a force.

"stop it..no"she cried out loud. I tried to slid my tongue inside of but she keep it closed, So I slid my hand to her (sorry) then she scream and I took that change to slid my tohgue inside of and taste . Then I kiss her neck and leave a mark telling that she's only mine.

"though your take my body..You will never take my heart..my heart only belong to jae joong oppa not yours"She manages to say.

I stop from what I'm doing and look at her eyes.

*******************************

**Your POV**

"though your take my body..You will never take my heart..my heart only belong to jae joong oppa not yours"I said

Then he stop from what he was doing and look at me in the eye I look away.

"Why are you doing this to me ~~~~~~~ah"he said "why can't you love me like the way you love that pathetic guy"he added

"He's not pathetic, you are.. I hate you and I will never love like the way I love jaejoong oppa"I cried as I  hugged my knee to my chest.

"~~~~~~~~ah please"he tried to hold me but I slap his hand away

"Don't you dare touch me you fu***** monster"I shout to his face that make him to be shocked to what I said and slap me hard that I was now facing the right side. I look at him with a painful eyes.

"~~~~~~ah i....i di----"

"STOP..I don't want to hear your fuc**** explanation leave me alone you bastard"I said and kick him out of the bed.

"~~~~~~~~ah plea---"

"I said leave..you dirty animal"I shout then he left.

*********************

**jaejoong POV**

"fu** why I have to stuck in this traffic in this kind of situation"I cursed. I was still in my car stuck in this traffic jam.

"~~~~~~~ah please wait for me..I will be there soon"I said to myself.

*********************

**Your POV**

"oppa where are you now..I really need you..
why your not here yet..
I can't take it being here anymore.
please oppa save me" I cried hugging my knees

**********************

end

what will happen to the both of you?(you and your baby)
will jaejoong can make it on time?
or he will lose you both forever?

find out more^^

**********************

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction