He's back

Love Disease

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1OIO3cYpzo

Purple Line - DBSK

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Someone POV**

I was flying back to korea to see ~~~~~~ah. It's been 7 years since i left her in korea to study aboard and now I'm back to be with her forever.

**Flashback*

"OPPA"a little girl called the little boy standing in the middle of the airport. The little boy turn around and saw a little girl running toward him.

"~~~~~~~ah"the little boy shout and open his arm for her. The girl hug him so tight not wanting to let him go.
"oppa please don't leave me here alone"the little girl said between her sob. The boy hug her back and patted her back.

"shhhh ~~~~~~ah stop crying"the boy said trying to calm her down. ~~~~~~ah shook her head "I can't if oppa going to leave me here alone."~~~~~~ah

"I don't want to leave you too here alone....but i need too mianhae"Little boy said wiping her tears.

~~~~~~ah shook her head "if oppa leave me here alone...i don't a have friend anymore...can i go with oppa?"~~~~~~ah

"~~~~~~ah even oppa's not here I'm still your best friend arraso??"the little boy 'and my heart still with you ~~~~~~ah even I'm not here with you' he thought. "and you cannot go with me ~~~~~~ah the long ride will be bad for your health"he added.

"but op----"she was cut off by putting his finger on her lips.
"promise to oppa that you'll be a good girl. And i promise that i will be back soon"he said and show his pinky promise, ~~~~~~~ah look at it and show her pinky promise and nodded her head "i promise oppa".
"good girl"he  patted her head.

"Flight to Los Angeles California. Will be board in 5 minutes please go to gate 2 right now"

"That's my fight ~~~~~~~ah, oppa need's to go. Remember your promise be a good girl"he said and ~~~~~~ah nodded her head. "i promise oppa. Remember your promise too"she said

"of course. I have to go bye ~~~~~~ah"he said and hug her for the last time before going to his gate.

**end of flashback**

'It's been 7 years now since i left you. Now I'm going back ~~~~~~~ah. We will see each other soon' i thought

"Young Master we already arrive to seoul"Mr. Lee said interrupt my thought i look at him then look at the window and saw the beautiful view of seoul.

'wait for me ~~~~~~ah' i thought with a smile on my face.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

It's been a month since jae joong oppa leave the hospital, but even though he still visit me here when he have time and we hang out to each other. Like i promise to jae joong oppa i never escape again in the hospital.

when i get bored i just call jae joong oppa and when i hear his voice i felt like my day was complete already and i don't need any thing else. Now jae joong oppa fly to japan to do the concert with yoochun oppa to there new album colors and they will be staying there for 2 weeks.
'oh i miss him already' i thought

I was in my hospital room with Sinea eonnie i look at her. She was arranging my bed as always. i walk to her and she look at me.

"what is it ~~~~~~~ah?"she said and continue her work.
"can i go to the rooftop eonnie? i promise i wont be long"i said. Ever since oppa set a candle light date in the rooftop that place was important to me. When i miss jae joong oppa i just go there and i feel like he is with me.

"ok but be back soon"she said

"thanks eonnie i will be back soon" i said and left the room i heard sinea eonnie chuckled. I use the stair to go to the rooftop.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Someone POV**

I was now walking to exit of the airport with lots of bodyguard following me. I get to the limo that was outside of the airport Mr. Lee go inside after i got in.

"Young master here's you--"I cut him off.

"cancel all my appointment i want to go the seoul hospital first"i said

"Yeh young master"Mr. Lee said and tell the driver to drive to the seoul hospital.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I was sitting on the same spot where jae joong oppa and i sat when we are looking the stars. I was reading my book there for half an hour and i decided to go back to my room to have a rest.

I was walking down the stairs and was about to open the door of my hospital room. When i open the door i saw a man facing the window.
'who is he?? did i go to the right room?' i said to myself and look at name on the door and saw my name.
'i was in the right. Then who he is?' i thought i walk inside.

"Who are you?"i said and the man turn around and face me
'OMG'i thought

"oppa?"i said and i draft the book that i was holding
he look at the book that i draft and look at me again and smile at me.
"I'm back ~~~~~~~ah"he said

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

end

Who is the guy in your room??
why are you so shocked to see him??
find out..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction