Invitation

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZN1Qe-xGjg

Wedding Dress Instrumental

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I was in the dance studio practicing with my band member. It's been a month now since i last saw ~~~~~~ah and until now i didn't do anything to save her. I can't concentrate of what am i doing because of to much thinking of her, Then i accidentally bumped to yoochun~ah and we both fall to each other.

"mianhae yoochun~ah"I said when i get up and help him get up.

"It's ok hyung"he said and give me a smile, I sighed then someone patted my shoulder from the back i look at it and saw yunho with a worried look.

"hyung this is the 15th times that you bumped to other member...Are you sure you are ok?"he asks concern, I sighed and slowly nodded my head 'actually I'm not ok ever since that thing happen, I can't help myself to worried about ~~~~~~ah, What if Hyun joong do something bad to her, What if she's getting unhealthy, Sinea~ah is not there to look after her' I thought.

"I'm ok Yunho don't worry about me"I said with a fake smile, I heard him sighed.

"Your not hyung..I can see it, Stop hiding it from us..You should take a rest first"he said

"But--"I was cut by him

"just go hyung..don't worry i will cover you to manager hyung"he said and pushed out of the dance studio.

"arraso...arraso I will go now.. Thanks yunho"i said

"It's nothing"He smiled and get back to practice.

I was walking to the parking lot to go to my car when i saw a familiar person leaned on my car, I look closer and realize it's Hyun joong, my eyes get wider then he turn around and saw me, He smirked at me and walk towards me.

"Can we talk?"he asks when he get infront of me. Before i put my mouth to say something he speak again.

"Don't worry I'm not here to make a fight..Cause i know you are a weakling"He said then smirking.

My hands form into a fist because of this stupid guy infront of me, I really want to punch his face but i control myself to not do that cause it's a waste of time.

"sure"I said coldly.

"Follow my car"He said and walk to his car and drive off, I walk to my car and drive off also, We arrive at the famous cafe and we sat at the V.I.P room.

"So what do you want to talk to?" I asks

"I'm here to give you something"he said and handed a black envelope.

"What is it?"I asks with a suspicious look on my face

"Why don't you open it and see for yourself"he said, I look at the envelope again and hesitate to open it, But in the end I open it and slowly take what inside of it.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I was in my room as always, When i heard my room door open, I was expecting to see hyun joong oppa to come to my room as always, but this time it's not him, It's my mom.

"eomma your back?"I asks when she step inside my room.

"yes sweetie I'm back I mean me and your dad were back, I miss you so much ~~~~~~ah"she said and hug me so tight, I hug her back even though I'm mad at her, I can't help myself to hug her back right now i want to feel the warm love of a mother.

"oh ~~~~~~ah"she said and pulled from the hug and cup my face with both of her hands and look at me in the eyes.

"My god ~~~~~~ah what happen to you? you look like a stick now."she said when she look at my thin body.

"It's nothing eomma" i said

"Come let's go"she said and started to pulled out of my room.

"Wait eomma where are we going?"I said

"Just follow eomma and stop asking question"she said and we both reach to the front door. I just sighed to myself and followed her as what she say, We get to the limo.

"eomma whe-"

"I said stop asking question"she look at me and i sighed "Mr. Hwang Please drive us to the mall"she said to the driver and the driver just nodded his head.

After a few minutes of ride we arrive to the mall, We get out of the car and eomma start walking inside the mall and i just follow her, She walk to one of the Boutique.

"~~~~~~ah choose a dress for the party"she demamd

"party? ..what party?"i asks

"It's a party for us me and your dad's coming back"she said

"oh i see"i said and choose a dress, I saw two cute dresses that cut my eyes. I take the two and show it to my eomma.

"eomma what do you think of this two?"I asks showing the two dresses that i choose.

"Why don't you try it dear and let see what suit you well"she said and i nodded my head and walk to the fitting room.

first dress:
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/69/094/L_p1021409469.jpg

"What do you think eomma?"I asks when i walk out from the fitting room.

"emmm why don't you try the other one"she said

"Ok"i said and walk to the fitting room again.

Second Dress:
http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/GalleryImage/12/651/L_g9780514_4465112.jpg

"eomma?"I asks

"That's perfect ~~~~~~ah"she said and i smile.

glad that me and eomma have a mother and daughter bonding.

"Let's go home"she said

"ok....emmm eomma when is the party?"I asks

"tomorrow dear"she said when we got in the car.

"oh ok"i said

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I open the envelope and take what's inside and my eyes get wider, It's a engagement invitation.

"I hope you will come jae joong~sshi...Cause ~~~~~~ah will be sad if your not there"he said and smirked.

I can't open my mouth to talk because of what i saw, I can't believe this. How?.

"I have to go now...I still have something more important to do for my engagement"he said and left.

This can be, ~~~~~~~ah why? Why?.

Invitation:
http://i841.photobucket.com/albums/zz334/eunhye29/E1-2.jpg?t=1260280807

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what will happen at the engagement?
Will jae joong came?
find out more at the next chapter^^

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction