Yoochun and Sinea

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrl8weYTmGU

Kissing the rain - Yiruma

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

It's been a long day for the four of us. The four of us was walking on the beach ~~~~~~ah and jae joong~shii was infront of us while yoochun oppa was beside me. The both of us was in a death silence.

After a few more minutes of silence yoochun oppa spoke.

"So....emmm.why did you decided to be ~~~~~~~ah private nurse?"he asks i look at him for awhile then i look infront of us where jae joong~shii and ~~~~~~~ah walking few distance away from us.

"Well.."i started to thinkwhy i become ~~~~~~ah private nurse "~~~~~~ah and i have lots of common"i continue

"Like what?"he asks

"like let say ~~~~~~ah and i are the only child in the family. We both grown up without a parents beside us although her parents was only in a business trip. She grown up alone only her butler and maids was always beside her. we both need someone to love us. That's why i decided to be her private nurse not only that I'm also her best friend"i answer and smile at him.

"where are your parents?"he asks looking at me i stop from walking and look at him and look at the sea.

"they are death"i paused i felt a hot liquid running to my cheek i wipe my tears quickly so yoochun oppa wont see it.
"they die when i was a 8 years old they meet a car accident"i said and my tears wont stop from falling when i remember my parents death I sob and cup my mouth.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Yoochun POV**

Sinea was talking her parents death I'm sad for what happen to her, i want the person who will  going to erase the sadness from her heart then i saw sinea~ah sob and she cup i touch her shoulder she look at me with her teary eyes i can't help myself to hug her. So i hug her tight and patted her back.

"It's ok sinea~ah oppa's here"i said and comport her, she hug me back and sob on my shoulder i felt my shirt already wet from her tears but i don't care.

"don't worry oppa's here...i always be here for you"i said

end url
*-*-*-*-*-*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWdKhtSELME

Perhaps Love - Howl and J

*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

Yoochun and i hug each other as i cry on his shoulder. After a while yoochun oppa slowly pulled from the hug, he caress my cheek and look at me straight from the eyes.

"Let's go"he said

"What?? where??"i asks confused

"to make your sad face turn to a happy face"he said and start to drag me.

"but what i about ~~~~~~ah and jae joong~shii?"i asks

"don't worry jae joong wont let bad happen to ~~~~~~~ah"he said and we start walking to the road side.

'i wonder what yoochun oppa's plan' i thought and look at his back

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

me and jae joong oppa walking on the beach with yoochun oppa and sinea eonnie was behind us, i look at the back of us and didn't saw yoochun and sinea eonnie.

"oppa where did yoochun oppa and sinea eonnie go?"i asks jae joong oppa, he look at me and then look at the back of us.

"i don't know"he said i felt uneasy to where did oppa and eonnie go, jae joong oppa held both of my hand and i look at him. "don't worry babe yoochun-ah wont let bad happen to her"he said try to convince me i hesitate at first then nodded my head.

Then the both of us start walking again.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I wonder where did yoochun bring sinea~ah

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Yoochun POV**

I want to make sinea~ah happy so i decided to bring her to a nice place. We get inside the van and i tell to the driver to drive us to the store where we can buy a fire works after i few minutes of ride the van stop and i tell to sinea~ah to stay in the van and i got out to buy some fire works.

I walk inside the store and find a nice fire works to make sinea~ah happy after i pick up some fire works i walk to the counter to pay for it.

After i pay for it i walk back to the van and i tell to the driver to bring us to the higher place where we can see the beautiful view of the city. After an half an hour we arrive on the place and we both step out of the van.

"WOW!!!oppa this was beautiful view"sinea said looking at the city of seoul.

"Yeah"i said and take the fire works that i buy earlier and stood beside her she look at me with a smile on her face.

"thanks oppa"she said

"for what??"i asks confused.

"for listening to me and for bringing me her"she said i chuckled and scratch the back of my head.

"it's nothing"i said and take some of the fire works and light it. Then i give it to her.(**i don't know how to called it sorry**)

"here"i said she look at it with a bright smile on her face.

"thanks"

The both of us finish all the fireworks.

"I think we need to go?"Sinea~ah said and started to walk to the van.

"wait"i said and hold her wrist she look at me confused.

"what is it oppa?"

"emm....i don't how to tell this but."i pause i look at her eyes and take a deep breath before i talk again.

"Sinea~ah i know that we only knew each other more than a month but i started to like you ever since i bumped into you the day when jae joong hyung and ~~~~~~ah escape from the hospital. Ever since that day i can't help myself from thinking of you"i paused again

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

OMG is yoochun oppa just confess to me. I'm i dreaming or what.
i can't believe it yoochun paused for awhile and talk again.

"will you be my girlfriend sinea~ah"he said. 'OMG IT"S TRUE WHAT I'M GOING TO DO? SINEA~AH THINK THINK..OHH WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR SAY SOMETHING' i thought my heart beating so fast i was shocked from what he say i look at him in the eyes and slowly nodded my head yoochun oppa smile wider and hug me real tight.

"opp...a ca...n b.reath"i manage to say to him and he pulled from the hug

"mianhae sinea~ah"he said

"it's ok oppa"i said and smile at him.

"i think we must go. Maybe ~~~~~~ah worried about me now"i said and he nodded.

he drop me to the hospital cause the visiting time was over he can't go inside anymore we bid goodbye to each other and yoochun oppa kiss me on the lips before he go. When i saw his van in a far distance i walk inside to ~~~~~~~ah room.

When i open the door, i saw ~~~~~~ah seating in her bed crying and they are two person on her room.

'OMG' i thought

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

end

who is the two person inside your room??
why are you crying??
did something happen??

find out to the next chapter..

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction