Baby's gone

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LtnRRxpUxc&feature=related

*******************************

**No one POV**

Two ambulance van stopped infront of the seoul hospital. One van where ~~~~~~~ah and jaejoong was and the other one where hyun joong was.

Doctors and nurses rush to the two van and carefully take them out of the van and rush them to the emergency room. Jaejoong don't want to let go ~~~~~~~ah hand until they arrived infront of the emergency room.

"Sir. you can't go in"One of the nurse stop jaejoong to go inside the emergency room.

"But she's my wife"Jaejoong said.

"But sir even though she's your wife..you can go inside only doctor and nurses and go inside..you need to calm and stay here and wait"the nurse said again.

"You think I can calm here! and wait..My wife is in danger right now and she needed me beside her right now"Jaejoong shout the nurse.

"but sir--"

"Jaejoong..Do want the nurse said what you need to do"Yunho said running towards jaejoong.

"But ~~~~~~~~ah need me there"Jaejoong explain to yunho

"What?? when you go inside you think you can save her?..Just live it to the doctor..I'm sure ~~~~~~ah was a very strong girl she can make it"Yunho comforted Jaejoong who was now seating on the floor lifeless.

"Jaejoong oppa you need to be strong to for ~~~~~~~ah and for your baby"Sinea~ah said while patting jaejoong shoulder.

"I don't know what to do anymore, when I lose them"Jaejoong said at that time Mr. and Mrs. Park come seeing jaejoong crying for they daughter.

"Jaejoong"Mr. Park called jaejoong who looked up at him. Mr. Park walk towards jaejoong and sat knee infront of him.

"Mr. Park what are you doing?"Jaejoong asked Mr. Park and help him to stand up.

"No jaejoong let me asked for your forgiveness for what I've done to you..I judge you by your background in life"Mr. Park said.

"Mr. Park you don't need to apologize to me."

"No,,If it wasn't for me ~~~~~~~ah will be not here in the emergency room fighting for her life"Mr. Park cry infront of jaejoong.

"Honey"Mrs. Park come to Mr. Park and patted his back.

"I'm sorry jaejoong it's also my fault..I've trust hyun joong so much"Mrs. Park said asking for forgiveness.

"I forgive you Mr. and Mrs. Park..Now we just need to pray for ~~~~~~ah safety"Jaejoong said

"thank you jaejoong you really have a good heart..That's why ~~~~~~~ah fall in love to you"Mrs. Park said.

Hours fast but the light at the emergency room was still on. Then more doctors rushed inside that made jaejoong and the rest to be so nervous of what was going to happen.

--------------------------

(Meanwhile inside of the emergency room)

Doctors was so busy saving two peoples life.

"This is bad were losing Ms. Park because of her heart problem..called more doctors in"One of the doctor said and one nurse rush to the phone that inside of the emergency room to called more doctor. While hyun joong is safe now and just woke up.

Hyun joong look at ~~~~~~~ah lifeless body was now in danger, Tears slide from his eyes looking at the girl that she love was on that stage because of his selfishness for having her.

'mianhae ~~~~~~~ah..oppa didn't do his promise to protect you instead I hurt you so much..Mianhae ~~~~~~~ah I hope you forgive oppa' Hyun joong thought then he talk to one of the doctor asked for a pen and paper and he write something on it even though it's hard for his to write a letter.

after he wrote he give it to the doctor and tell something to the doctor that cause the doctor to be shocked.

"Are you sure of your decision Mr. Kim"The doctor asked.

"yes if that's the only way to save her life i will do it"he said determine to his decision.

"If that's what you want..we will do it"The doctor hesitatingly said.

hyun joong closed his eyes as another tears slid down to his face.

'Mianhae ~~~~~~~ah mianhae..I hope in our next life I'm the one will you love..saranghae' and that his last thought

end url
*************************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8KJ-6aiFtI

*************************************

**Jaejoong POV**

Four hours later and the light in the emergency room turn off and one of the doctor came out. We all rush to him and asked him about ~~~~~~~~ah.

"Doctor how's my wife?"I was the first one to asked the doctor.

"She's safe now but.."Then he give us a sad look.

"But what tell me..But what?"I said held the doctor collar.

"calm down hyung.."Junsu and Yoochun stop me from my acting so unrespecful.

"But what doctor?? what happen to my daughter?"Mr. Park said.

"..............The baby inside her die. We do everything we can but the fetus die"The doctor said bow his head.

"I'm sorry"he added hearing what he said I felt half of my world crash 'My baby, Our baby. Were not going to see him/her' I thought.

"NO, you didn't do everything you can, let my child die"I said and held the collar of the doctor again.

"jaejoong stop it..We can't do anything now"Yunho shout at me, I looked at him and give him a glared.

"What about hyun joong doctor is he safe?"Mrs. Park asked the doctor.

"I'm sorry but his dead"The doctor said that cause for us to be shocked even though I hate him for doing this to me and ~~~~~~~~ah I can't help but to pity him.

"Can we see ~~~~~~~ah doctor"sinea~ah asked

"of course..she's in the room 501"the doctor said we thank him and we all rush to her room.

When I open the door I saw her unconscious body laying on the hospital bed, Tears came out from my eyes without even me knowing it. I slowly walked to her bedside and held her hand.

There was a oxygen mass on her face and many machine was in the room.

"~~~~~~~ah. Our baby, were not be able to see our him/her anymore"I said tears running out from my eyes.

****************************************

end

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction