Hyun Joong oppa

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shC0hnWlMhs

Sorry i made you wait - Alex

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

"Who are you?"i said and the man turn around and face me
'OMG'i thought

"oppa?"i said and i draft the book that i was holding
he look at the book that i draft and look at me again and smile at me.
"I'm back ~~~~~~~ah"he said

I was shocked of what am i seeing 'is this a dream did hyun joong oppa really was infront of me?' i said to myself and pinched my cheek.

"ouch"i cried out.
"your now dreaming ~~~~~~~ah. Oppa's really here"hyun joong oppa said and chuckled.

"OPPA"i shout and run to him and hug him.
"I miss you too ~~~~~~~ah"he said and laughed i pulled from the hug and punch his chest playfully.
"ouch what was that for?"he act like he is hurt.

"you promise that you will be back soon. When i be a good girl but you didn't go back until now"i said with a pout and cross my arms infront of my chest.
"ohhh mianhae ~~~~~~ah. Oppa have lots of works that's why i just come back now but hey I'm already here so don't be mad"he said with a puppy dog eyes.

"but still oppa"I said still a pout on my face.
"oh your so cute"he said and pinch my cheek. I push hand away. "don't do that oppa it hurts" I said.

"arraso..arraso Let oppa make it up to you"he said and hold both of my hands
"what do you mean oppa?"i look at him.
"Let's go out..where do you want to go?"he asks
"but oppa Sinea eonnie will be mad at me if i go out in this hospital and ja--"i was cut off by him.

"don't we will get her permission..just trust me"he assure to me and we left the room to go to the nurse desk to find Sinea eonnie we saw her looking for some file in her desk then she look up and saw me and hyun joong. She bow to oppa "What can i go for you Young master?"she asks

"Can i take ~~~~~~~ah for awhile?"he asks straight forward.
sinea eonnie look at me first then look at hyun joong oppa
"yes young master but you must send her back before 8pm"she said

"don't worry i will"he said and look at me. "Let's go"he said and smile
"wait"i said
"What?"
"i need to change my clothes first, i don't want to walk outside wearing the hospital clothes"i said and point my hospital clothes he look at my clothes "oh sorry..go change now"he said pushed me to where my room is.
"your not in a rush huh?"i asks sarcastic he chuckled and said "no.. now go and change" and push me inside my room.
"yes sir"i said and walk to my closet to find an outfit after that i walk to the bathroom to change. After a few minutes i walk out from the bathroom wear

this:
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4439/1219665304243087fileka9.jpg (**the one have a gold hot..but if you don't like it choose any of the four^_^**)

Hyun joong look at me and smile
"ready??"he asks
"mmm"i nodded my head.
"Let's go"he said and offer his hand for me. I smile at him and hold his hand.
'Oh i miss this so much. hang out with hyun joong oppa' i thought and we both walk out from the hospital. When we are outside i saw a black limousine two more black car with lots of bodyguard. I look at oppa he was looking at me.

"oppa can we take a bus"i asks him.
"When did you take a bus ~~~~~~~ah"he asks me back.
"well...emmmm you see..."i can't even finish my sentence. he sighed first before looking at me again "ok if that's what you want we will take the bus"he said with a smile on his face, i smile back "thanks oppa"
Before we left he look at Mr. Lee.
"Mr. Lee you can go now, I will call you later If i need to go home"he said
"yeh young master"he nodded his head and she look at me.
"nice to see again young miss..annyeong"he said before he left.
"annyeong Mr. Lee"i waved at him.

"Let's go?"hyun joong oppa said i look at him and nodded my head.
we start walking to the bus stop. While we are looking every young girls looking at hyun joong oppa.
"oppa they are looking at you"i whisper at him. He look at the young girls that was pass by then look down at me.
"are you jealous?"he asks with smirk on his face
"hehe as if"i said
"i thing you should change to casual clothes oppa"i said looking at him from head to toe.
"whats the problem on my clothes?"he asks
"nothing but your not going to the office"i said
"aish fine"he said
"hehe your so cute oppa"i giggle and pinched his cheek.

hyun joong outfit:
http://balmicky.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/20090308_kimhyunjoongfuneral.jpg

we ride the bus to go to the mall first to buy him a new casual clothes.
when we arrive to the mall we go to the men's clothing to find hyun joong oppa a new set of clothes.

"here oppa try this"i show him a white shirt with black blazer. He took it and left to go to the changing room.

outfit:
http://nylesor.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/8.jpg

he walk out wearing the outfit that i choose for him.
"good you know oppa you should wear like this clothes more often you look cute"i said and smile at him, he smile back
"let's go pay for it"i added he nodded and we walk to the cashier to pay for his clothes.
After we pay we walk out of the mall.
"now where do you want to go ~~~~~~ah?"hyun joong oppa asks.
"mmmm Lotte world"i said in a childish tone.
"ok ok we will go there"he chuckled at my childishness.

we walk to the bus stop again to go to the Lotte world. After a few minutes the bus arrive and we both go inside we sat at the back.
After a few minutes of ride we arrive to the Lotte world.
Hyun joong oppa buy a ticket for the both of us and we go inside after he buy the ticket.
"what do you want to ride first?"he asks
"mmmmm i want merry go round"i said
"ok let's go"he pulled me to the merry go round after the ride we also ride the water ride, balloon ride,many more.

"Let's sit first oppa"i said and we sat on the nearest bench
"so did i forgiven?"he suddenly asks
"huh?"i look at him confused
"cause it takes me a long time to go back here"he said innocent
"of course oppa. Actually I'm not mad at you it's ok if you take a long time to go back at least you are here now right"i said he look at me and smile.

"are you tired now?"he asks i nodded my head a little
"then Let's go back"he said.

And we started to walk back to the bus stop then i stop.
"oppa my foots hurt"i said he knee infront of me
"get on"he said
"huh?"
"i give you a piggy back ride"he said
"but"
"no buts"he said and i get on his back.
after i get on to his back he started walking again.
"Am i heavy oppa?"i asks
"yeah your so heavy"he joked said
"then put me down"i said and trying to go down he chuckled and said "I'm just kidding ~~~~~ah your not heavy your so light"

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

"~~~~~~~ah??"i called her name.
"mmm?"
"did you miss oppa?"i asks
"mmm"she nodded tiredly
"oppa miss you too so much you know that"i said and look at her and found her sleeping peacefully i smile at myself and continue walking and we arrive at the bus stop and waiting for the bus to come after a few minutes the bus stop infront of me and i claim up and sit at the back i put ~~~~~~ah gently and sat next to her i put her head gently on my shoulder and wrap my arms around her shoulder.
'I miss you so much ~~~~~~ah i hope the time stop right now and to be with you forever' i thought.
After a few minutes we arrive to the hospital and i carried ~~~~~~ah to her room and put her down gently.
"sweet dreams princess"i said and kiss her forehead and left the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
hope you like this^_^

*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction