Shoot

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bKtvDv7eykg

heartbeat - 2PM

**********************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I arrived to the warehouse that Hyun Joong say in his letter, I park my car not to far away from where the warehouse was. I take something on the backseat and stared at it.

"If you want a war hyun joong...I will give it to you" I said to myself and put the gun at my back. Yes I have a gun, I buy it in-case of emergency like this. And if Hyun Joong hurt my wife and my soon to be child he will pay with his own life. I step out from the car and walk faster inside of the warehouse. I open the door it was so dark only the light from the moon was the light. I walk slowly to make sure everything was safe. When I was in the middle of the warehouse the light turn on that blind my eyes I closed my eyes for awhile then slowly open it to adjust from the light..

"You're already here Jaejoong..I been waiting for you for so long"I heard a familiar voice said. I look around but I didn't see him.

"*evil laughed* Jaejoong the pathetic guy..We meet again"I heard the voice again, I'm sure that voice belong to the monster that took my family.

"Don't be a scared baby Hyun Joong..Show yourself"I shout. Then I heard footstep coming closer to me. Then Hyun Joong reveal himself infront of me.

"Jaejoong..jaejoong **evil laughed**"he laughed like an idiot.

"What you really want Hyun Joong for doing this to us?"I asked even though I know the answer that he really want was ~~~~~~~~ah's heart to be his.

"Jaejoong you already know what i want?.."he paused and step closer to me and leaned to my ear.

"I want ~~~~~~~~ah to be mine and only MINE"he shout the last word to my ear and glared at me, I glared him back.

"~~~~~~~ah only love me hyun joong, Accept the fact that ~~~~~~~ah will never be yours"I said that cause to me him to be angry more and then smirked.

"If my solution to my problem is to kill you to make ~~~~~~ah all mine..I wont hesitate to do that thing"He said and pulled a gun from his back and point in my head.

"A man that was holding a gun in a fight is like a coward"I smirked
************************************

**Your POV**

I woke up from the empty room that only have a bed. I stood up and walk to the door I twist the door knob but it's locked I bumped into it.

"OPEN THE DOOR"I shout but there's to response.

Then I heard two voices not so far away from where I was. I quickly recognize the voice and then a smile curve on my face hearing his voice again.

"JAEJOONG OPPA I'M HEAR...OPPA HELP ME"I shout and shout to make him hear me.

************************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I smirked at him but my smirked drop when I heard ~~~~~~ah voice i looked around to look for her but there's no any sign of her, Then I looked at hyun joong again with an angry eyes.

"Where did you put her?"I asked him more like shout.

"*smirked* I put her to the room that was guarding by my mans..don't worry nothing will happen to them"He said

"them?..you know that---"I was cut by him

"That she's pregnant?...Yes I know..I heard her talking to your child in her stomach..At first I think to kill the child along with you but I can't kill an innocent baby"he said that caused for me to boiled with anger.

"Don't you there laid a finger to my WIFE and my CHILD"I said emphasize the wife and child word.

"You think I will listen to you..tsk tsk jaejoong...jaejoong don't worry when i kill you..I will take care ~~~~~~~~ah and your child like he/she was my own"I said, while his talking and talking of non sense I slowly put my hand at my back to get my gun.

Then I quickly pulled it and point it on his head same as he did to me.

"I thought you said only coward holding a gun..then why are you holding a gun huh jaejoong?"he said.

"Well I give you a chance to shot me before but...you didn't use it..Now it's my turn."I said and shot him to his arm that cause for him to drop the gun.

"You ****..you will pay for this"He said in pain and took the gun start shooting me. I quickly hide myself behind the wall.

"Stop hiding jaejoong..I'm sick to play hide and seek with you"I heard his said the shot again.

"come you little ...Are you scared now?"He said.

I look around to find where is ~~~~~~~~ah was is. Then I saw a door guarding buy three mans of hyun joong.

" how can I go there without hyun joong noticing me"I cursed

***********************************************

**Your POV**

I was shouting for jaejoong oppa's name when I heard a gun shot my eyes get wider and my heart start beating so fast..

Then I heard hyun joong oppa shouting.

'please god don't let some bad happen to jaejoong oppa..please I'm begging you' I pray

I continue bugging the door but now I'm crying, every time I heard a gun shot.

"OPPA"I shout when I heard a shot again..

*********************************************

end

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction