Meeting the rest of DBSK

Love Disease

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCbSHpxhK-k

been so long - jae joong and yoochun

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I wake up so excited cause I'm going to meet jae joong oppa friends. I walk to the bathroom to have a shower after i take a shower i walk back to my room and saw Sinea unnie already there.

"Good morning unnie"i said in a cheerful tone. Unnie look at me and smile.

"good morning ~~~~~~ah you look so happy today huh?"unnie said while arranging my bed.

"yup I'm going to meet jae joong oppa's friend today"i said while eating my breakfast. Sinea unnie look at me and sat on the chair next to me "Your going to meet the rest of DBSK?"she said with a shocked on her face. "Yup waeyo unnie do you know them??"i said in a confused look.

"Of course i know them they are the most handsome boy band in asia"unnie said daydreaming 'omg this is the first time saw Sinea Unnie like this. What happen to her?' i thought to myself while looking at unnie like she is crazy. i waved my hand in front of her face "Unnie are you ok?"i said

"ye.....yeah am ok"she said

"unnie do you like one of them?"i asks her she look away while blushing i giggle. "i .....i do...don't like anyone of them"she said in a nervous tone.

"oh jinja??"i

"ohhhh fine i do like one of them happy?"she said blushing. I chuckled at her cuteness "Oh unnie you are so cute"i said while i pinched her cheek. "YAH stop that"she said and push my hand away. "So unnie who do you like?"i asks looking at her straight in the eyes. she look at me and said "Micky Yoochun" Then she blushed even more.

"Don't tell this to anyone ~~~~~~ah"she said

"yeah sure"i said and start teasing her.

"Stop it already ~~~~~~ah. Drink your medicine already"she said and start to walk away. "ok yoochunie~~"i said and laughed she blushed again and left the room. i laughed at her cuteness 'i didn't know Sinea Unnie have a crush to that yoochun guy' i said to myself and drunk my medicine after i drink my medicine i walk to jae joong oppa's room i knocked on the door and i heard jae joong oppa said "come in" i open the door and saw jae joong oppa sitting on his hospital bed and 4 handsome guy looking at me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I was watching T.V when my member come in i was shocked cause it's still early for them to come here.

"Hey hyung"they all said
"hey"i said

"so where is she?"Junsu said in his dolphin voice and the rest of the guys nodded there head.
"she's not here yet."i said
"oh""they said in the same time
"so what are you going here so early? doesn't you all have a schedule"i said
"No we don't have a schedule today so we decided to stay here with so you wont get bored"yunho said "oh you wont get bored because ~~~~~~~shii is here to company you"yunho tease me and the rest of the guy laughed i throw a pillow to yunho and he catch it. And they continue laughing then suddenly we heard a soft knock on the door.

"oh your princess is here"Yoochun said i glared at him and said "shut up" and they all shut up i said "come in"and ~~~~~~~ah open the door all of us looking at her. She look back at us.

"what are you staying out there ~~~~~~ah come inside"i said she nodded her head and she walk beside my bed.

"so this is my band mates"i said and point at them.
"Annyeong ha sae yo"~~~~~~~ah said and bow.
"Annyeong Yunho imnida the leader of DBSK nice to meet you ~~~~~~~shii"Yunho said and offer a shake hand with ~~~~~~ah. She take his hand and shake hand with him.

"hi I'm yoochun"yoochun said then wink at her i glared at him but no one notice it. I guess?

"Oh your my Sinea unnie Idol"she said and smile at him.

"jinja?"yoochun said and scratch the back of his head

"hello I'm junsu"
"hello"~~~~~~~ah and smile

"hi ~~~~~~~ah I'm changmin the mankae"changmin said and smile at her. ~~~~~~~ah smile and said "hi"

"So-"i was cut off by junsu

"~~~~~~ah how old are you?"he said

"oh I'm 20 years old wae?"she said

"So that's mean we all older that you. You must call us oppa arraso?"he said again. ~~~~~~ah nodded her head "arraso junsu oppa"she said.

"wow me too"changmin said in a excited tone.

"Changmin oppa?"she said
"us too"yoochun and yunho said
"yunho oppa and yoochun oppa"she said.

"wow"they said

"yah stop already"i said
"ohh someone is jealous"junsu tease me i blushed and look away "no I'm not"i protested

"come on let's have some fun today we don't have a schedule so fun fun"changmin said and bring out his ps2 and psp.
they sat on the floor and pulled ~~~~~~~ah with them living me alone on my bed 'great now what about me?' i thought to myself and i sighed. I looked at them happily playing then ~~~~~~ah stand up and walk to me.

"you should have some fun too oppa"she said and give a psp to me. We all have some fun all day then the guys decided to go home and leave us alone.

"emm i think i should go to..See tomorrow oppa"~~~~~~~ah said
"ok bye"i said and waved at her. She walk back to her room and left me alone here. i look out the window 'did i fall for her..but i just meet her 3 days ago' i thought and smirk.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end of this chap.
OMG is jae joong already fall for you??
find out..^_^

*-*-*-*-*-key word:

wae : why
waeyo: why but more polite
Annyeong : hi/hello
Annyeong ha sae yo : hello but more polite
Jinja : really
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction