No...My baby

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-PsDJFTYaU

*****************************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I woke up in the hospital still waiting for ~~~~~~~ah to wake up. It's been 3 days now since that happen. It's been three days now since we lost our child and Hyun Joong's death. It's still hard to accept the fact that we will not see our first child grow up. Sometimes I imagine myself and our child playing and ~~~~~~~ah was cooking food for us, or the three of us are playing in the park having picnic, or me sending our child to his/her first school someday but that will not going to happen cause he/she didn't make it to live in this world. Tears slide down to my cheek I was beside ~~~~~~~ah holding her hand, looking at her unconscious body.

I still don't know how am i going to say this to ~~~~~~~ah that our baby didn't make it. I'm scared that she'll be freak out. I didn't realized that I fell asleep while thinking how am i going to say it to her.

**Jaejoong Dream**

I found myself infront of a simple but beautiful glass house at the beach. Then I saw a 5year old boy run towards me.

"Appa you're back"the little boy said with his genuine smile.

"a...appa?"I asked the boy then he nodded his head.

"deh your my appa"he brighten smile.

"how??"I asked confused.

"Come on appa..eomma is waiting inside for us"the little boy said and drag me inside the house. When we get inside the little boy still holding my hand I saw a back of a girl doing something in the kitchen. I knee infront of the boy and asked.

"who is that girl and who are you?"I asked the boy.

"silly appa you don't know me ..I'm your son young woong and that girl is my eomma your wife."he said I look at the girl again and realized that the girl is ~~~~~~~ah. I stood up and slowly walk towards her.

"~~~~~~~ah?"I whisper but I guess she heard me cause she turn around to face me and give me her beautiful smile.

"oppa your home"~~~~~~~~ah said and run to me and hug me.I hugged her so tight like I don't want to let her go.

"~~~~~~~ah"I said tears slide my eyes, I pulled away from the hug and face her. I cup her face with my both hands.

"~~~~~~~ah your awake"I said and kiss her forehead.

"oppa wait..wait what are you talking about"She said confused.

"you're awake...your just in the hospital bed then...how did--"I was cut by her.

"oppa I don't understand what your talking about"She said

"never mind..As long your safe it doesn't matter"I said and kiss her lips.

"oppa your weird today"~~~~~~ah said when we pulled from the kiss.

"eomma is the food ready I'm hungry"The little boy earlier said from behind me.

"it will ready soon honey...seat on the chair now I will prepare it "~~~~~~`ah said and start arranging the table, I followed ~~~~~~~~~ah and help her to prepare the table.

"~~~~~~~~ah?"I said

"Yeh oppa?"~~~~~~~ah said and look at me.

"who is that boy"I said while pointing young woong who was seating on the chair.

"are you sick oppa..you're acting weird today..That's young woong our son"~~~~~~~ah said checking If i'm sick.

"your not sick ..what happen to you?? you don't even know our own son"She said.

"son?"

"Yeah son..gosh your weird"she said and continue preparing the table.

'how can we have a son...~~~~~~~ah lost our baby when she was still inside her' I thought then it hit me.I look at the boy again and slowly walk towards him. I knee infront of him and caress his rosy cheek..

"What is it appa?"young woong said looking at me in the eyes.

"nothing...yo..young woong"I said

"Yes appa"

"can appa hug you?"I asked

"of course"He said and hug me, I hug him tight.

"young woong"I whisper and hug him even more.

"appa I...i can't breath"young woong complain

"Mianhae"I said pulled away.

"It's ok appa"he said and smile at me.

"ok boys dinner's ready"~~~~~~~ah said and we all sat on the chair and start eating while eating I look at ~~~~~~~ah and young woong.

'is this a dream?..if it is I don't want to wake up.' I thought and continue eating with my family.

******end of the dream******

**Your POV**

I slowly open my eyes, I look around and realized that I was in the hospital, Then my hand accidentally brush my stomach.

'wait!!' I thought and held my stomach..There's something wrong..I don't feel anything inside my stomach.

I sat up and panicly look beside me to see jaejoong oppa, I quickly shook him to wake him up.

"oppa ...oppa"I said. He slowly woke up and look at me.

"~~~~~~~ah your awake..wait here I will called the doctor"He said and about to run out of the room but I stop him.

"Wait oppa don't go..there's something wrong to me"I said he look at me and held my hands.

"what's wrong?"he asked

"I don't feel our baby..oppa what happen?"I asked, he get shocked when I said our baby.

"Why are you pale oppa..What happen to me why i didn't feel our baby anymore"I shout.

"~~~~~~~ah..the..the...ba...baby didn't make it"he said while his head looking at the ground.

"what do you mean?"I asked scared to what his going to say next.

"~~~~~~~ah our baby was dead"he said my eyes get wider and tears slid from my eyes.

"no...your laying my baby is still alive"I shook my head.

"~~~~~~ah it's true our baby didn't make it"

"NO!!!!...IT CAN"T BE..YOUR ONLY LAYING.."

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~~~ah"He said and envelope me to his arm.

"oppa please..take it back..take what you said was not true..our baby was still inside me and still alive."I cried to his chest.

"shhh ~~~~~~ah..I know what you feel..I feel it to..It hurt so much that I'm not going to see our baby..but we need to accept it and move on"he said I pulled away from the hug.

"NO..how can I move on..my baby...my baby is ...is...no"I don't even know what to say next because of the hurt that I as feeling right now.

"~~~~~~~~ah calm down...please"he hug me again

"oppa...why it must happen to us?"I said

"I don't know ~~~~~~ah..but I know god have a plan for us That's why he take our baby"He said and comforted me the whole day.

"take a rest ~~~~~~ah"He said and help me laid down on my bed.

"but oppa-"

"shh..oppa will not leave..I will watch you sleeping..now take a rest you us lots of energy"He said and I followed what he said and fell asleep.

'I'm sorry baby..eomma is not that strong enough to save you' I thought a tears slide from my eyes.

***********************************

end

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction