Heart Attack

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkN470FFWIg&feature=related

Wasurenaide - DBSK

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

It's been a month since ~~~~~~~~ah check out of the hospital. It's been a month since we talking only on the phone and it's been a month since i last saw her. I'm going to japan for the concert and fan meeting.

I was seating at the back of the van with my member we are on our way to go to our hotel to have a rest for a while. I was looking the busy city of Tokyo while holding my new hand phone.
'I miss you ~~~~~~ah. I wish everything will going back to what was suppose to be' i thought and close my eyes and have a big sighed.

"Hyung are you ok??"junsu asks me i look at him and give him a weak smile and nodded.

"still thinking about her?"yunho asks

"yeah..i hope hyun joong don't do something bad to her. If something bad happen to her i wont forgive that hyun joong guy"i said

"nothing bad will going to happen to her bro. sinea~ah was watching over her"yoochun said comforting me i smile at him and nodded

"thanks guys"i said

"ok guys we are here have a rest for a will then we will go to the fan meeting venue"our manager said and we all got out of the van and go to our hotel suite.

after an hours of rest we headed to our fan meeting..

"konnichiwa we are here today for TVXQ fan meeting"the MC said.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TVXQ..TVXQ..."the fans shout

"And now let's call the Rising God from the East 'TOHOSHIKI'"the MC shout and we walk out

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

we sang 3 song and it's time for the fans question.

"Ok it's time for the fans to asks a question to there favorite member"the MC said

[skip the other question]

"last question"The MC said
a girl walk on the stage and talk to the mic.

"so what's your question and to whom?"the MC asks

"It's for jae joong"the girl said

"OHHHHHHHHHH"the other fans said

"ok what's the question?"

"i want to know if you have a special someone now?"the girl asks shyly. I sighed and look at my member and look back at the girl.

"Yes there is someone very special to me"i nodded all of the fans, The MC, and the rest of the member got shocked of my revelation.

After the show we all go back to our hotel to rest for tomorrow concert i know telling the truth to the fans will be bad for my career and also my member 'I'm sorry' i said to myself.

I was going to sleep when the rest of my member go to my room.

"hyung why did you do that?"changmin said with a worried tone i bow my head.

"I'm sorry changmin..I'm sorry guys"i said and tears slide on my cheek.

"It's ok hyung we understand you..but we are worried what will they do to ~~~~~~~ah? when they find out who is your special someone. The fans will not get this as easy as you think hyung. What if they hurt her"changmin said [sorry i know Cassiopeia wont do such think like that mianhae {bow bow}]

"don't worry i will protect her..I wont let any bad things happen to her."i said

-----

today was the concert we are now at the venue preparing. I walk out and call ~~~~~~ah after 3 ring she picked up

"Yebosaeyo!!"

"hey babe how are you?"i asks

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

**Your POV**

i was reading my book when i heard jae joong oppa's phone ring i quickly picked up the phone so no one will hear it.

"Yebosaeyo!!"i said

"hey babe how are you?"jae oppa asks it's so nice to hear his voice again.

"I'm fine oppa. How about you?"

"fine too.. We are now at the venue of the concert to prepare"he said

"oh did i disturb you?"i asks a little disappointed but i know his responsibility.

"No of course not..so-----"

"~~~~~~~AH"i hear hyun joong oppa voice and my eyes get wider i turn around and see hyun joong oppa standing at the frame of my bedroom door. I quickly hide the phone behind me.

"What are you doing here?"I asks in a cold tone.

"Where did you get that phone HUH?"he shout

"what phone?"i asks innocently.

"Don't lie to me"he said and walk towards me and held my hand tightly and take jae oppa's phone

"YAH GIVE IT BACK TO ME"i said and try to get the phone back.

"no ~~~~~~~ah how many times do i have to tell you to forget about him"he said angrily.

"AND HOW MANY TIMES TO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THAT I DON'T WANT TO"i shout

"you want this back? huh? here"he said and throw the phone on the wall hard and it broke into many pieces. I look at the pieces of the phone on the floor with tear eyes and look back to him.

"why did you do that"i said while punching him.

"I HATE YOU HYUN JOONG I HATE YOU SO MUCH"i said still punching him with all my might, he held both of my hands trying to stop me but i wont stop.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I throw the phone on the wall hard. ~~~~~~~ah look at it then look at me.

"Why did you do that"she said and start punching me.

"I HATE YOU HYUN JOONG I HATE YOU SO MUCH" she shout 'she's not calling me oppa anymore' i thought. I tried to stop her but she wont stop. I'm losing my patient now and "SLAP"

~~~~~~ah held her face the one that i slap. I look at my hand I'm so shocked to what i done.

"you slapped me"she said with tears rolling to her red cheek.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah i did---"

"GET OUT...GET OUT NOW" she shout i try to held her hand but she slap in.

"I SAID GET OUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYMORE" she said

"~~~~~~ah pleas---"

"OUTTTTT"she shout again "ahh"she held her chest with pain written on her face.

"~~~~~~ah"i called and run to her side

"don't touch me leave me alone"she said still holding her chest tight and faithed.

"~~~~~~~AH"sinea run to where ~~~~~~~ah and i.

"what did you do to her?"she asks me

"i....i..i"i don't know what to say.
"call the doctor quick"she said and i obey her and call the doctor and call Mr. and Mrs Park. After a few minutes the doctor arrive and send us out of ~~~~~~ah's room.

We are waiting at the living room. I burn my face to my cold hand i will not forgive myself if something bad happen to her.

"What happen to her hyun joong"Mrs. Park asks me i look at her and tell the truth. Mr. Park get angry when he heard that ~~~~~~~ah have still contact with kim jae joong.

"Look what he done to our daughter"he said to Mrs. Park angrily.

"We need to do something to stop her loving him"Mr. Park said

"How?"i asks then the doctor came out from ~~~~~~~~ah's room we all run to him.

"is she ok?"i asks and the doctor nodded his head "She'll be ok for now but her condition is getting worse we must find a donor fast before she get another heart attacked because if she have another one we meant lose her forever"he said we thank him and he left.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

**Jae joong POV**

"No of course not..so-----"
I was cut off by a guy voice.

"~~~~~~~ah"i heard someone shout

"what are you doing here?"i heard ~~~~~~~ah's voice

"where did you get that phone?"i heard the same guy said

"what phone?"i heard ~~~~~~ah denying that she have a phone

"Don't lie to me"i heard ~~~~~~~ah shout

"hello ~~~~~~~~ah ~~~~~~~~ah"i shout then the line cut off

"What the"i look at my phone i felt something bad happen.
I was going to run out of the concert venue when yunho called me.

"Yah hyung where do you think your going?"he said

"i need to go back to korea. There something bad happen to ~~~~~~~~ah"

"hyung you can not go back now. We have a concert"he said

"I don't care"i said and was about to walk out when our manager stand infront of me.

"your not going anywhere jae joong until the concert finish"he said

"But ~~~~~~~~ah need's me now"i try to tell him but he didn't listen to me.

"Your member need's you too"he said "you can go back to korea after you finish the concert"he added

"now go"he said and pushed me to the backstage.

i sighed 'God please I'm begging you..don't let something bad happent to her.' i prayed and i started to walk to the stage.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end

what will happen to you??
did jae joong make it?

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction