Please don't take her from me

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM

********************************

**Jaejoong POV**

I heard more gun shot at the place where ~~~~~~~ah was, my heart beat faster and faster as I hear it. I don't know what to do next i don't want to hear those painful gun shot, I was patting behind the wall when I hear a familiar voice.

"tsk tsk...jaejoong you can't hide from me..I will fine over and over again"hyun joong said. He was on my right side, I looked at his smirking face and his gun was pointing on me.

"say your last word jaejoong"he continue smirking.

"you may succeed killing me..but ill make sure hyun joong you will not be succeeding take ~~~~~~~~ah's love from me"I said also with a smirk on my face.

"I don't care as long as your not in mine and ~~~~~~ah's world anymore that will be great for me"he said

He was going to shoot when I heard ~~~~~~~~ah shout my name while running towards me.

"NO!!!JAEJOONG OPPA"

BANG!!!!

My eyes get wider seeing ~~~~~~~~ah got shoot instead of me.

"NO!! ~~~~~~~ah"

BANG!!

I heard a gun shot again, I looked at hyun joong holding his stomach then drop his body on the floor, I look behind him and see yunho with a gun.

********************************

**hyun joong POV**

I saw jaejoong behind the wall I secretly walk near him while pointing my gun to him.

"tsk tsk...jaejoong you can't hide from me..I will fine over and over again"I smirked he turn and look at me.

"say your last word jaejoong"I said while continue smirking.

"you may succeed killing me..but ill make sure hyun joong you will not be succeeding take ~~~~~~~~ah's love from me"this time his the one smirking.

"I don't care as long your not in mine and ~~~~~~~ah's world anymore that will be great for me"I said

I pointed my gun to him and shoot him, When I heard ~~~~~~~~ah calling his name while running towards him making her own body as his shield.

"NO!!! JAEJOONG OPPA"

then BANG!!!

Instead of jaejoong, I shoot ~~~~~~~ah. My eyes get bigger when I see ~~~~~~~~ah bleeding and her body drop on the ground.

'No!!!..not ~~~~~~~~ah NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' I shout from my thought

then another BANG!!!heard

I touch my stomach and it's bleeding I turn around and seeing one of jaejoong bandmate, Then I drop my body on the ground.

*********************************

**Jaejoong POV**

"~~~~~~~~ah open your eyes!!..please open your eye don't closed it"I said tapping her cheek, I look at her bloody stomach and I touch it.

"oppa!"I heard ~~~~~~ah weak voice, i look at her and she was looking at me.

"~~~~~~~~~ah!! please don't leave me..open your eyes"

"oppa!!..mi...mi..an.hae"she said

"no...no don't speak just stay awake for me"I said caressing her cheek than now have a blood.

"i..i don't know ...if i...s.t.i...ll...can....make...it"she said so weak.

"mianhae oppa"she said then closed her eyes.

"NO!!! ~~~~~~~AH OPEN YOUR EYES..DON'T CLOSE IT"I shout to her. I burn her faced to my chest.

"no!!please don't leave me"I said crying

Then the rest come to us. I saw sinea~ah crying to yoochun's arm and the rest of the guys also crying. Then we heard an ambulance and caps running towards us. I also saw ~~~~~~~~ah parents running.

"NO!! my daughter"Mrs. Park touch her daughter cheek while crying her heart out.

"excuse me we need to take her to the hospital now"said the paramedic and take ~~~~~~~~ah away from me.

"who will come with her"one of the paramedic said, I quickly run and the van and get in, he look at me then nodded his head then closed the van.

I sat near ~~~~~~~ah while holding her hand. while two paramedic saving her life by putting some machine to her body.

"she's still breathing but..it's so slow"she said to her co-paramedic.

"quick put the oxygen mass on her"the other one said.

'please!!don't leave me ~~~~~~~ah, Stay strong please for me and for our baby...Please god don't take my family away from me' I pray closing my eyes.

********************************

End

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction