Necklace

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTeO77IuRUY

Crazy In Love - Jisun

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I turn the door knob and open the door I slowly walk inside the room and i saw ~~~~~~ah seating on her bed reading a book she have an oxygen on her nose and IV on her left hand. She look at my way and smile.

"oppa"she said in a soft voice that I missed so much for a long time.

"~~~~~~ah"then i run on her side and hug her tight, she hug me back.

"oppa i missed you so much"she said crying

"I missed you too ~~~~~~~ah"i kiss her head. I slowly pulled from the hug to see her pale face way to different to i last saw her, i caress her cheek and lean in close to her until our lips meet i kiss her so passionate and she kiss me back 'how i miss those soft lips touches mine' i thought then i pulled away but our forehead touch each other i closed my eyes for awhile then open it.

"~~~~~~ah why you didn't tell me about your condition?"i said looking her puppy eyes, she lower her head. "I'm sorry oppa, I'm scared that when you know about my condition, you will not love me anymore" I held her chin so she was facing me.

"Why would i don't love you, ~~~~~~~ah you're the only girl that make this beats so fast"I said pointing my chest where my heart was.

"~~~~~~~ah always remember this i will always love you no matter what, even they always separate us, I will always love you and only you"i said kiss her forehead

"I love you ~~~~~~ah, i love you so much that i can sacrifice everything to be with you"i said sincerely looking at her eyes.

"I love you too oppa and only you"~~~~~~ah said and hug me, i hug her back.

"oppa want's to give you something"i said when i pulled from the hug.

"what is it?"she asks

"close your eyes first"i said and ~~~~~~ah did what i told. I take the red velvet box on my pocket and place in infront of her.

"now open it"i said softly. ~~~~~~ah slowly open her eyes, i open the box and it reveal a couple necklace.

"oppa"she look at me

necklace:
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs469.snc3/25738_104620949572024_100000723578063_99273_5544956_n.jpg

"it's a couple necklace ~~~~~ah so even though that I'm not beside you always. Always remember that my heart always with you as long as this necklace was on your neck"i said and take the heart necklace and place it on her.

"it really looks good on you"i said and she just smile will holding the necklace. I peck on her temple "aren't you going to help me place mine?"i asks she chuckled and nodded her head, she took the necklace and place it on my neck, i smile and kiss her cheek.

"i love you ~~~~~~~~ah always remember that"i said

"i love you too oppa"and i kiss her again on the lips this time. I know that it takes a long time since we meet again but even though I what this day to be the best day with her i don't care if that hyun joong might come back now, i want to be with her and only her that's all i want.

our kiss last for long and we both pulled back to catching our breath.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I really miss jae joong oppa, i miss his touch, i miss his kiss, i miss his sweet voice and most of all i miss the feeling being in her arms again.

jae joong oppa give me a necklace he help me place it on my neck and i help him place the necklace for him then he kiss me again and i gladly kiss him back our kiss last for long after we pulled away we both catch our breath, he hug me again and this time he don't want to let go, i also don't want to let him go i really love him i really do, and I'm willing to sacrifice everything to be with him.

Then sinea eonnie rush in the room.

"~~~~~~ah, hyun joong~shii is back and he was going to your room"my eyes get wider when i heard sinea eonnie say that hyun joong oppa was back i look at jae joong oppa with a scared face.

"you need to hide jae joong"sinea eonnie pulled jae joong oppa to my walk in closet and hide jae joong oppa there and she walk beside me and act like she was doing something then hyun joong come to my room.

"leave us sinea~ah for awhile"hyun joong said i look at eonnie telling giving her a 'don't leave me alone here with him' look.

"but hyu---"hyun joong oppa cut her off

"I said leave as alone"he said shouted it make me and sinea eonnie jump in frighten, then sinea eonnie hesitating leaving me alone with this guy, after eonnie close the door hyun joong sat on the edge of my bed.

"did you forget him already ~~~~~~ah?"he asks i glared at him then look away.

"how many times do i have to tell you that i will never forget about him, NEVER"i shout the last word on his face.
He chuckled and look at me "you really a stubborn girl ~~~~~~ah"He said ruffled my hair.

Then he stood up and leaned close to me i turn my head away from him "oh well i didn't have to worried about that now, Whether you like it or not ~~~~~~~ah you will be mine and only mine"he said and smirked then he turn to leave when he look at me again he was staring at my chest then i look down 'is he looking at my necklace?' i thought and hide it behind my shirt and look at him again. He give me smirked again before he left the room. I sighed and look at my necklace 'i hope he didn't saw it. Then sinea eonnie walk inside my room again.

"did he do something to you ~~~~~~ah?"she asks worriedly, i just shook my head.

"thank good"she sighed and i give her a weak smile.

"oh jae joong i will help him out later"she said i nodded my head and she left the room. Then jae joong oppa walk out from my closet and walk to my side.

"I will be back again ~~~~~~~ah i promise"jae joong oppa said and i nodded my head he kiss my lips and hugged me.

Sinea eonnie walk inside again "come on jae joong you need to leave"she whisper

Jae joong oppa kiss my forehead for the last time before he leave "I will be back..I promise" then he and sinea eonnie left the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Hyun joong POV**

I'm get back from the airport when i decided to go to ~~~~~~ah's room, i walk to her room and open the door i saw ~~~~~~ah and sinea~ah on ~~~~~~ah's bed i walk in.

"leave us sinea~ah for awhile"i said
~~~~~~ah look at her telling to don't leave

"but hyu----"i cat sinea

"I said leave us alone"i shout that made ~~~~~~ah and her jump in fright. She hesitate at first but she left.
I walk to ~~~~~~ah and sat on her bed.

"did you forget him already ~~~~~~ah?"i asks she glared at me then look away.

"how many times do i have to tell you that i will never forget about him, NEVER"she shout the last word on my face.

I chuckled and look at her "you really a stubborn girl ~~~~~~ah"I said and ruffled her head.

Then i stood up and leaned in closer to her, she look away from me.
"oh well i didn't have to worried about that now, Whether you like it or not ~~~~~~~ah you will be mine and only mine"i said and smirked then i turn to leave when i look at her again, i was staring at her necklace then she look down 'did jae joong give that necklace to her?' i thought and she hide it behind her shirt and look at me again. I give her smirked again before i left the room.

'I'm sure I didn't give that necklace to her' i thought when i was outside her room, i walk to the study room to read some books i sat beside the window then i saw sinea~ah walking at the back of the mansion **P.S this window was place at the back of the mansion** Then i saw a guy following her 'I knew it. How dare he step into this house' i thought

I saw her sent jae joong to his car and jae joong leave.
'you really dare to ignore my order sinea~ah. You will see who i really i am' i said to myself.

Sinea~ah was now going back inside the house when she accidentally look where am i. Her eyes get wider when she saw me glaring at her.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Sinea POV**

I was sending jae joong~ah to him car. When he already left i was now going back inside when i accidentally look at the library window and saw hyun joong glaring at me, my eyes get wider.

'OMG the monster of ~~~~~~ah's life saw me what to do? what to do?' i said to myself i try to ignore him and went inside the mansion. I felt that he still glaring at me.

'I don't care what will you do to me hyun joong, as long as saw ~~~~~~ah happy i will support her' i thought and walk to ~~~~~~ah room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what will happen now?
now that hyun joong saw jae joong??
OMG?

*-*-*-*-*-*-

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction