Sleeping together

Love Disease

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI_CPKfCqQ0

Lie - Bigbang

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

"Away from all of you"I said then I take off my heels and start to run, I saw jae joong oppa run to me and held my hand we both run away from them I heard hyun joong oppa shout.

"DON'T LET THEM GET AWAY, BRING ~~~~~~AH HERE"he said, Jae joong oppa and I run until we reach the exit.

"Where are we going oppa?" I asked jae joong oppa while running.

"I don't know either but we need to get away from here"he said and we reach his car, I look around and saw lots of bodyguards following us.

"Get in the car ~~~~~~ah"oppa said and i follow him he start the engine and drive away, I look at the back and still bodyguards following us.

"oppa. they still following us" I said and jae joong oppa look at the side mirror then back to the road.

"put your seat-belt ~~~~~ah"He said without looking at me. I nodded my head and put my seat-belt he do the same thing.

"oppa what are you planning to do?" I asked

"just trust me ~~~~~~ah we can get away from here"he said

"I trust you oppa"I said he look at me and smile and I smile back, he look back to the road and step the gas and the car run faster, I hold on the car handle, I look at jae joong oppa he looks so serious and determine to get away from here. I look at the back and saw that we are losing the bodyguards that following us.

"oppa were losing them"I said with a smile, He look at the side mirror and back to the road.

"good"he simply say.

end url
***********************
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtmXIjP4lrc

The Story has just began - DBSK

***********************

We both didn't talk after that jae joong oppa still focusing on the road while me was looking out the window. Then I decided to broke the silent. I look at jaejoong oppa.

"oppa?"I called his name.

"emmm?"

"where are we going?"I asked then he took a quick gaze at me.

"I also don't know ~~~~~~ah mianhae" he said, I hold his right hand.

"you don't have to say sorry oppa, As long as I'm with you, I'm ok with it"I said and smile.

Jae joong oppa drive for an hours then he stop the car infront of a mini stop that open 24 hours, I look my surrounding and realize that we our so far away from seoul we are now in the countryside, Then jaejoong oppa look at me and I look back to him.

"Are you hungry babe?"he asks and I shyly nodded my head, Well who wouldn't I didn't eat dinner and it's already 5am in the morning, I blushed from embarrassment.

"let's go I'm hungry too"he said and step out from the car and walk to my door and help me get out then we walk to the mini stop holding hands.

We buy lots of food and also something that we need like toothbrush, toothpaste and etc. We both walk to the counter to pay for the food and things that we need.

"Are you two are newlywed?" The ahjumma said, i think she is the owner of this mini stop.

"no---"I was cut off by jaejoong oppa

"yes we are ma'am"he said politely, i look at him and he just smile at me.

"wow you two look so cute, You two are so much look and do you know what that's  mean is?" Ahjumma said.

"What is it?"oppa asked

"That you two are meant for each other"She said with a smile on her face.

"So are you two new here?"she added

"Yes ma'am we just got here...emmm may I know where is the nearest hotel here?"jaejoong oppa said

"oh there's no nearest hotel here..The nearest hotel is about 6oo kilometers away from here"she said

"oh is that so"I said and look at jaejoong oppa "oppa what are we going to do?"I asks then ahjumma spoke again

"you two can rent one of my apartment while you two are here"she said and we both look at her(you and jaejoong).

"jinja?"we both say and the same time and ahjumma nodded her head.

"Thanks ahjumma"we both say

"don't called me ahjumma, Just call me haneul~shii I don't want people here to call me ahjumma, I feel to old when people called me that"she said and we both nodded our head.

"Just wait for me for awhile I'll just close the store so I can show you two the apartment that I'm talking about"

"Yeh ahju- I mean haneul~shii" I said and smile, Then we help her close the store and walk to the car.

"So why you two decided to go here in countryside?"she asks and I looked at jaejoong oppa asking for an answer.

"oh we are on our honeymoon and the friend of mine suggest this place"jaejoong oppa said and I nodded my head.

"oh I see, well I can say that your friend have a good choose."she said after a few minutes of ride we arrive at haneul~shii house.

"we are here"she said when we get out from the car, I look around and saw two cute small house

"That yellow house is my house and the brown house is the apartment that I'm talking about"she said

yellow house(haneul~shii house):
http://www.theplancollection.com/home-plan-blog-images/105202.jpg

brown house(you and jaejoong will live):
http://www.spring4sims.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/scr159.jpg

"It's so beautiful"i said

"glad you like it...come I tour inside the house"she said and we walk to the brown house.

"There's only one room, one bathroom, one kitchen, one living room and there's already furniture so you don't have to buy"She said

"There's only one room?"I asks

"yeah well you two are already married so it's ok to share one room right?"she said

"ye yeah I guess so"I said and I felt someone hold my hand and I look who it is it's jaejoong oppa, And he just smile at me.

"ok we take it"he said

"good I leave you two alone so you can rest"haneul said and left the house. I sat on the couches and jaejoong oppa sat next to me.

"so are you regretting now for running away with me?"oppa asks

"Of course not,,this is the best decision that I made"I said and smile to him "How about you? are you regretting your decision?"

"Of course not..Being with you is the best decision I made and if I need to do it again to be with you, I will do it over and over again"he said and I melted to his word

"gamsahamida oppa"

"thank you for what?"

"for loving me"

"loving you ~~~~~~ah was best feeling I ever feel"

"oh how chessy oppa...but i like it"i said and pinched his cheek.

"OMO"I said and my eyes wide open.

"what?? what's the problem?"jaejoong oppa asks in worried tone

"I forget to bring my things"I said and look at him
"what am i going to wear?"I added

"don't worry you wear  my clothes and tomorrow were going to get you new clothes"he said and i nodded my head
jaejoong oppa take a over size t-shirt and a boxer and handed to me.

"here change to this and rest"he said and I take it and walk to the bathroom inside the bedroom.

After I change I walk to the bedside and laid down then jaejoong oppa walk to the room already in a t-shirt and a boxer.

"omo oppa"

"what?"he said and walk to the bed and sat next to me, I sat up

"what are you doing here?"I asks

"to sleep what else?"

"but...but"

"are you scared of me now?"he said with a smirked and leand in close to me.

"why...why would I be scared of you"

"then why you shuttering?"

"no I'm not"

"yes you are"he whisper to my ear that send chill on my spine then he kiss my forehead.

"don't worry I wont do anything with you until your ready"He said and laid next to me, I laid next to him and he wrap his warm arm around my waist.

"sleep"he said and close his eyes,I also close my eyes and fell asleep.

*****************************

end
what will happen next??
Is this the happy ending for you and jaejoong?
will hyun joong find the both of you?

find out more to the next chapter^^

********************************

 

Comment Please

 

Copyright (c) **princess**

@ Kpop-fanfiction