Confession, Rejection

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cu6uAsxmaS4

Bo go ship da - Kim Bom soo

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

I woke up late at night and found my self at my bed.
'How i end up here??..the last the time i remember i was begging the door for hyun joong oppa to open the door then i fell asleep on the floor.' i thought to myself. I walk to my bathroom to wash my face then i heard my room door open i heard hyun joong oppa calling my name.
'what did he want now?' i asks myself sighed and wipe my wet face.

I walk out and saw hyun joong oppa put the tray of food on the nightstand.

"What are you doing here?"i asks coldly I am so mad at him locking me at my room.

"You didn't eat anything this morning so i guess you are hungry now"he said softly and smile at me. I didn't smile back and walk pass him and sat on my bed, i look at the food that he bring for me it's all my favorite food.

"I'm not hungry....you can leave now....ohh and bring the food with you"i said coldly at him, he look at me with a weird look written on his face.

"You didn't eat anything...and your telling to me that your not hungry?..are you trying to kill yourself, You know that you have a weak body"he said and held both side of my shoulder, I pushed his hand away from me.

"you think locking me here in my room will not kill me huh?...you and my parents are taking me away from the person i love you think that missing him so much wont kill me huh?? TELL ME?"i shout at him.

"WHY CAN'T YOU SEE THAT WE'RE DOING THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD"he shout back.

"for my own good or FOR YOU AND PARENTS OWN GOOD?"i said

"~~~~~~~ah please forget jae joong....I'm here for you i will do anything for you"he calm down and trying to hold my hand but i don't let him hold my hand.

"I can't forget jae joong oppa and i don't want to forget him..I love him so much with all of my life stock all that in your mind"i said i felt my tears start falling from my eyes.

"jae joong....jae joong it's always all about him...~~~~~~ah what about me? I'm your childhood bestfriend, the one who will always be here for you."he asks start to tearing also.

"of course it's always him..because his the one that i truly love....and you oppa was only my childhood friend my older brother that always there for me, I can't see myself without Jaejoong oppa now.."i said

"but i don't want only to be your childhood friend or your older brother to you....i want to be your lover.....i..I love you ~~~~~~ah"hyun joong confess to me i was so shocked to what he say my eyes get wider and i don't know what to do. I don't love him the way he love me.

"leave"the only thing i say i don't know what to say to him, but for now i don't want to see his face.

"but ~~~~~~ah i---"i cut him off

"I said LEAVE"i shout at him and throw the tray of food that he brought for me, all foods was now on the floor.

"LEAVE ME ALONE"i shout

"but--"

"OUT"i shout again and he left the room with a sad face and close the door shut. I felt a little pain on my chest, i held my chest tight i sat on my bed and take my medicine on the nightstand and drunk it.

"why this thing must happen to me?"i said to myself
"WHY?"

I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling 'I miss you so much jae joong oppa' i thought

"~~~~~~ah"then i heard the voice from the door i sat up and saw sinea eonnie closing the door shut and walking towards me. While walking towards me she saw the food on the floor and sat beside me.

"What happen here?"she asks

"Long story"i sighed. "Where did you go eonnie?"i asks

"i go to DBSK apartment to asks them for an help"she whisper i look at her with a hopeful look, all that happen earlier about hyun joong and me was banish.

"what did they say?"i asks excited to know what did they say especially jae joong oppa.

"they going to help us......oh i almost forgot here"she said and handed me jae joong oppa's phone

"jae joong said that he wants to talk to you and he give this phone to me to give it to you..and he also said don't let anyone see it..~~~~~~~ah this is the only communication that you have for him for now"sinea eonnie explain to me and i nodded my head in understanding i held the phone tightly.

"Hide it for now, I will call the maid to clean your room"eonnie said and i hide the phone on my nightstand drawer that have a lock and lock in there i put the key on my pocket. Then sinea eonnie walk out of the room and called the maid to clean my room. After they clean my room sinea eonnie walk back with a tray of food she lock the door before walk towards me.

"i know you already hungry so i made late dinner for you"she said and put the tray of food on the bed

"thanks eonnie"i said and smile at her, she smile back then
suddenly jae joong oppa's phone ring

RINGGG RINGGGGGGGGGGG

my eyes get wider and take the the key faster and answer the phone before someone might hear it.

"Yebosaeyo?"i answer

"~~~~~~~ah?"the familiar voice on the other line said I felt my tears began to fall again when i hear his voice.

"oppa"i said

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Jae joong POV**

I can't take it anymore i need to hear her voice i borrow junsu's phone for awhile and call my phone. After five ring ~~~~~~~~ah answer the phone.

"Yebosaeyo?"she said

"~~~~~~~ah?"i said it's so good to hear her voice again

"oppa"she called "oppa i miss you" i heard her cry, it's break's my heart when i hear or saw her cry

"shhhh ~~~~~~~ah stop crying you know that it also hurt me when i heard or saw you cry right?"i said and i also felt my tear falling to my cheek

"i miss you too ~~~~~~~ah, don't worry oppa will do something to take you out of there arraso?"

"yeh oppa"

"but for now i want you to be a good girl and silent to sinea~shii ok?"

"ok"she answer

"~~~~~~ah someone's coming"i heard sinea~shii voice at the background.

"oppa i have to go bye"she said

"ok take care ok I love you ~~~~~~ah"i said

"I love you too oppa"

then we both hung up the phone '~~~~~~ah don't worry i will do anything to get out of there....i promise' i said to myself and laid on the bed and stared at the ceiling and fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

**Your POV**

After i hung up the phone i put it back to where i hide it and then my room door swung open and i saw my eomma walking towards me

"eomma what are you doing her"i said not looking at her.

"i just want to know what my daughter's doing right now"she said but i didn't reply to her i heard her sighed and hold my hand.

"I'm sorry ~~~~~~ah eomma can't do anything"she said and i still ignore her. I'm so mad at her for not doing anything to stop hyun joong oppa for locking me up here and from following dad's order...well what did you expect she is my dad's wife and my mother and she really love dad so she always follow his order even though she don't want to do it.

"you need a rest sweetie...good night"she said and kiss my forehead before left the room. I look at her until she close the door and laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling
'i miss you oppa' i said then fell asleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

end
what will happen next??

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction