Take care of my heart

Love Disease


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtz5dkSz26g&feature=related

***************************************

**2 weeks later**

**Jaejoong POV**

It's been two weeks now ~~~~~~~ah was not smiling because of the news that our child was now gone. The hospital allowed ~~~~~~ah to go home. I was packing ~~~~~~~ah and my clothes while ~~~~~~ah was looking out the window not talking. Then there was a knock on the door.I look up and saw doctor Lee come in.

"Annyeong Mr. Kim, How's Mrs. Kim now?"She asked me when dhe get inside, I glazed at ~~~~~~~ah then look back to her.

"still the same. Looking out the window thinking something so deep."I said.

"I see...Can I talk to her for awhile?"Doctor Lee asked

"Sure!"I nodded my head and left the room.

******************************

(forgot to say that you still not know what happen to hyun joong ok?)

**Doctor Lee POV**

I walk towards ~~~~~~~ah and sat next to her.

"still thinking about your baby ~~~~~~ah?"I asked she look at me then nodded her head.

"I know what you feel ~~~~~~~ah..but you need to let go and move on for you family and specially for you husband"I said to her not looking at her eyes.

"How can I move on to a new life, if I know to myself that..because of me I lose my baby..because of my weak body I lose jaejoong oppa baby"She cried once again.

"You know ~~~~~~~ah to tell you the truth I also been there in your situation before..I lose my baby..I been like you when I found out that my baby was no longer inside my body."I said and she look at me.

"I only have one chance to have a baby because I also have a heart problem"I added

"how did you moved on"she asked.

"My husband always there for me every step..like what Jaejoong~shii doing for you..~~~~~~~ah you are still young and you can still have a baby maybe god have a plan for you that's why he took your first baby but you can still try to have one."I said with a smile.

"How? I also have a heart broken. Like you said I only have one chance to have a baby, but now I lost that chance"she said.

"you're wrong ~~~~~~ah"I stood up and take out a letter. "here! this is for you..I have to go and check the other patient bye ~~~~~~"I said and hand to her the letter and left.

I walk outside and see jaejoong~shii waiting. I walk towards him.

"Jaejoong~shii"I said

"Doctor Lee how is she?"he asked

"She's ok emm can you give her a minutes before you come in"I said and he nodded

"ok bye Mr. kim"I said and left.

**************************************

**Your POV**

Doctor Lee left after she handed me a letter. I slowly open it there is some blood stein on the paper. I read the letter and I start to cry.

~~~~~~~~ah,

When the time you reading this letter, I'm not in this world anymore. ~~~~~~~~ah when we were still a child I promise that I will protect but in the end I'm the one who hurt mianhae, I hope you forgive me.I hope in our next life we become good friends again and if that time comes I will not broke my promise. ~~~~~~ah I hope you forgive me for what I done to you and jaejoong.

~~~~~~~~ah saranghae please take good care of my heart and also take care of your safe.

Love
hyun joong

P.S I will always watching over you ~~~~~~ah and you will always in my heart...I hope you and jaejoong to be happy forever saranghae

Tears come out from my eyes, I don't get what he saying about take care of his heart I look outside and look at the blue sky then I see the face of hyun joong oppa

"I forgive you oppa"I whisper and closed my eyes and I held my chest and I felt scar on my chest near where my heart was I look at it and there's really  a scar, I looked at the door and start to run to asked Doctor lee why do i have a scar when I was about to open the door. The words of hyun joong about take care of his heart repeated to my head.

'hyun joong oppa gives his heart to me?' I thought then tears come run out from my eyes. Then jaejoong oppa can inside the room. I run towards him and hug him.

"oppa..Hyun joong oppa give his heart to me"I cried on his chest.

"I know ~~~~~~~ah..he choose to die than to see you die because of him"oppa said.

"but oppa--"

"shhh..~~~~~~~ah hyun joong wants us to be happy..he sacrifice his life for you to live long"he said I just cried in his arms.

******************************

(2 days later at the beach)

We are all in the beach me, jaejoong oppa, my parents, sinea eonnie, and the rest of dbsk.

I walk towards the water while holding a jar on my right hand while on my left hand was the ashes of hyun joong oppa.

'oppa..Thank you for giving your life to me..I hope you are happy wherever you are now' I thought tears come out again from my eyes.

After that my parents leave the place living me and the rest of the guys.

We all go to our new house(you and jaejoong house) near the beach. Like I always dream since I was a child

house.:
http://www.trendir.com/house-design/boulder-glass-house-1.jpg

We all get inside the house and sat on the couch jaejoong oppa sat next to me.

"I'm hungry..hyung is there something to eat in your kitchen?"Changmin said.

"gosh you always think food"Yunho scold changmin.

"why? I can't help it"changmin depend himself

"aish whatever"yunho sighed

"don't worry changmin I will cook for you"I said and stood up and go to the kitchen.

"thanks ~~~~~~~ah"he shout from the living room

Sinea eonnie walk in the kitchen too.

"need help?"she asked.

"sure"I said and we both prepare dinner for all of us. After we cook we called all the guys to eat we are all seating in the dinning table eating.

"so hyung are you going back to the band?"Junsu asked jaejoong and jaejoong oppa look at me.

"I don't know..."He said looking at me

"Oppa you can go back if you want..I wont mind it"I said and smile at him and he smile back.

"that's great welcome back jaejoong hyung "yoochun oppa high five jaejoong oppa and we all continue our dinner have a smile on our face.

'I hope this last for long' I thought.

************************************

end

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction