Letter

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxBoZbX155A

Love in the Ice - DBSK

*************************

**Yunho POV**

We left the party after the scene that jaejoong hyung and ~~~~~~ah made, I'm sure that this thing will be on the headlines tomorrow. Me and the other members are on our way to our apartment, There's an awkward silent and no one there's to talk, After a few seconds changmin decided to broke the silent.

"hyung where do you think jaejoong hyung and ~~~~~~ah go?" changmin asked.

"I also don't know...but I wish wherever they are I hope they are safe"I said pinching the brigde of my nose as I take a deep sighed.

"What are we are going to say to manager hyung when he find out that jaejoong hyung run away with a daughter of the most riches person in asia and in other country"junsu say

"It's not only that what are we going to say to Lee Soo Man and Cassiopeia when they know about this" yoochun added

"I also don't know the answer to that question. What we have to do is to wait"I said then look outside the window 'I hope everything's back to normal' I prayed closing my eyes. After the stressful ride we arrive to our apartment.

"Ok guys let's rest first then we are going to talk about this matter first thing tomorrow this day is very stressful for all of us"I said and they just nodded there head and walk to there own room, I sighed and look at jaejoong hyung room.

I don't know why but I decided to walk to his room and open the door. When I walk to his room I check his clothes to fine the it's all gone,'I'm right, when he said that he will just follow us. I know that he have something up to his head' I sighed, I look around to his room then my eyes caught something in jaejoong hyung's bed. I walk to his bed and take the letter on his pillow there's something written on the envelope. "To: DBSK"

I open the envelope and take what's inside "it's a letter from jaejoong hyung"I mumble to myself, Then I started to read it.

Dear DBSK

When you reading this letter I'm not with you guys, Because I'm with the girl that I love with all my heart. Mianhae if I left you all without telling about this personally, I hope you understand what I've that, I already made my decision and that's final I want to be with ~~~~~~~ah forever, Like yunho said I need to fight for her. And now I'm doing it I don't want lose her, She's my everything, mianhae call me selfish but I'm not going to let her go.

From Your hyung
P.S please forgive meT_T

********

"babo why would we be mad at you, you deserve to be happy and if your going to be happy with her I will support you" I said to the letter. I sat there for awhile and look at hyung's room.

"we will miss you hyung. I hope you two to be happy together" I said then i stood up and walk to me room to have a sleep.

***********************

Morning (still yunho POV)

I woke up from the shout of our manager hyung.

"YAH ALL OF YOU WAKE UP NOW AND GO TO THE LIVING ROOM FASTER"manager hyung shout and I stood up and walk to the bathroom to wash up, After that I walk to the living room and saw manager hyung standing and the rest of my member are on the couch seating while there head are bow down.

"SEAT DOWN YUNHO WE HAVE TO DISCUSS SOME MATTER"he shout again

Then I sat next to yoochun and manager hyung start talking again..oh I mean shouting again.

"WHAT IS THIS HUH? DO YOU KNOW THAT THIS THING WILL HAPPEN? WHERE IS HE?"he asks many question then open the T.V and we all see the scene yesterday night when jaejoong hyung and ~~~~~~ah run away.

Yesterday night was the shocking/heartbreaking night for all Cassiopeia, Because of jaejoong From DBSK one of the rising god from the east run away with the daughter of Mr. && Mrs. Park the richest person in the world, Yesterday night was the engagement of Park ~~~~~~~ah the Inherit of Park Corp. to Kim Hyun joong the Inherit of Kim Corp. but when Mr. Park going to announce that ~~~~~~ah and hyun joong engagement ~~~~~~~ah run and jaejoong run to her and hold her hand, many people say that the two are dating since Jaejoong admitted in the hospital and until now. The two of them are still missing and no one's know where are they..This Minsu from showbiz extra.

"WHERE ARE THEY? DID ANY OF YOU KNOW WHERE ARE THEY?"manager hyung spoke again.

"manager hyung we don't know where they are"yoochun said

"don't lie to me yoochun...tell me now"he shout again

"We really don't know where are they..and hyung left this in his room"I said and give to them the letter from jaejoong hyung, They all read it there eyes wide open.

"If this is hyung wants, let's just let him. HE deserve to be happy"I said while looking at the ground. Then manager hyung walk to me and held my shirt

"Let them..and let DBSK go down..you don't know what are you talking about yunho..you don't know what her parents will do to our company or to us if we don't cooperate to them"he shout on my face, I look at him like he is crazy, I can't believe he can say the word.

"What are you saying? Are you scared to them because they can kill jaejoong hyung? or you scared because of losing your money" I shout to his face, I also can't believe myelf that I shout manager hyung all my member wide eyes when they heard what I say. Then a slap landed on my face.

"How dare you talk back to me?"he shout I just ignore him.

"I will go now..But when I come back I want to have an answer to where are they" he said before he walk out the apartment I glared at him until he was out of my sight. I sat on the couch again and sighed

"hyung why did you shout manager hyung?" changmin said

"I.....i don't know..how can he cruel to Jaejoong~hyung like that"I said and burn my face to both of my hands.

"jaejoong hyung deserve to be happy...all of us deserve to be happy" I added

"we know hyung...but manager hyung is just concern to all of us"junsu said

"yeah we didn't know what ~~~~~~ah's parents can do to jaejoong hyung or to us"yoochun added.

"We just pray that they are both safe"changmin said, Then I nodded my head.

*****************************

end
what can ~~~~~~~ah parents can do to jaejoong??
will hyun joong will find you both?
will you be happy ever after??
find out more^^

*****************************

 

 

Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction