Kidnapped

Love Disease

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgSC2va89zM

Darkness eyes - DBSK

************************

**Your POV**

"oppa how many times do we have to discuss this"I pouted then he held my hands tight.

"I just want to make sure that you and our baby are safe"he protested.

"But oppa I can take care the both of us. I will just go to the market to buy our food supply"I said caressing his cheek.

"but---"I cut him off by putting my index finger on his soft\ lips.

"no more but oppa..I will go to the to the market alone and you will go to haneul~shii store and help her that's final"I said strictly..I heard him groan

"I promise I will take care the both of us..So that my hubby will not worry about us"I said with a smile while caressing his cheek, He look at me then give me a weak smile.

"I don't like that kind of smile..I want this smile"I said and put my two index finger on the both side of his lips and make him smile then he chuckled.

"That's my oppa"I said and we both hug each other.

"Saranghaeyo ~~~~~~~ah"Jaejoong oppa said and peck me on the lips.

"Nado Saranghaeyo jaejoong oppa"I said and peck on his nose.

"I need to go now oppa and you also need to go, Haneul~shii is waiting for you"I said and stood up.

"ok but atleast let me drive you to the market..I don't want you to get tired"He said and also stood up and held my right hand.

We go outside of the house and walk to jaejoong oppa's car. Oppa help me to get inside and he run to the driver seat then he start the engine and drove off to the town market.

****************************

**Joon POV**

We are outside of Young Miss ~~~~~~~ah and Jaejoong~ah's house we are watching their every move for 4 days now. After an half an hour of waiting we saw jaejoong~ah and young miss ~~~~~~~ah get out from the house and enter the car.

'Now is the time to held the plan' I look at my mens and nodded my head the three of the mens go inside jaejoong and ~~~~~~~ah house and put the message inside there room.

After a seconds waiting for them to get out. They get out and nodded there head signaling us that the first plan was success. Then we got inside the car that was hide behind the trees and drive off to the town market.

****************************

**Jaejoong POV**

We arrive at the market and ~~~~~~~ah was about to get out of the car when I stop her.

"Wait ~~~~~~~ah I will go with you"I said then she pouted.

"oppa we already talk about this right?"she said.

"Yeah I know...But I have a feeling that there's something bad will happen"I said begging her to let me go with her.

"shhhhhhhh oppa there's nothing bad going to happen..So you don't have to worried to much"she said placing her both hands on my face.

"But--"

"Everything will be alright oppa...I promise...I promise"she said and kiss me on the lips.

"Find make sure everything will be alright ok"

"I promise"she said "I have to go..I will cook your favorite food later...bye oppa take care"she said

"yeah you too"

She get out of the car and start walking in the market..I take a last glazed of her and then start the engine and go to the stored.

**************************

**Your POV**

(ok skip the buying thing)

After I buy all I need I was going to the playground as always watching all the kids playing happily while eating ice cream. My child will be playing in this playground too when he/she grown up. I was about to walk back home when I felt someone was following me I turn around and saw nothing. Then I started to walk again then here it go again, I was about to turn around but I felt something or someone cover my mouth and nose then my eyes slowly closing.

end url
*************************

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXRbwJZg0Lw

dead end - DBSK

*************************

**Joon POV**

We follow Young Miss as what we plan she sat at the swing on the play ground like always after she finish buying the thing she need to the market. She watch the kids playing happily then after a half an hour of watching them she decided to go home and walk back to there house we follow her when she turn around gladly we hide quickly behind the tree then she started to walk again, I signal my mens by nodding my head and one of them walk silently behind her and cover after a few seconds she felt unconscious and the mens gently carry her to the car and we drove of back to the mansion.

************************

**Jaejoong POV**

When I arrive at the store I saw haneul~shii closing it. I quickly run towards her when I get out of the car.

"Haneul~shii why are you closing the store?"I asked while helping her closing.

"There's no so much customer so I decided to take this as a day off"she said "So you can take care of you wife"She added.

"Thanks haneul~shii"

"It's nothing you need to go I will take care of this"she said

"Are you sure?"

"yeah I'm sure...Now go you wifey and your baby are waiting for you"she push me and I chuckled

"Ok take care"I said and walk to my car and drive back home.

When I arrive the door was  unlocked so I guess ~~~~~~~ah was come back home already I walk inside the home and see the living room was empty. I walk to the kitchen but still there's no sign of ~~~~~ah there.

"~~~~~~~ah where are you?"I shout I walk to the bathroom and knock on the door.

"~~~~~~~~ah are you in there?"I asked but no respond I twist the door knob and open the bathroom door to find it empty.

"~~~~~~~ah Where are you"I shout a bit louder. I walk to our room but it's also empty I was about to walk outside when a black envelope cut my attention I sat on the bed and took the envelope.

"TO: KIM JAEJOONG"

I read what was written on the letter and my eyes get wider.

***********************************

end

what will happen to you?

find out to the next chap.

********************************


Copyright © **princess**
@ Kpop-Fanfiction